Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mq6c_BHDTI0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I am a Greek

>>Are Latinos WHITE?

Are jews white?

I too blanco

no you are mapuche.

Latino refers to anyone born in a spanish speaking country in Latin America, so a Latino CAN be white, black, brown, yellow, blue or whatever.

>latino refers to anyone bron in a spanish speaking country in latin america
remove the spanish speaking part, just leave it as a country in latin america.

it isn't really an ethnicity, so yes, some of them are

and some of them are much like arabs

Sure persian indio muluto

>Latino refers to anyone born in a spanish speaking country in Latin America
kys
Anyone born in a romance language speaking country, in Europe or the Americas.
You're a Mexican, stop using burger memes.

Mexicans look fucking scary.

I would say no, the general latino is indio aren't they?

then there are those that are italian, and that further divides between which region their forbears were from in that country

naturally the spanish ones are

tell me about it

No one ever says this to my face. Why is that?

They're afraid of you

Yeah i corrected my statement here

it would be rude to say you look like a the missing link

believe me, I've seen you folks, have to do a double take

The girls arent, they enjoy talking to me. Whats with the guys?

take it easy my man, this is Sup Forums
nobody cares irl but i guess you know that already

Yet you have no problem saying it here. Whats different?

>static gif

el chicano señores

he is the one who creates these spic threads
don't feed him as he craves your attention

you have the ability to shrug it off here, it's only words on the internet man, like, close your eyes, how can cyber bullying be real

Kek, internet tough guy.
Mexicans look fucking scary, that's just my opinion.

Why do Latinas keep bullying us

because the white man fears the power of the /CHICANO/

I just popped in because I saw the thread

I don't create threads like this, I don't give a damned about any hispanics, unless they're playing their damnable accordion music from their phone in a public place

Ahh, right right. You remind me a lot of this kid that used to go to my school. Total bitch in person when it came to confrontations, he would rather stay on his DS playing Pokemon.

I believe your explaination though.

what are you gay?

that's true, they should look more kind and nice, like us

Guys are just jealous because spic dicks are bigger than americans'

>muh Internet tough guy
I wont bother you too much, im sure youve already been through enough.

lol are you literally 15 years old dude

I have no problems with confronting people if there is an issue, I don't go telling every ugly bastard that he's an ugly bastard, would you?

Are you so socially retarded that you expect me to tell you this?

CHI

>literally
>that image
How can you be the one asking me this?

You feel the need to bring it up online, and even have an image to go with it, so I do believe you have an issue with it. Its clear you meant it as an insult, so why not deal with your problem?

damn right I do, got a problem with it?

Not sure what you're talking about, but I bet it's very relevant to your life and completely irrelevant to mine.

Here's more scary Mexicans

Hell yeah I do. Ill make your life easier and help you deal with it. You dont even have to leave the comfort of your home, just post an address.

your mother's house

>tfw you are a latino, you go to a """"white"""" country and you are whiter than those around you

youtube.com/watch?v=Mq6c_BHDTI0

the state of london

What a shit response my dude. Keep posting them though, its cool seeing how beta Swedish "men" are.

Did you already have these pictuers saved, or did I piss you off enough to find some just now?

>london

as I understand this is not much of an accomplishment

Give me your adress, right now. I'll come visit.

Lmao fucking cunt. Enjoy being pathetic for the rest of your life

>he'll reply pretending he doesnt care

Nobody visits me.

Seeing as you have a problem with us, post your adress and I'll come visit.

I'm sorry, did someone mock you on a Leosothan Cribbage Forum? Sorry!

You wont come, and he's too much of a bitch to come through.

Had you been an American I would have posted an address for us to meet, but there's no point. Both of you are cucked beyond repair.

There it is
>muh sassy response
What kind of Pokemon games do you have? I personally used to play Gold version.

Nice excuse. So you're asking other people to post their adresses but you're too cowardly to do it yourself.

That seem like some good old brown-insecure-manlet posturing right there esse.

last I played was red, two or so decades ago

Come on, post your adress. You're asking other people to do it, why not do it yourself José?

>excuse
We both know damn well you wouldnt fly to the US to talk shit to my face, dont even bother pretending otherwise. You spend your free time shitposting about people you have never met, with multiple pictures you already had saved. How can you possible claim others are insecure? It sounds to me like you dont understand what insecure means.

they're just words man, like close your eyes, words can't hurt you, lmao

You're digits are fucked up man

Ill cut you a deal. Buy the ticket, fly over, and post proof that youre the same poster with a new American IP. After that you can start a thread and ill hook you up with an address

Until then, you can keep posting more pictures for me. I want to see the extent of your collection.

That Cyber bully tweet was never funny my dude, youre trying a little too hard

>as I understand this is not much of an accomplishment

It is not me who makes these autistic threads, Mr. 56% and descending very quickly

No

Chicano fears the Swede.

I'd go over there and shit down your illegal abuelas throat José.

Post it for the rest of the Americans in this thread, you're asking others for theirs - so quit being a coward and post your adress.

>shit down your illegal abuelas throat José
Nice try there faggot.

It's impossible since his abuela's throat is filled with cocks 24/7

Give me your adress. You're asking others for theirs so it shouldn't be a problem for you to share yours.

