Nigger hate thread? These animals are ruining my city, constantly steal from and deface my store...

Nigger hate thread? These animals are ruining my city, constantly steal from and deface my store, then accuse me of racism when I prevent them from doing it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rZZlq61PkHg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

by this logic i should hate all white people because James Holmes killed one of my friends at the movie theater that night.

are all white people vile monstrous piece of shit simply due to one of your owns actions? i'd say not. so yeah, be mad at the niggers that fuck with your store but don't assume their actions to be representative of all shitskins. it makes you look at ignorant as they often show themselves to be.

best of luck, retard.

found the guy who grew up in a white neighborhood

If you check the statistics, blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crime. Thats is not racism, that is a fact.

I employ those of them who can pass the drug test, in hopes that it will foster a sense of camaraderie and ownership. Maybe if they see black faces, they will not victimize my store, will see it as a part of their lives. But they never make it in the job past two weeks before they either no call/no show, or I have to fire them.

he a gud boy, he dindu nuffins

>by this logic i should hate all white people because James Holmes killed one of my friends at the movie theater that night

No, by this logic you should expect white people to take the little hotel shampoo bottles, because most of us do that.

There's not one black person committing all that crime, retard. Some black people may be fine but it's fair to assume they're not, based on the law of averages.

No you should hate all white people for that reason. Help start the race war

I am the minority in this neighborhood. They are now the majority. Imagine if every white person you bumped into, every day, was James Holmes. They all either steal, are unemployed and living off benefits, are high or drunk all the time, or are stinky and rude. And I agree it's not the whole race, but their culture has made them like this. It doesn't change the fact that they are degenerates.

>my city
>my store
Looks like you put your store in the wrong city, faggot.

Lol no he didn't. You don't know anyone killed in that. Fake ass bitch

I feel bad for all the paperwork the police have to do now.

Still i guess its cheaper for taxpayers then paying to keep it in prison for 50 years.

Black people are fine, nigger are terrible.

I agree with the law of averages. I'm not saying that because a black guy stole from my store, all black people are thieves. I'm saying that because 7 out of 10 of them steal from my store, they are a thieving people. Whenever one of them tries to set a good example, the others drag him or her back down or kill them.

My neighborhood was all Latino. Very few Mexicans, no Puerto Ricans, no Dominicans, mostly South Americans like me. No murder, no theft, no shouting in the street. 8 years ago they came, now it takes 2 hours for the cops to show up to a 911 call.

Expects a 50 50 chance of winning a single number bet at the roulette wheel and anyone that says its a 1 in 38 is a filthy rascist fascist nazi animal fucking retard and is wrong despite the fact that they're right.

If 7/10 of the apples in your pie were moldy and worm infested would you keep the pie or throw the whole thing out

There are a lot bigger reasons to hate white people. You would know that if you weren't white.

they better not play the race card here because I bet a white person should still have been shot. You point a gun at a cop they're going to assume it's loaded

Throw it out. I agree with you. I guess I'm upset so I kinda pulled a straw man argument there. Sorry.

White master race.

>apologizing
>on Sup Forums hate thread
What, this is new to me

Honest question. I am South American (Colombian) and I look white because I am (ancestors are European Spanish). Does that make me white here in the states? People of all colors call me cracker, spic, beaner, honky, etc. what are your opinions?

I hate niggers, he hates niggers. Enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Except back people do this to eachother in record numbers then Blame white people. White people aren't killing blacks everyday. Blacks are killing blacks and want things to change but don't want to change anything about themselves.

Welcome to 60+ years of unbroken Democratic rule.

>Expects a 50 50 chance of winning a single number bet at the roulette wheel and anyone that says its a 1 in 38 is a filthy rascist fascist nazi animal fucking retard and is wrong despite the fact that they're right.

Not at all what I said but it's worth considering the stakes are higher

Even if there's only a 1:50 chance the nigger is going to try to kill me, that's high enough that I'm booking it out of there. You just keep taking your chances and, after fifty of them, you'll start getting as worried as me.

I dont gamble....i assume all humans are worthless trash that need to die. end of story.

I'm assuming you grew up/live in a white neighborhood. Exposure to these animals will let you see that taking any chance with them is too great a risk.

Why do you use the term shitskin?

seconded.

Why don't you get started with yourself if you believe that? Be the change you want to see in the world. -OR- maybe your opinion is horseshit and you should give your life to Christ.

I have nothing against niggers, I just protect myself accordingly and understand other people using self-defense measures. I don't want them dead, I want them segregated somewhere else.

youtube.com/watch?v=rZZlq61PkHg

A nigger left curly hairs all over the shower stall in the dorm showers yesterday. The next time he showered I took his towel and clothes and threw them in the hall.

Why so nigger faggot?

Suck

blacks were better with white culture, not their own because this is what happens

I have no idea. As terrible as it is. If you're a decent guy I'd call you white. If you're an asshole or something I'd call you a spic.

checks out

Are you a fucking cockbrained moron? Im agreeing with you dick pickler yoy shouldnt gamble are they arent they any chance they are is reason to assume they are if they are or not assuming they are protects your assets

I work with niggers. They suck.

One nigger is literally on a blue tooth all fucking day, constantly talking nigger shit.

