youtube.com/watch?v=DOHGTJoh498
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In general, I wouldn't recommend...
what's going on with you?

yes, do it faggot

Why, though

No

Make someone else kill you

depends, are you gonna go live somewhere?

Yes.

wanna do it together?

Yes. Once you have the courage do it, otherwise you'll live a long time more suffering wishing you had.

yes.

>off by one
YEA YOU SHOULD KYS FAGGOT

>only 1 year after getting a large life insurance policy, the biggest you can afford while barely being able to make it. then leave the money to whoever or whatever you choose. since you are going to die anyways, and the money is going to what you consider a good and worthy cause, suffer for one more year and then go through with it by pissing of a street gang.

No, don't be a little pussy OP, only little pussies kill themselves.

I should probably kill myself too.
My day so far:
>Woke up
>shit my already wet diaper
>showered
>put on chastity cage and women's panties
>cute girl messaged me on eHarmony, and didn't respond
>studied for certification exam for about 4 hours
>walked to pizza place and got pizza while still wearing cage and panties under jeans
>put on new diaper, left cage on

I'm really fucked up in the head

Wouldn't hurt.

Than seek treatment, if you're fuckd up. Killing yourself is only gonna make it worse.
By the way, the thing with the diaper is like a fetish or what?

Its a fetish. I've wanted to wear them for as long as I can remember, ever since I was a little kid.

If I don't wear them for a while it's all I can think about.

hard to say m8. nobody asked to be born and i don't see how you owe the world anything but you might benefit from some perspective. there's probably things you haven't thought of yet that could make life more interesting. i felt like killing myself but i bought myself a 1080ti for my computer today and it's fucking great. now i'm having a couple beers and a shredded beef quesadilla with some Sup Forums. life isn't so bad.

Well to be fair, it technically would, just not for long.

Another frustrated beta maggot contemplating suicide due to the lack of vagina in his life, kill yourself maggot you're worthless there's people struggling to survive sick crippled and you wanna kill yourself cause you can't get laid and cause you're depressed you faggot.

I don't see why you wouldn't so sure go for it.

try listening to this album. it always makes me happy in a strange way
youtube.com/watch?v=DOHGTJoh498

If you like it, and you're not doing any harm to those around you, you shouldn't care about this. Just keep doing until you don't like anymore.
Now, why didn't you answer the girl?

No. Learn about nature and help creatures in need, like bees.

Believe in God, OP.

Bee spit is delicious, definitely help the bee's OP

it's settled then, right OP?

>

I don't understand why people get so flustered about this. Why?

33 year old virgin. Never had a girlfriend before. I keep screwing it up for myself every time I get close. Its like I can't allow myself to be with someone. I honestly hate myself. Plus the diaper thing.

honestly, i respect it.
the diaper, cage etc ain't my cup of tea, but i respect it.

>I should probably kill myself too.
nah. stick around.

im glad im not that fucked up

I don't see why this is a problem. I've been with 01 girl in my life, and I don't care. I mean, what's the problem? I'm still a virgin, and I'm 21. There's nothing wrong with it... If you wanna have sex, pay for it. I don't care about sex, that's why I haven't payed yet. But still. You really wanna kill yourself just because you are virgin and have a diaper fetish? Is that all?
Don't do this. No. Please. I mean, I don't wanna say my life is harder, but I have depression, OCD and Anxiety. For 3 years I've been suffering, and I managed to see happiness, so will you. You are not obligated to be famous with chicks, that's not the meaing of life.

I screw it up for myself every time I get anywhere close to having a girlfriend. I sabotage myself all the time. I have all that shit too, OCD, anxiety, depression, I was diagnosed with aspergers years ago, plus type 1 diabetes.

I'm too fucking smart for my job, but too afraid to get a better job since it would screw up my routine. I'm probably too afraid to talk to a girl because I don't know how to handle being in a relationship with someone. I'm not a normal well adjusted person.

I really gotta go to bed now, but I'd like to talk to you more... Is there a social media where I can find you, even if it's anonymous?
Anyways, remember, you don't have to be like everyone else... Live your life happy, do what you wanna do. But I want to talk more with you, what do you say?