There's 2 12 year olds at my skatepark rn selling acid claiming to be drunk and on xanax. Do I call the authorities?

There's 2 12 year olds at my skatepark rn selling acid claiming to be drunk and on xanax. Do I call the authorities?

DUDE FOR FUCKS SAKE, THEY'RE KIDS! They cant beat you up. Just fuck them up and steal the acid. It's not like they can tell the cops you stole their acid...

If they are intoxicated, lure them to a dark area and beat them unconcious, then rob them and call police after, but leave some type of evidence that they were under the influence

This.

Buy some and then rape them.

yes
steal the acid

This. Honestly op if you don't you're a faggot
Deliver when you're done

WITNESSED.

rape quads

Wisdom

Here they are leaving, what do??

i wanna see what your local park is about, post pics

My friend was selling weed and his customer used fists/a nigger knocker to rob him of a half pound. Cops were called obv. Cops came and even though he had a couple grams on him they sided with him completely. No charges on his behalf, dude went to jail for assault.
Sometimes physical violence trumps drugs to cops
Your call bro

call their mommies

ask them for some

make a public arrest you have every right they came to you right ?

>this

Just take it from them, if they're drunk and on xans they couldn't do shit. Also I doubt they even have actual acid bro, probably some Nbomb or some shit

who the hell would give or sell acid to a 12 year old

>run out and citizen arrest both of them
>put them on the ground
>take bags
>pretend to call police
>get in car and get the fuck out of there

FUCKING STEAL IT STEAL IT RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!! then the drug suppliers will kill them and their families it will be a good lesson for them not to sell drugs

i would
cops wouldt suspect or expect 12yo WHITE kids to be shottin stuffs