Unless you're a brown manlet.

your post makes no sense?

am I supposed to care that a woman is fucking an asian?

lol

Stop posting. I genuinely started feeling bad for you, just let it end there

I would say the same for you

except I that was never emotionally invested in your posts

Watch out man he's gonna come to your adress.

If youre going to come regardless, just go ahead and meet me half way. Im not a pussy, nor am I a dumbass. Im not the one taking blows to my pride, that would be the swede cucked enough to spend his only life thinking about me.

Does the rest of your country also think of me, or is just the social outcasts?

/lat/ broke this one

Youre making me fucking cringe man

I understand you feel the need to withhold an image, but youre posting anonymously. Theres really no need

>Meet me half way.
Where would that be exactly? The Atlantic Ocean?

Please, give us your adress. You asked other people for theirs, so let's see if you're man enough to live up to your own words.

My guess is you're going to continue coming up with excuses instead of posting your adress.

Let's see.

it's the function of this board to be anoymous, for instance, you have been arguing with at least one other person that you believe is me, this is hilarious

>No one ever says this to my face. Why is that?
>The girls arent, they enjoy talking to me. Whats with the guys?

Why bother replying if youre going to keep saying the same shit? I told you what to do. Buy the ticket, fly over, and start a thread with your new IP. After that ill give you an address and we can meet.

Theres no excuses. Keep posting more pitures

Whiter than the """"white"""" americans. Why? Because they are speaking a post-Rome language.

Deal with it.

>multiple American posters are underage and betas
Im willing to be the one to stop replying if it makes you feel better

I keep on telling you the same shit because you're too much of a spineless guttersnipe to live up to your own words.

You're not only a coward, but a hypocrite as well José.

You asked for other people to give you their adress first. Let's see if you're man enough to even to it yourself.

why describe yourself m8?

you already have been informed I am at least more than two decades old, I suppose deduction ain't your thing?

Yes my dude, I asked for his address because he's an American poster. I have absolutely no problem driving within my country, a place im familiar with, to meet up with him.

Im not flying to Swedan though. But if youre willing to come to the states, then do it and ill hook you up. Im not going to post my address so a weeb can fall short of his word and jerk off to me getting random calls. I have absolutely no problem with you leaving this thread with the idea that you won something. Youll keep living your lonely life, spending your time thinking about me, while ill keep going with mine.

More pictures please

cuck, please, your cunt doesn't have a right to exist. You can't control even your women.

You will be a polish colony.

And mexicans are whiter and better than you, cuck.

>m8

Okay, take care lad. Red wasnt that bad.

Are russians white?

Why wait for me to go there first? What's there to lose? What's the difference if I know your adress now or later?

Quit being a spineless cunt and post it, you're so ready to ask others for theirs so it really shouldn't be a problem.

Unless.

You're a brown manlet.

that depends, they have many ethnically diverse regions that have been so for centuries

on the whle yes

I'm Polish

>what is there to lose
I wont lose a thing. I could post any address and it wouldnt change a thing for me. You would either show up to the wrong home, or spend a couple of days bothering honest people.

But if youre willing to go through the effort of meeting up, and actually show me, then ill be on board too. Absolutely nothing can be lost, so go ahead and do that.

Same happens in your cunt though.

No but latinas are.

LATINAS WELCOME

Give me your address. Stop with the excuses, you didn't ask for all of these stipulations or take them into account when you asked the other guy for his address.

Give me your address coward, no more excuses.

>am I supposed to care that a woman is fucking an asian?

He's not chink, he's meshitcan and while you're shitposting here, he fucks his mom and her sisters

yes, becuase the southerners wouldn't let us abolish that foolish practice on the signing of the declaration

however, those persons are american citizens, and not muslamic rayguns that drive cars into crowds

>He fucks his mom
Yeah, sounds like your average Mexican to me.

incest is relatively common in hispanic countries to be sure

So he can mow my lawn?

Nice of him, but he really should just leave before trump forces him to

>Are russians white?
BWHAHAHAHWHAHAHAHWHAHAHAHWHAHAHAHWHAHAHAHWHAHAHAHWHAHAHAHWHAHAHAHWHAHAHAHWHAHAHAHWHAHAHAHWHAHAHAHWHAHAHAHWHAHAHAHWHAHAHAHWHAHAHAHWHAHAHAHWHAHAHAHWHAHAHAHWHAHAHAHWHAHAHAHWHAHAHAHWHAHAHAHWHAHAHAHWHAHAHAHWHAHAHAHWHAHAHAHWHAHAHAHWHAHAHAHWHAHAHAHWHAHAHAHWHAHAHAHWHAHAHAHWHAHAHAHWHAHAHAHWHAHAHAHWHAHAHAHWHAHAHAHWHAHAHAHWHAHAHAHWHAHAHAHWHAHAHAHWHAHAHAHWHAHAHAH

No I didnt ask about them, because I know what I was going to do. Like I said, I have no problem moving through the states, but Im not going to Swedan.

>muh excuses
I told you what to do, no one is making excuses. Keep ignoring it and continue bitching though, youre about to break me