I am Caesar, conqueror of the East of the river, and soon the entire Mojave...

I am Caesar, conqueror of the East of the river, and soon the entire Mojave. AMA or my Legionnaires will have you on the cross like the Profligates you all are.

awe, true to caesar

Fucking garbage thread makes me ashamed to live, please die you fucking insect

I like the servile attitude, keep it up
(Legion Fame Gained)

You can say that to oh baby

I am poop. king of poop.

If you have any concerns, take them to HR
(Pic Related)

Met Joshua Graham, he's pretty cool.

Also, am I not supposed to say Joshua Graham around you guys? You seem to scowl at me whenever I say Joshua Graham's name. Why is that?

You'll kill me? Well, I don't mean to brag but I'm probably capable of murdering this entire fort and any living creature in like a 10 minute walking distance around it within a single sprint. So please, you old tumored loser. Try and stop me from saying Joshua Graham.

trips of truth

How's your head feeling fam?

you are a faggot if you are legionaire and spell it "Ceasar".

The Courier did a great job in the surgery, he must be promoted immediately

>conqueror of the East of the rive
>of the East of the
>of the; of the

Jesus Christ, is this the best the American educational system has to offer? Terrible writing.

I speak Latin as a first language wastrel

Why you gotta be such a bitch, Eddie? Everyone knows your real name is Edward Sallow and the only reason you did the legion thing was to give you access to all those boys in sports gear you queer!

I would watch your mouths, we forget the past

Kek'd.

Edward you're a schmuck, go find your gay little brother and get your bodies back.

Be honest, the reason you set me on fire and kicked me down the Grand Canyon was because I pointed out how flaming you were.

Not surprised you put Lanius in as my replacement considering all the "bonding" you two did whist I did the actual war work.

You lost the first battle of Hoover Dam. This was your fault Malpais Legate

I would have won if you had sent cold blooded killers and not a bunch of Roman themed village people. It seems you misunderstood, as always seems to be the case, that when one asks for hardened men to tackle the NCR, they're not asking for one of your wine soaked free for all man wrestling you are particularly fond of Edward.

It's your fault. I kept quoting Leviticus, and you kept being queer.

Problem was your hardened veterans ignorantly were baited by NCR rangers into an explosive trap.

Those men you say you never had were basically the reason for your loss in the first place. Joshua Graham lost due to his lack of ability to re adjust in battle and just stick to the book. And as a result he lost.

It's like you said, you never had a mind for logistics. You're a missionary, not a war lord.

OK fair is fair, I admit it maybe I underestimated the failing state that was the NCR, but that is what our Lord wanted. It was God smiting us like he did with Sodom and Gommoragh. Just like he used me as his vessel to smite that niggardly heathen Salt-On-Wounds for his sins to God's chosen. Let's face it if Edward wasn't so busy practicing and promoting the tongue darting on man shitter he would have granted us victory.

Caesar just lacks foresight. Seems to be somewhat intelligent given the here and now but that doesn't mean much in a unforgiving wasteland.

Dude's guilty of what he accuses Tandy of, second he dies his Empire will begin to collapse just as Tandy's did. There's no proper system in place to assure a competent successor, and it's clear that no Legate will take his place.

God prolly gave you that route to avoid eternal hell fire and a future with a collapsing Legion. That loss at Hoover Dam was a blessing in disguise. Plus you're the biggest teddy bear in the game, so that's a plus.