ITT: Post the worst album you've ever heard

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CLKoxrDTI9M
youtube.com/watch?v=QbjfesCI254
youtube.com/watch?v=kgAqSvhNxbc
youtube.com/watch?v=iOyMa3rJN8o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=CLKoxrDTI9M

the first war on drugs album was the most forced, uninteresting and unnecessarily marketed album I know. haven't given anything else by then a chance

Here's a bottom 50

except that pic related is way worse. rubber soul isn't great overall but it's got some great songs.
checked anyway.
senpai is this bait

Back the fuck off??

>Andrew W.K.

Very varied bottom taste, senpai

Would probably remove Isn't Anything after relistening to it recently, probably will also relisten to Stankonia at some point too
Genuinely hate the rest though

What is there in Ambient 1 that makes you so upset?

horrid bait

Sounds like a shitty Satie imitation but with mawkish synth strings and every song is dragged out to ~10 mins

Ambient 4 is much better imo

Fullheartedly agree with Plastic Beach and Radiohead albums, but disagree on When The Kite String Pops. I liked New Mind off Children of God though.

>all this twin infinitives hate

Probably b8, though i can see why people would hate pinkerton

wait are you specifically baiting me

Have a (You)

i raise you a bottom 100
however i can't one-up you on edginess

Get out.

Any Moby album, take your pic really

Extreme Ways is the worst song I've ever heard

people are hoping this is bait because they see an album they like on there

i raise you a bottom 50

in the land of pink and grey and houdini may not be your taste but how tf could they be among the worst things youve heard

I'm interested in your top 50

>Arktis.
why's that?

nah you did a fine job

all the metal picks are great, get some taste

Schmaltzy and very unfocused. Didn't help that I was expecting some bad ass arctic-themed black metal.

i'm over my "Enmity are 10/10 because they're like completely unmusical" phase, you'll be as well

i was actually positively surprised by it because i expected murky atmoshit and got pretty good heavy metal with a little prog edge

unmusicality seems to trigger you, are you sure you just don't like noise?

I think we can all agree with this

duh, noise is some bullshit

oh, fuck this thread

1/10 b8

made me reply

Kanye West - My Beautiful, Dark, Twisted Fantasy. Not even joking. Somebody take that man out the back of the shed and execute him with a bullet.

you haven't heard the life of pablo, have you? you're in for some mad hateboner

What the fuck are the Melvins doing here, user?

This desu

Their worst album. Worst than the fall.

I am serious. It's generic folk-pop trash with indie rawk prahtension on da side and simple chord progressions

Worst band on the fucking planet

you serious nigger? this album when Then There Were Three exists? this album when We Can't Dance exists? this album when fucking CALLING ALL STATIONS exists?

How can you seriously say that this song
youtube.com/watch?v=QbjfesCI254

Is worse than this song
youtube.com/watch?v=kgAqSvhNxbc

listen to more music

Genuinely the worst album I've ever heard. Reviling and pretentious concept over basic, shitty music.

I got memed into it by one of those charts.

dicking around half-assedly as opposed to writing tunes like a good chunk of their discography

lel no
lel yes

>pretentious as a criticism
man you fail at life

The majority of the songs on the Trilogy (especially the Maggot) are well-constructed songs or bizzaro experiments meant to be bizzaro. They have literally the perfect balance of dicking around (Colussus of Destiny) and well-built songs (A Senile Animal), and sometimes both (The Trilogy, Stag).

you're objectively wrong

beat me to it

kek

Any album with a track like Who Dunnit? deserves this.

I'm 33 and most of you here thankfully didn't have to put up with some of the godawful filler albums of the 90's with one or two good songs that were radio singles. I think Urban Hymns was the worst - Bittersweet Symphony is the only highlight on this whole piece of shit.

lol, simplicity is just as reductive of an argument as being pretentious. It's simple chords, but it's the arrangement and emotion that works. You may not enjoy it as it isn't what you look for, but it's by no means "bad".

Try not to have such a childish worldview just because it's been overhyped to fucking oblivion.

Forgot picture

I can't believe people are paying $20+ for these shit 90's filler-album vinyl re-releases that are just Redbook Audio pressed to vinyl

>itt: prove that you haven't heard that much music at all

if anything with even a hint of musicality is seriously your "worst album ever" then you might want to consider listening to more than 500 albums total

pic related would be my worst listen. it's so bad that it's good though

Shit sandwich

glad someone post it
won't get fooled again /mu !

hmm guess i'll give it another chance if you say so

>he doesn't like The Drugs Don't Work

People don't mention those because they can provide some pleasure, even if it's just laughing at how bad it is. Stuff like doesn't even have that.

probably bait but why vulnicura tho

This is the first one that came to mind. I love every album after this leading up to BSSM but fuck this album is fucking terrible, such a god awful debut.

>Stuff like doesn't even have that.
yeah instead it has conventionally enjoyable tunes and competent production

and some music is so bad it's not even so bad it's good, imagine that

hey this sounds like The Pop Group

>conventionally enjoyable tunes
>youtube.com/watch?v=iOyMa3rJN8o

it's kinda sappy and the guitars in the second half are kinda weak, but it's not even close to WOAT tier bad, get real senpai

>hating the ark work

HAHAHA
WHAT A CHILD
SHOVING TRUMPETS AND MIDI SAXES IN YOUR SONGS DON"T MAKE THEM BETTER
le emotion
I LIKE TO FUCK MY SISTER
I WAAAANT TO FUCK ANNE FRANK
JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESUS WHYYYYYYYYYYY

>SHOVING TRUMPETS AND MIDI SAXES IN YOUR SONGS DON"T MAKE THEM BETTER
oh because you say so? well i say it does!

No Reply is the best song The Beatles ever released, kill yasel

Not even close.

the intro to Fn Pig is so good tho

This was so bad it actually made me change my opinion on their other albums
I went back to Queen Hygiene II after listening to it and I liked it less than before

Metullica's Reload has some genuinely good tracks, I don't understand the hate.

ITT: Plebs

so you? and now me?

fair enough I can't blame you for that I guess was just making sure

great songs don't always redeem bad albums senpai
once in a lifetime may be a 10/10 song but it doesn't even make this a 5/10 album for me

THIS IS THE MOST WRONG OPINION ON Sup Forums CURRENTLY
STEER CLEER OF DIS BAIT!

ironically, your childish all-caps rant just cements my argument's validity.
Besides, the off-putting subject matter in the lyrics just show that how intoxicating charisma can be. Mangum's sincerity compels me and countless others, and the sounds backing it just make it even better.
Face it, homeslice, you just don't like it. That's quite alright, it's not for everyone.
In the end, ITAOTS legacy is leagues more important than you or your keystrokes will ever amount to be, and that's okay too

WELL FUCK YOU THEN
YOU ARE WRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWANG

This is genuinely the most fedoracore thing I have ever read. The reaction pic says it all.

>once in a lifetime may be a 10/10 song but it doesn't even make this a 5/10 album for me
I could understand someone's calling Remain In Light an underrated record, but «the worst album you're ever heard»? You better be kidding me.

Also, first 3 records > everything else

>overrated
fix

>face it, homeslice
>homeslice
who the fuck do you think you are mate

I agree it's hyperbole but not as much as you'd think. I usually just avoid albums I figure I won't like and that's one of the few that I've listened to a couple times and still thought it was bad.
Sports was another one for me, which is a shame because Fore! is one of my favorite albums

lol my dude you have clearly shit taste if you can't appreciate this album. only kids I know who dislike this are brainless top 40 plebs

All Van Halen, but this in particular