OPERATION: NEW CORE

OPERATION: NEW CORE
-start a new void core under Homer
-We spread north
-fuck up everyone's art and make them redo it while we travel across the map

we have no permanent home, we travel, we spread, we destroy. they will always rebuild but we can still spread like a disease and make it harder for everyone else to stop us.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/place?webview=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lets just get the tranny flag....

got it

there's no way we can defend a particular location any more, if we stay somewhat compact and just move around together we can take out larger art places and make them have to redo a lot more than slowly spreading out from a core. constantly move north from the central mass, we'll destroy more shit that way.

I am just putting a black square on "r/ainbowroad". It might not do much, but i like to attack the sign of their organization

+1

focus on the core, they're distracted with it
spread new cores as a background task

GET THE F(L)AG

ATTENTION DEGENERATE TRASH OF Sup Forums

YOU HAVE LOST

YOUR VOID IS BEING FILLED

YOUR SCRIPTS ARE BEING DETECTED AND BANNED

ADMINS ARE BANNING THE MODS THAT WERE BANNED FOR BANNING MOD-BOT ACCOUNTS

WITH EACH PASSING HOUR YOUR NUMBERS HAVE DWINDLED WHILE OURS HAVE GROWN EXPONENTIALLY

GIVE UP YOU HAVE LOST

>+1
I beg your pardon?

accounts currently working for me:

ZSub42:lightning
IMWIR64:z0mBcriss
weels1566:52535253
j502nd:jupiter123
stojan1993:tukigbp
HIGKILLER:969551560
Europa1991:anduril
xXMVPXx:Gamertag1
Zerstuca:Zerstoren
tngy:shinigami

these accounts have now been reported

you will not be posting anymore

Cuck

lies

What they don't understand is the void is bigger than them. They think filling it with blue will defeat us, or invading with red. they try to add colors in so the void is less black, but its not about the color. its about the destruction.

No matter what color you place, you're adding to the void. you're destroying art and helping the void grow, black is what we use to signify Sup Forums. but all colors are welcome to the void.

We cannot be stopped.

Join the void.

what is this game/website?

BREAK THE TRANNY FLAG

reddit.com/place?webview=true
need an old account though.

what even is this faggotry?

just start drawing dicks and swastikas on everything, like the toilet wall this is.

Anybody got the void discord link?