You're a fucking idiot if you supported Trump or Clinton...

You're a fucking idiot if you supported Trump or Clinton. I understand reluctantly voting for one as a lesser evil but if you genuinely thought either one would do a good job you should seek professional help.

talking about mexicans like that is racist

Clinton deserved to be President, it was her turn. All you sexist, racist homophobes voted against her.

I voted for him cause I knew it would be funnier

I voted 3rd party out of principle, I would have voted for Bernie in a heartbeat but that bitch fixed the fucking primaries. The two party system needs to die right fucking now

If by professional help you mean education, then I agree. Not everyone who genuinely believed either of the two would be a great pick are mentally ill, just gullible/forgetful/new.

Amen brother.

trumps campaign delivered high quality meme opportunities
can you say the same about the clinton campaign?

then we made the right choice

>What is a wasted vote

Great principle

The only populist option.
(people that think trump is a populist are mentally ill)

thanks for the update, buddy.

Clinton would have been more stable and would not have made us the laughing stock we are now.

Fuck off commie scum.

deserved? fuck that. she felt entitled to it and it was obvious in how she went through the campaign. she is crooked, donald is a shady douchebag.

it is as OP said, this election was a decision between two shitty options.

the fact that these two people are what it came down to is seriously depressing

OP still butthurt

When it comes to outraging the exact people I hate in our culture, Trump is a gift that keeps on giving

I mean, why else do you come to Sup Forums? (other than for your loli/hentai/anime shit)

True enough.

Well OP you know you and the rest of Americans could have made sure that neither of them was in the final race.

But you all stupidly voted for Democrats and Republicans again, as per usual.

Because Americans are dumb as fuck.

Voted for Johnson. That whole thing went well.

So people should just forget about their ideals and only vote for the most likely candidate to win? If you think that you have no political integrity and you're the reason third party candidates don't win

Only butthurt about having two absolute shit options to choose from. Would still be saying this is Clinton won.

The only reason anyone ever heard of Clinton in the first place is because of who she married. The fact that she almost milked that "accomplishment" all the way to the Presidency is shocking. She didn't deserve it.

This picture is great. The whole west coast just chilling while the shit tier states burn.

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

nice attempt at bait

Hold up she looks like Sooyoung from Red Velvet.

I prefer Sana or Momo myself from Twice.

As opposed to Trump, who inherited his legacy from his father & grandmother? He deserved it?

Let's see....
>I have a good job
>I'm college educated
>I pay taxes
>I'm responsible with my money
>I'm White
>I'm not a lower class welfare parasite

Care to tell me why I shouldn't have voted Trump?

Is it an acceptable opinion to say I actually liked Obama?

Truth

What if I just support resisting the clear, present and deliberate effort to erode western secular civilization and think that I should not be beholden to pay for someone else x costs?

I hated to see Trump win. However, I also thourgly enjoyed watching Clinton lose.

Absolutely

IMO here could've been a whole lot better. He was incredibly inconsistent particularly on foreign policy. Also, Obamacare was very poorly executed.

Because you're not the only person in America?

major problem with that image is that Trump isn't bothering to actually put the fire out. I disliked Obama but trump isn't actually fixing the problems the way he said he would

Trump is a good man. He's looking out for Americans best interest. He's a boss. Businesses men know how to get things done.

Democrats had no other choice. So it's all the Republican's fault

>Implying the west coast isn't the real shit tier

He's looking out for big business, not average people.

you are not special. you are a mediocrity who will not impact the world in any significant way

if that's what you're referring to

and i recommend that you try and achieve self actualization if you really want to see change

Yeah and? You're not special either. This is irrelevant.

I don't care if doesn't do anything in office except get our immigration under control, build a wall, and deport noncontributing parasites.

The changing demographics of this country of white European to majority Latin decent will be our down fall. It's not racist, I just look at the fact that every Latin American country is a shithole, with the common denominator being they're full of Latin Americans. What happens when the United States is predominately Latin American?