Another nigger walls around with a speaker playing his shitty music, what the fuck is wrong with them? Do they not have common sense?

There is a legit problem in the black community but come the fuck on, "nigger hate thread"? That's the kind of shit that comes right before violence.

Why you say it like its a bad thing?

>cut
Why do people still do this.

>trying to make yourself feel better about your own flawed ideals
Your the kind of terrorist hugging bullshitter that loses their hair to cancer and says "its a good thing because now i dont have to pay a barber"

If 7/10 of my apples were moldy, I'd send them all back to Africa.

get some help with your mental illness

>Why do people still do this.
>people
Its a nigger.

Ill kill myself if you kill yourself. But you wont even if you say you will because all humans are lying scum

Violence like when they shot out the windows of my car? Or tried to torch my store? Or robbed my alcohol delivery drivers 3 times in two years? Or did you mean violence like when one pointed a gun at my head and told me to go back to Mexico and stop stealing his jobs?

>autism

>Your the kind of terrorist hugging bullshitter that loses their hair to cancer and says "its a good thing because now i dont have to pay a barber"

Why would I hug a terrorist?

If Islam brings a war, we have to fight it; Deus vult

Kek

I love life. I don't believe in lying. I'm going to stay alive cause I want to. If you don't like it, get out or stop being illogical. What kind of whiny bitch complains about life but doesn't off himself.

Either admit you like this hunk of rock or end it. God hates the lukewarm.

He's
right. Whiteness is a mental illness. It's a disease, just like negritude, the disease that blacks needed to be cured of

Because my dick skin split in half a few years ago due to phimosis and rather than sew up the 1 and a half inch tear they cut it

I guess quantity doesn't fit into what you consider 'logic'

Mexican, huh? I'll make a deal with you. I think the government will back it up. You Mexicans take up jobs as professional nigger hunters and we'll pay you for bounties under the table. We'll also let you stay here after the wall is finished, as honorary citizens. Deal?

They exemplify ignorance. They don't give a shit what anyone else thinks of them, especially white people and if you dare say something it is grounds for a chimp out. I sincerely think every white American should donate one firearm to be distributed to every coon in the hopes that they use it to kill one of their own. At this pace, we should be left with only one in a reasonable amount of time and we can carry on.

Hey fuckers!
Let's just kill every minority and every gay and every woman.
The world will be so much better with just white men! Right guys? Guys?

Social media is full of blacks banging on about their supremacy and how they should all rise up and take power. Not surprising that some people are getting sick of it.

Ironic how this is the most ignorant post in the thread

>after the wall is finished
son, I've got news for you...

I'm NOT Mexican, the coon was just to ignorant to realize that their are more Spanish speaking countries than Mexico.

Why are you looking at it then?

I meant infant circumcision. I've heard of times where they cut off so much skin that erections hurt because they're so tight.

The women just need to be subjugated again. What are you, an idiot?

Yes. I guess my eyes have been deceiving me. And all the stats are ignorant. Cop out number 1 in the black handbook is deflection. It's ALWAYS someone else's fault

Beaners a beaner no matter what.

Same deal applies. In case you haven't figured it out, if you're from south of Texas then you're Mexican to us.

Those are fake accounts, idiot.
Sup Forums is always bragging how they have 20 fake accounts used for trolling.

Oh? You a co native my bro? What's good?! LNL?

>If you check the statistics, blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crime. Thats is not racism, that is a fact.

Facts are racist.

It just keeps going with you, lol. You're describing white people perfectly. You're pretty good at describing white people

The white man fears. Fears that one day his race will wipe off the face of the earth and all he'll have to say is "damn I regret my prejudice." Until then they act like as if everything is ok. Until then they hunger for righteousness. Until then they stay in the depths fearing and loathing.

You're lost
Go home

When he finished I saw him walking naked along the hall to find his stuff. He was using his hands to preserve his modesty but everyone walking by saw his bare ass and body.

Keep telling yourself that. You dumb faggots are almost as bad about blaming Sup Forums for everything as the liberal trash are about blaming Russia for everything.

>James Holmes
But he didn't do anything.

The rock is covered in shit i dont want to throw the rock away i want to clean it. Get rid of the shit so the rock is pristine.

I want to love life but all the shitty pieces of rotting meat in the world make it smell. If yoy like rolling around on shit thaats fine but dont tell me to like the shit stentch or cut off my nose. Id much rather just get rid of the shit and plant flowers. But no people like you roll around in diarrhea and when people say eww your getting shit germs in your eyes you just say they need to get used to it or die.

No sir i will not roll around in feces and fap to the bacteria invading my body.

I will wash the shit away and make the once festering pit of crap a beautiful garden. And i bet youll hate it cause you so love the taste of shit sandwiches dont you

This is why I asked if I'm white here. What do I have to do to be considered a functioning, contributing member of society here? I served side by side with the American military in a tour on Iraq and a tour in Afghanistan, my country's military lending personnel and expertise in urban counter-terrorism. I give 20 percent of my income to charity, I'm a legal citizen, my child, girlfriend, and I are all fluent in English.

nobody gives anything to charity. Youre full of shit.

He dindu nuffin

>my city
>not living in a plush white suburb

must suck to be that poor

Whites ruin everything