Why is the wealth of North America so tightly held in so few places?

Why is the wealth of North America so tightly held in so few places?

Oh wow, another mexican crossed the border

why would you edit statistical maps to favour your opinion friendo

>ontaripoors

HDI is a meme. There's no way Northern Mexico has a higher standard of living than fucking New Jersey.

I live in eastern Canada

if you need me to point out the obvious, look at massachusetts on the map and on the list in bottom right

You might want to rethink that statement user.

Before replying to this thread please take in account that this map is %100 fake

Have you been to Northern Mexico? It's pretty advanced

>took all that time paint-bucketing the map
>forget to erase the top and bottom 5
>people fall for it anyway

We're one of the richest states in the union

>people fall for it anyway
don't see anyone falling for it

This map seems unlikely. Here's the real HDI map.
The reason is that the major cities have the most economic activity and their size and environment prompts businesses to chose the already developed areas over less developed ones.

>an economic map where my home province on newfoundland is put above half of my nation
sorry can't comprehend friendo

Okay, like one guy. I'm not OP by the way.

>posts a pic of a church
>implying religion is """"advanced""""

Is this HDI adjusted for white pride chicano criteria?

>british columbian is an anti-theist
hmm who woulda guessed

sometimes there are very localized things that have an affect on HDI that people might not consider at first. in my city for example we have a very strong economy and job market which helps tremendously, and in addition to having a major university, we also have a very comprehensive and cheap community college system with open enrollment. anybody enrolled in even just a single class can buy a very good, low copay/deductible insurance through the school. furthermore, the hospitals in the area, while private, are religious hospitals that are outstanding about offering financial aid to the needy. to top it all off our city has a vast network of trails, bike lines and parks. so right off the bat we are left with a city that is economically prosperous, educated, and healthy, the criteria that lend themselves to a high HDI. for the record in case anybody is wondering, the city is austin, tx.

>implying northern mexico is not advanced

saltillo is such a beautiful city

i love cabo

>West Virginia has a higher HDI than Massachusetts
I call into question the methodology of how HDI is calculated.