JUST

>JUST

KEK

They're gonna get hammered tonight.

Hello, is this the early celebration thread?

I mean >mouyes

Bosnian homophobes OUT

>this is considered to be the edgiest, most authentic, most hardcore team of the "English" Plastic League
>they don't even have their own stadium and have to play in a garbage ass hand me down olympic stadium

Fuck off, homophobes.

actually, somehow, they secured a very good rental deal with the town council, only 2.5mil/year, plus the renovation of the olympic stadium used taxpayer money. Other fans are protesting for the 'unfair' advantages.

that's why it's so delicious
fans of other teams are happy to see wet spam fail because they essentially stole a taxpayer-funded stadium

West 'am is a joke among English fans m8

The only people who think they're hard are yanks who watched green street

West Ham wanted to wanted to buy the stadium at first and would have paid for everything. But Spurs took it to court over unfair advantage and using a loan from the council to help pay for the cost. That loan would have been paid back.

So the current deal is thanks to Spurs.

ok but I still hate west ham more

It should be reported correctly though Spurs are the main reason for it becoming a waste of tax payer money.

Also Spurs have been given a shit load of public money to build their new stadium for free.

>West Ham wanted to wanted to buy the stadium at first and would have paid for everything.
Nice try from WestHam's PR
The total cost of the conversion alone is 323 millions, excluding the property cost. Westham's club value alone will not be sufficient to guarantee the mortgage.

the costs involved are obscene. £500 million to build it in the first place. Somehow £309 million more to convert it to football.

it costs £8 million to retract and replace the seats for each athletics event, to accommodate the running track.

not to mention the shitty layout in and around makes fan segregation difficult. massive, massive fuck up from the start, no foresight.

Its not PR this first deal that was agreed has West Ham buying the stadium and paying for everything. Its even on wiki.

Does anyone know what "the west ham way" actually is?

Ooooooh, MATRON!

That is because Lord Coe was a fucking retard and was even told it was poorly designed stadium but he still pushed though with it. West Ham even offered before they built it to pay for it to be built and to have football in mind so they can take it over after the games. But Lord Coe rejected that.

If it wasn't for West Ham the stadium would get no use at all. It needs to be knocked down and rebuilt.

On the plus side I went to the London Anniversary Games there in July and it was very nice

>It needs to be knocked down and rebuilt.

Not with all that radioactive material under it.

So you're saying the Jews are to blame?

>LGTSS
>Arse Anal

DELET THIS!