Can someone explain this meme to me pls?

Can someone explain this meme to me pls?

bump

I would tell you but then I'd have to kill you

go ahead

this is not a meme you fucking degenerate.

this is one dude who has a weird thing for this singer.

there may be occasionally the rogue copy shitposter, but its probaly just the one guy who things hes funny trying to force a meme but its nothing more than a shitpost

literally and figuratively.

It's not a meme. It's some obsessed faggot and a few retards who thought it was funny. There's nothing else going on

Its weird. This Andy Sixx fellow has clearly copied Nikki Sixx. Does he wish he was Nikkis son? Does he love Nikki that much he has to imitate him, or is this Andy fellow just not have a shred of integrity or originality?
Next, we have to question the meme creators stance. Why would he want to suck a log out of Andy Sixx's ass, when he should quiet obviously be focused on sucking a shit out of Nikki Sixx's ass?
Its quiet the paradox.

So it's a meme.

Andy is self obsessed and a scat fetishist.

forced memes are not memes, sage these shitposts

Aw ;)

Obscure singer or something trying to get publicity.

it's obviously the hack himself trying to become internet famous, wtf is this trap faggot anyway?

This.

This, in fact OP, you are probably him. You've gotten your attention for today. Now please, that's enough for today. Tomorrow you can embarrass yourself all over again.

Would you suck a log of shit out of spam grannys asshole?

There's a pretty astronomically high chance that he is one of the bastard children of one member of Motley Crue or another.

Yes, moar!

God damned you. If you have more of this hot bitch post it.

I want to eat her odoriferous pussy.

Jokes on you. I'd eat that pussy too.

Its irrelevant, its just the newest shit meme that gets posted here everyday. Personally Id rather have arise chikun.