Raising Cane's is OK but Chick Fil A is the best chiken nugger in the world

>dry shriveled up tendies with virtually no chicken in them at a premium price

No thanks.

Lee's Famous Recipe.

>not Raising Cane's chicky tendie is the best chicken nugger
>Not Cane's
>Nugger

Bwoy, you duuummbbbbb

It's literally the opposite with Cane's, you can see the chicken through the skin

The ONLY other acceptable answer I would consider is Popeye's. They are literally bona-fide.

>kfc only good for those Mashupcups

Dairy Queen has great tenders. That white sauce they serve with it is the shit.

But are they better than RC's?
But yea Dat gravy doe!!

But that Cane's sauce is legit fire

Never had RC's before. None around here. :(

Same with Lee's. Lee's was actually started by a relative of Harland Sanders. They serve what is essentially the chicken that family came up with before it got destroyed by decades of shitty corporate cheapening of the product.

>Where can you find the best tendies?
>And why is it Raisin Canes?
>>Protip: Your moms
True. I love getting a three finger plate and extra sauce with my weekly good boy points. I know I should save them but I can never resist. It's either that or Mom's meatloaf on Sunday amirite?

Guthrie's in Tallahassee. recommend the colslaw there as well. get extra sauce.

Never understood this tendies meme.
They're fucking goujons.
GOUJONS.
Though it makes sense that the average American can't pronounce actual words that don't sound like something a 5 year old child would say.
"TENDIES MOMMY".

>not mom's spaghetti

Bojangles

Dumbest post award goes to

But can I still get good boy points from goujons?

What the hell kinda name is goujon?
Sound more like some chinese game.

hunnid famalam

Delet dis bruh bruhh, you embarrassing

imagine the country where almost every man looks and acts like a faggot.
that's where goujons is from.
kinda makes sense now doesn't it?

OP, HERE!

YOU'RE WELCOME!
You could literally do some damage to their discount %

> White sauce.

You mean gravy?

Cane's sauce

> Ketchup
> Mayonnaise
> Seasoned Salt (Lawry's or Tony Chachere's)

There. Go make it yourself. Get fat and happy.

Place called Bushs Chicken here in Texas has some great tenders and tasty gravy

My zoo has pretty good chicken tenders.

Great is not equal to BEST tendies

If you call them tendies you're a fucking faggot autist little nigger and I will fucking kill you if I hear you say that shit irl

yes

Are they overpriced as I'd expect? And do they come with perfectly cooked fries awesome sauce and divinely grilled texas toast?

tendys

I work there. That's not how you make it. the actual recipe is ketchup(a specific brand), mayo(also a specific brand), Worcestershire sauce(also also a specific brand), and a spice packet that is made by canes and only for canes and I don't know the full ingredients of it, nor does almost anyone. I can tell you that there is literally no red spice in it.

It's about fifteen dollars and you get some fries, two packets of bbq sauce or honey mustard a drink and four tenders. I usually get two.

Fine they're the best.

national chains power rankings:

Popeyes > Chick Fil A > KFC > Church's

>mfw you get 6, yes, SIX chicken tenderonies Made to order never frozen! With a abundant supply of crinkle fries AND coleslaw and 2 yum sauce AND texas toast AND a drink! All for $10.91usd

> Stereotypes is why I do things wrong.

You are either fat or literally a nigger

Wazzamin, cuh cuh

Do you normally lie on the internet?

Mahaffeys baltimore city. Best ones ive ever had. Alwsys fresh real chicken breast literally floured seasoned and fried right infront of you cause the kitchen (grill/fryer) is right behind the bar.

KFC > Popeye's > Churches

And only if there are no blacks working there. Every chicken place I've ever eaten at that was run by blacks overcook their food so you're eating what equates to jerky dog treats covered in greasy fried cornflakes.

Both of you are faggots for including churches. They have shit teir tendies.
I'm black so I specialize in knowing best chicken

hahaha nice try yank.

Sometimes. I'll buy you some bro.

What ever csnt say shit unkessnyou hsve had them

>
You only need one "and", spice up you post a little and use creative words such as:
- as well as
- also
- accompanied with
- including
- together with
- moreover

this will make that dank most just a little bit more moist along with pleasing kek

Churches tenders are always too salty. Their chicken is ok for the price but that chicken fried steak platter they have is wonderful.

And yes while on business trips i hsve gotten them in southern states all over not as good

This

Listen buddy I didn't become manager at the Romanian jerk off stand at the local carnival by taking shit advice from some stranger on the internet.

I apologies my lord I didn't know I was talking to some one so important, also I am a fan of the dick as well do you have any tips???

Listen here booknerd friendo, literally no one cares about your gay ass use of synonyms

Samuel Johnson cares you big meaning

I only work with naturals. Chances are you don't got what it takes.

Bud's

You are the wise one and I will respect you thoughts.

You mean gravy? Faggot. I bet you love the white sauce.

Help yourselves, anons

If only i knew for fact my incestuous lust for breaded deep fried chicken breast tenderloins would gain me the sweet release of death.

for the Sup Forumsros on a Sup Forumsudget, you can get a half pound of tendies and a half pound of potato wedges for around $5.50 at the deli your local frys or safeway market. free sauces to choosenfrom. add an arizona tea for 99 cents more and you have yourself a decent meal.

I have neither of those available local to me. I think Walmart offers about the same deal, though?

Good post Sup Forumsrethren

Meat is bad for you.

>decent meal
m8, have you ever checked the nutrition in that meal?

A fellow tally fag. Gutherie's and Zacadoo's are the best place for tendies

They're typically called Chicken Fingers. I've never heard Gordan Ramsey call it fucking "goujons". Show us one, faggot

If it's cooked properly, Chili's chicken crispers. Their honey mustard is the best sauce.

Tell your boss to stop being a secretive dick