Breaking News: Virgin bigotry hub organizes hateful reviews over a special she worked super fucking hard on...

Breaking News: Virgin bigotry hub organizes hateful reviews over a special she worked super fucking hard on, because you losers will never know a hard days work. it fugures that petty sexist trailer trash dont know what its like to work a part time shift (actually more difficult than a regular shift in most ways) as a CNA four fucking days a week just to keep your phone in service. I Was in tears laughing so hard thats how i know you are trolls.
>shes a millionare
>gets more pussy on the way to get starbuck than youve seen in your hentais
>is actually original (something you jerks dont even understand)
this is literally evidence of white supremacist rape culture. you cant deny

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e7UvGjFDOqY&t=198s
youtube.com/watch?v=1Euby_x-fLo
youtube.com/watch?v=Qv0eWN8v_tg
youtube.com/watch?v=tqBsiHBjit8&t=
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

do you have pics of her in her underwear or what?

screen capped to show the internet what sex starved rapists will spew on the shithole of the internet

3.5/10
Needs more exaggeration and buzzwords.

Amy please go away

Really bad b8 m8
Step it up

I thought her older stuff was pretty funny. Her newest special, though, was basically dogshit. I'm guessing it's much harder to be funny when everyone's paying attention to which jokes may be stolen.

im just trying to appreicate the body of this strong independent woman and you're wasting my time

Joke thief.

thought it was kinda funny, i usually dont watch female comedians but it was 3/5, better than jim gaffigan or the puppet guy.

STFU Amy.

yeah name one fucking joke that was stolen you cowards oh thats right youre hollow bigots.
the new special actually takes class to under stand the more sophisticated jokes. and clearly it was too "mature" for some viewers because men cant handle genital humor unless its theirs.
your double standards are hilarious.

/thread

But she's not funny. Doesn't that count for something?

/thread

just because you dont understand it dosent make is unfunny, go back to dane cook

Seriously hope you're just trolling...for your own sake. Otherwise, you're magnificently stupid and delusional.

I know it's bait but fucking christ, even as a joke I could never say that with a straight face, or even at all for that matter.

2/10

Pretty weak bait.

youtube.com/watch?v=e7UvGjFDOqY&t=198s

This is what happens when you stand up to bullies they shut the fuck up. i ask for evidence of joke stealing and they cower away. do i need anymore proof that your lives are worthless?

My vagina smells like a barnyard animal.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ya i can use video editing software too so what. still no evidence you triggered peice of shit

Nice confirmation bias. Commenting and denying before you could have possibly watched.

W-what?

juxtaposing animals to our anatomy is philisophical. id break your brain if i explained it to you but you would just spew bigoted shit anyway

ya i dont need to watch because i know its bullshit its already been proven Amy told them those joke in private and THEY stole them (most likely)

Riiiiight. Troll Status: Confirmed

There has never been nor will there ever be any evidence to show this. She stole the jokes mate, then made them gah-bage.

>is actually original

Please try harder. These threads are always better when someone arguing doesn't actually realize OP is a troll.

Back when at least her body wasn't completely cringey:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Euby_x-fLo

Are we done now? Anyone else want to try? didnt think so. Sup Forums has been beaten because good shall always prevail. heres to her next special. and ill be donating my step sons college money(the patriarchy takes care of him quite nicely) to Amy so she can put out her next special and leave you cucks behind.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qv0eWN8v_tg

I don't really care one way or the other of her specials or funny I don't watch them either way. Her movie was only good with the John Cena parts everything else was boring and had no rewatch value.

>gets more pussy on the way to get starbuck than youve seen in your hentais

so she's a lesbo to boot? jesus christ the monstrosity

I'm sorry? Try? We already put up our counter, where's yours?

you know joe rogan said n-words deserve less rights than animals? i exclusivly sleep with black men because white guy winkies are fucking pathetic. as are white men overall

I actually liked the movie a decent amount. I thought Bill Hader was pretty good in it.

Piggish cunt is sow.

youtube.com/watch?v=tqBsiHBjit8&t=

Think it was a typo. Surely meant to say that she "HAS" more pussy. I have a feeling that that thing's monstrous big.

um fake video isnt evidence white boy omfg

I'm a fan of Schumer, but her latest special was awful.

Citation, please.

>Amy Schumer
>Working hard to come up with a special

That's cool. It just bored me personally and gave me no hope for her specials. Then when she said her bad reviews were just trolls for her newest special I knew she was delusional.

Sweet. Answer my very first trips, fool.

dont need one he is a known liar/racist/bigot/fake news spreader. id fucking knock him out if i met him honestly nazis deserve to be hit

How do you willingly make yourself type shit this stupid? I don't understand, I could never make THIS much of an ass of myself. You must have no shame.

Fuck you Samoan asshole go roast a pig on your dick.

Definitely not a fan of plagiarism, but I think it was the whole blaming so-called trolls on her special bombing that officially lost me for her. I had no reason to want it to suck...it just did.

Woah mate, don't fall into the trap.

Yay more racism instead of evidence tumblr will love this!

Fuck you I'm a tranny that looks like miss piggy Tumblr is my harem.

Got it. A tacit admission that you're full o' shit is just as good as a spoken one.

HOW ARE YOU MENTALLY CAPABLE OF THIS!?!?! JUST THINKING ABOUT A HUMAN ACTUALLY THINKING THIS MAKES ME WANT TO DRINK BLEACH WHILE ON FIRE!

Cool fucking bait.

Seriously though, fuck this bitch. She's not even funny.
I watched the entire thing to see if it was actually as bad as everyone says. I figured it would be a good timewaster since I had nothing better to do.
I did not laugh once. I did not giggle, I did not crack a smile. All I could do was stare at the screen in amazement. Amazement at the fact that she thinks these are jokes that qualify her for anything but a one-star review.

This is proof that feminists don't know proper grammar. You can't deny.

I got to leave now, i was trolling, i actually didnt think this thread would do so well i never post but im coming down off addys so let me break it down
>Amy Schumer Is a joke stealing cunt
>joe rogan is fucking awesome man
>im explaining all this because i cant stand anymore that people are taking this seriously
im cringing so hard at myself.
Any tips for being more convincing in the future? and sorry again for saying that shit about joe man . have some tits you guys earned'em

>
Okay, I can no longer tell which ones are actually OP. How many people have nothing better to do than shitpost on Sup Forums in a manner that won't even gain you anything?

i didnt give you consent to post my face you fucking troll delete this or youll be sued so hard

someone pls acknolege my troll or ill never sleep again.

> worked super fucking hard on

This joke was better than anything on her show.