Le "Extended Cameo" Meme

Why are people even citing this as a negative?

Joker is the kind of character you're SUPPOSED to tease and leave audiences wanting more by the end.

Remember when Nick Fury appeared at the end of Iron Man 1?

How is this ANY different?

People are pretending they thought he would be in the movie a lot, even though they've been using the same 4 shots of him since last Spring to hype this garbage

Nick Fury wasn't one of the main parts of Iron Man's marketing or get second billing on the posters.

Except nobody seems to want more of him

I do. I'd take Joker over Deadshot if the're both bad

this seems weird, did the studio decide last minute that leto's performance was actually shit and edit it down to an 'extended cameo'?

Apparently they cut down a lot of Joker/Harley Domestic Abuse.

All of it basically. There's none in the movie.

>Remember when Nick Fury appeared at the end of Iron Man 1?
>How is this ANY different?

Samuel L. Jackson's name wasn't on the poster and they didn't spend months telling everyone how crazy Samuel was being on set.

>Psycho
>Killer

Qu'est-ce que c'est?

>complain that they're rushing to catch up with Marvel
>throw a bitch fit when they tease things

DC can never win

Is it even a tease anymore if your entire marketing campaign revolves around said tease?

There's a difference between teasing and pulling your dick out then immediately leaving the room

Nick Fury wasn't portrayed by an autist

Literally this.

>Nick Fury
>Joker

which of those two would you rather see more of?

implying the mcu is better

Nick Fury is a literal WHO compared to Joker.

Samuel Jackson as Nick Fury is definitely something I rather see more of.

I'd see an entire spy thriller starting home fucking shit up

edit, which of these two is going to sell

i'd like to report i witness a fucking murder!

I think Spider-Man in Civil War would be a better comparison to Joker in Suicide Squad.
Winter Soldier is the closest thing. But a full CG short movie prequel with Nick Fury would be tight as hell.

>a character that shows up so much on the trailers and is plastered over every single piece of marketing of the movie should not be in the movie

RETARDED

FA FA FA FAAA FA FA FAFAFA FAR BETTER

it's because the movie is shit. had it been good it could have gotten away with a lot of stuff.

Warner just should have went whole hog and made Joker Leto transgender since he won a oscar for that anyway.

So what's better this movie or the killing joke animated movie thing that just came out?

Because when DC does it it's bad. C'mon it's 2016!

There's nothing subtle about this version of the Joker. Plus all they've done is hype him since production began. Of course people are going to be pissed when he's cut out.

I thought he was going to be the main villain of the movie. Not everyone combs through every trailer with a fine toothed comb.

Also, all of the press stuff outside of the trailers focused around Leto and how great his performance was going to be.

Who is even the actual villain in the movie? The trailers just focus on the Joker, quips and classic songs.

Might as well just watch Assault on Arkham.

AYO HOL UP SO U SEYIN WE SUM FINNA BOX OFFICE CANCER OR SOME SHIT

Imagine being a DC fanboy that has to sit and watch Suicide Squad after seeing Guardians of the Galaxy and having to be all like "damn, swkad, you fuckin' great, all awesome with your terrible dialogue and nonstop edginess. I’m totally enjoying watching you, both my pretend Sup Forums self and the real me." when all he really wants to do is watch Guardians of the Galaxy again. Like seriously imagine having to be a DC man-child and not only sit in that fart-filled chair while Joel Kinnaman speaks in high volumes in the most hilarious manner, the MTV tier editing and set design making no effort to disguise the flick as an actual cinematic work, and just sit there, minute after minute, hour after hour, checking your phone and hoping it’s almost over. Not only having to tolerate the lazy plot, but the laughable CGI as you sit there and say MARVLEL BTFO and DAMN, JARED LETO LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because Marvel fans aren’t the ones who have to sit there and defend the bad movies from their company pretending they are compelling, but instead, leave at there and move on. You've been watching movies with half this budget that have infinitely more impressive visual effects and none of the hacky editing for YOUR ENTIRE LIFE. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the faecal matter that’s been spoon fed to you as Warner executives sit there, smugly assured that you are enjoying laughing your ass off seeing the most moronic, lazy, half-assed attempt at a "Marvel copy" since Green Lantern.
And then they release Suicide Squad: FREAK OUT Edition™, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the movie ends and you’re forced to sit through the ADHD credits to see Osama Bin Affleck phoning it, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking dug in and stubborn and embarrassed as fuck. You're not going to lose to Marvel fans. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

I am p sure white ppl were the villian in these black lives matter times

He loves her in this movie.

really makes you think

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW

DKEKS

Thor 2 and IM2 are definitely ranked higher than they should be.

Thor 2 is the lowest ranked besides the Hulk.

Is Hulk even in the MCU, really?

>There's nothing subtle about this version of the Joker
Not to defend this movie, but I don't think Joker is a subtle character

Hulk started the MCU, if you want to get really technical about it.