Eurovision Aftermath

How did Moldova lose lads?

Atleast we could all agree that Spain and Germany were trash.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s6r1tUhl1cQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't get it, Spain was awesome last year, why did they have to resort to that emotionless twink for this time?

Surrender to Portugal whitey.
Obrigado!

All hail ONUKA

>Australia
>EUROvision
can't wait to see them in Europe Union too

Superior singer won

>How did Epic Sax Guy™ lose lads?

Check the UK triops

It's the most unmemorable song imo

I've been listening non-stop to ONUKA ever since. >The interval act is better than the actual acts

Really? The ballad with a romantic string arrangement and a jazz singer was less memorable than the same cookie cutter power ballads and eurotrash edm that gets entered en masse every year? It was the only song that was even close to being a real composition that could float outside the vapid pop sphere of Eurovision.

Juries did not like Moldova...but they loved Sweden.

Germany and UK should just be banned from the contest and just give the money. It's embarassing.

Belgium was awful. It's a song with horribly overproduced and synthetic "instrumentals" playing while a girl sings in monotone. I seriously don't understand how it placed so well.
I can see how the others placed well: one for being "pure", others for being earbugs, others for being fun.
Belgium's song was none of it.

On another note, I hate this new voting system. It just seems unfair seeing songs at the bottom 10 at the end of the jury vote suddenly jump over to the top 10 because the public said so.

ESC can't make up its mind on whether it wants to be a quality contest or a popularity contest

I didn't follow Eurovision at all but /int and /fit are cute. /mu is in a dorky way too.

Can't believe JonTron didn't win.

Why tf is Sup Forums Bulgaria's turbo twink?

UK weren't awful this year
At the very least they've improved youtube.com/watch?v=s6r1tUhl1cQ

Underage

What makes you say that

Where were you when Aussie shitposting went to the next level?

I'm not accusing you of being underage, I'm saying that Sup Forums is probably the turbotwink because he looks about 12, and Sup Forums is underage, or something

Memes aside, It was genuinely the best perfomance.

Spanish here. The competition to choose our representative was rigged and that twat was chosen over way better options. I hope they purge the entire directive body of the state tv.

Why Spain has 0 musical talent whatsoever?
I can't think about one good thing that has came out of Spain

> Heroes del Silencio

Oh right, never mind, that makes sense

why's the swede Sup Forums?

Thanks for proving my point

They made up that the OK symbol is a white supremacist symbol, and some people actually believed it i.e. newspapers, anti-racism groups

trips confirm

Had to be an Aussie.

Canada is loosing the shitposting battle.

Wasn't actually an Aussie, it was a Ukrainian prankster

god damn I love aussies

seriously, they're great.

this is retarded

I BET THE KREMLIN IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS

this, but unironically

im swedish and i've never heard about this

What was so bad about Germany? I thought it was as average as almost every song this year.

If you're putting memes aside, that'd involve putting the whole song aside. It was right up there with the yodeling Romanians for gimmick factor. Only difference is there are more people who ironically think a guy repeating two licks on sax over a house tune is cool.

far calling but it's almost as if the rest of europe is finally getting sick of germany's antics

Germany is always getting fucked

Sorry Hans but we all hate you.

South Europe hates you for austerity measures imposed on them. The rest hates you because of Merkel inviting millions of rapefugees.

spotted the turk

Well, I hate them because of WWII actually
I mean, the Nazis?

I don't get why, they were fine last year too. If it was about inviting refugees sweden would get fucked as well.

Next year we are going to have Operación Triunfo decide the representative
Fuck yeah

>Operación Triunfo
You say that like as a good thing

Just great. Another soulless loud chick or a talentless sexy fuccboi.

revised

EXTREEEMMMEEEEE

SKEEEELLEETOOOOOOOONNNSSS

/out/ - belarus

Sure, why not? They are western culture country. We'll take them.