If you could press a button and get everything you ever wanted, but also kill a million people, would you do it?

If you could press a button and get everything you ever wanted, but also kill a million people, would you do it?

Can it be more than a million?

can they all be jews?

You rascal

Sure

All ive ever wanted is to kill a million ppl so...no

Only if it killed 6 million jews

Done

I'm using those million to make money to get more than what I just want now but also what I want in the future. So no.

but killing a million people is everything i've ever wanted. that, and perhaps a new album from Strapping Young Lad. i like Devy's recent work, but i miss the grind.

Can I pick the people/location? If so, then yes.

This

I wouldn't do it. It's just not in my nature to harm or kill people for my own benefit.

yes

Yes, because I can get another button that undoes the million dead, after I get everything I wanted.

fag

Would I be able to choose what million people it kills?

Yes, of course.

Devin's recent work sounds like dog shit. Strapping Young Lad reunion will never happen but I would sell my soul to see them live.

no

As long as the people weren't anyone I loved? Fuck yes I would. I hate people and i'm tired of getting NOTHING I want. Life sucks.

Which million people?

I'd press it twice

oh hai satan

Finally found some SYL, Devin Townsend fans on here. Just made my week, user.

What if I wanted everything I wanted and those million people to not die?

Or, just resurrect 2 million people with the second press if I'm only allowed everything.

I'd push it 3000 times

I fucking love Devin Townsend. I've purchased most of his albums and even some signed ones. I saw Strapping back at Ozzfest '06 but I didn't know who they were so I didn't mosh or anything. Damn shame. I saw DTP in 2011, boring show but at least I got to see my idol in person. After the show he was on the floor having a meet and greet and I didn't get to meet him. Fucking sucks.

Yep yep yep.

I saw them on their Transcendence tour in 2016. Show was wicked. Always wished I could have gone to Ozzfest though.

you're a fucking clown who probably never amounted to anything musically.

Devin is my favorite artist, met him several times, seen him probably a dozen, always a great show

.yes... My wish would be A 2 inch dick .. i mean choad

Make it Hiroshima and yes

can i pick the people i want to die? cuz if so, im picking a million muslims.

You're right :/