Has there ever been a time where your Sup Forums post went viral?

This post I made got uploaded to reddit, I dunno what to think about it

You have to go back.

I checked to see if it was on /r/Sup Forums because I'm paranoid, and it was right there on the front page

I typically don't go there at all

i made the top-rated grid on r/cinegrids

what an awful achievement

actually i just went and checked, it's second highest now

but someone's apparently been uploading everything i post

I had several of my posts featured in the Pony Thread Simulator videos

I made this image years ago but I can't prove it

I made a joke about a spunk covered bird swallowing which did well

I started baneposting, but nobody believes me.

Yes, I was the first person to ask what "for you" meant in that scene.

I believe both of you

prove it

I made a post describing the plane heist from DKR in the manner of Dan Carlin. Somebody screencapped it and sent it to him, he retweeted it.

I directed an indie film called "The Dark Knight Rises"

Was it a Big hit?

it's an ugly feeling, my man

I sent a message to my thief, telling him that I'm going to find out where he lives and fuck his wife's son up the ass but he hasn't responded

i don't mind that someone's posted it, but it's pretty shitty that that's all i have to show for the amount of time i've spent on this site

also it was like the least effort i ever put into a grid, i literally just skipped around the film and took a couple of shots then slapped them together in MSPaint

Thank you.

I made some dumb comment making fun of someone that was talking smack about Vin Diesel getting paid to say millions of dollars to say Groot, and it got "rekt" spammed for 300+ replies and someone posted it on r/Sup Forums where it also did good I think.

>viral

You don't know what that means. Getting a few bazinga points on 2 nerd forums doesn't make you famous.

I invented the "really makes you think" meme. I don't know how to prove it though.

I never liked reddit, and how they stole things from here and posted it on there

it started with rage comics back in like 2010

the fact that it happens to me personally 6 years later, I'm numb to the process

but this is still pretty odd to me, I'm not sure what I think

i started the wifes son meme

biggest regret of my life

I bet you thought it was is funny in the beginning as well. But you forgot about the power of meme magic.

KEK

I started the first few mommyfu threads although I admit it's still a little niche

aye, maybe it was an inflammatory phrase to use, but when some random post you make gets that much attention I'm not sure what other phrase to use

I meant more of a "daily viral" thing, rather than Chocolate Rain, obviously

not sure if you're memeing, but I have a similar claim

I'm pretty sure I started the "funny tabs" maymay, when I included the "how to take a screengrab" tab in a screenshot I took on Sup Forums back around 2010 or 2011

it got a lot of attention in that thread, and I hadn't really seen it before. I only started to see it become a thing a year or two later

i spammed it for ages and got millions of (you)'s
but it wasn't worth it.

then it caught on and it was too late for me to go back. don't dwell in powers you don't understand. i learned that the hard way

I posted in #tuglife threads

i made a post in response to a bane thread that said "was shitposting part of your plan?"

i replied "its my only plan. in fact, sometimes i get so deep into shitposting that i forget which side of the argument I'm on and accidentally say something useful"

its the only post I've ever made that got screen capped and i missed saving it in a thread a couple months ago.

I posted this picture with the words "really makes you think... huh" on Sup Forums everyday for a week straight. After like the 5th day I saw another threads with the same phrase, and sure enough it became a meme. I didn't expect it to turn into a meme though, my goal was just to trigger Sup Forums.

I made the first baneposting related question that Tom Hardy answered in the reddit AMA two years ago. Literally my biggest and only achievement

I kicked off that "Can you meme, master Hobbit?" thing with Denethor that you sometimes see.

I wasn't the other guys who posted Pippin though, that was some co-operative memeing that I was banking on.

I made the spoderman meme on another forum in 2007 with shitty Korean cam screenshots of Spiderman crying from the third movie. They were called fads not memes back then tho

>on Sup Forums everyday for a week straight

that just doesn't count, cancer

Is there anything comfier than a mommyfu thread?

what teh fuck did I just read?

I posted a fake quote that anons still believe is real that got turned into a meme that still gets used to this day on multiple boards.

I like it thought so I won't say which meme.

Aidan, is that you?

For you

Who?

link

I almost killed Baneposting and then I left for months.

But...

Was that question a part of your master plan?

I start at least one RLM thread per day

No one will ever believe me but I started Pest posting, I got the ball rolling. I am the culprit. I am the one who pestered so many. Shame how it all ended so soon tho

back to redort

why would you come back to this hell?

I read that post in the original thread, it wasn't funny then and it's just the sort of shit that would go viral with those mouth breathing retards.

While i don't mind mommyfu threads, the fact that no matter how many times I read "MOMMY WANT CUMMIES" and still can't not been creeped out amazes me

dannyboytbh?

I typed out a bunch of those long winded news reports in the raimi and Army Dog threads to decent reaction 75% of the time. My favorite one was one that ended with "Maguire wishes to work with Raimi again in the future."
I wouldn't call them viral in any context, but they were reposted at least twice and that felt pretty cool
Also started Scoobyposting

aye, I didn't think it was great either. I just expected maybe a "kek" or something

I posted better ones in the regular cinema threads, I'm not sure why this one got this much attention

the art of screencapping died when we got the archive for every thread. You didn't need to document everything, you could just link the important stuff

the only people who still wanted screencaps were people who didn't even come here, hence shit like this getting over 6000 fucking views.

I'm simultaneously flattered, bemused and disgusted. As I said before, I don't know what to think

Bane posting.

I have no regrets.

I got Moot to make Sup Forums

it was a mistake

I helped shitpost the kino meme when it first started, I never expected capeshit fags to fall for it.

Those trashing cinema threads are great overall, you probably made some that made me laugh my ass off in the bathroom at my college where i pretend to be pooping between classes so I can avoid being around the normals.

>white socks

t.america

no, but its KNHO

I actually don't mind the kino meme

I actually think Sup Forums and mu are the strongest boards on this site. /lit/ used to be good but was ruined, Sup Forums became super gay after the exodus of quality posters to TRS and MPC.

keep up the good work

well if you don't like them, don't read them

I fucking miss the actual Chanarchive where you could vote for threads that hosted unique content or were interesting or funny or whatever. Lots of golden threads still on that site to this day.

'Course Sup Forums had the shittest collection because all those stupid faggots did were vote for GET threads like those mean anything anymore.

I post on another chan. Somone uploads our memes to a facebook page which redditors follow. A picture i made got over 150 likes in an hour. I'm not sure how to feel about this.

What? I said I liked the threads.

I thought it was called 4chanarchive

I miss voting for those good threads too, one thread I made got the necessary amount of votes but the mods decided not to publish it

>Lots of golden threads still on that site to this day.

I thought it got baleeted years ago?

I started Vinceposting during True Detective season 2.

sounded sarcastic

In the hundreds of thousands of hours I've spent on this site my biggest claim to fame is that I'm responsible for cropping a popular reaction image.

This made me laugh even though it shouldn't have

which one?

>been browsing Sup Forums every day for the past 8 years

my life is a mistake

I created the trollface. Can't prove it though.

One thing: redemption.

Just kidding my life fucking sucks and I have nothing else to do all day

except the trollface was made by a deviantart user in 2007 for Sup Forums, we know exactly who made it

stop being such a newfag

if there was anything i could change about my past it would be this

i shot and starred in some cp that is widely viewed online

Me too man, me too

Let us walk arm in arm into oblivion

Not Sup Forums, but I was the "faces of Sup Forums" guy on /his/.

i made all da cat videos that get millions of views and i also made all da dancin' vids dat keeds watch and dose get all da veews 2

literally the worst and most forced meme of all time

pestposting was literally memekino

I made this and posted it on Sup Forums

you just left your cat there?

aye, I didn't care about it in the first place

man it's at 7000 views now, this is crazy

I once found one of my posts screencapped (and horribly artifacted) on funnyjunk when I was google image searching a picture. It was a mediocre memepost and they were amused by it.

ITS
NOT ''IT'S''
ITS

IT'S = IT IS
''RIGHT UP IT IS ASS'' MAKES NO SENSE
''RIGHT UP ITS ASS'' DOES
PLEASE GET IT RIGHT THE NEXT TIME
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
HAVE A NICE DAY

I know man, I noticed myself after I posted it. It bothered me too

I wrote this when I was drunk, but even then I'm usually good with grammar

Dumb redditors.