Any medfag got an idea to stop my finger bleeding? If I put a bandaid in it keeps doing it

Any medfag got an idea to stop my finger bleeding? If I put a bandaid in it keeps doing it

wrap it tight in a bandage so it physically has to stop bleeding because it has nowhere to go

Probs hemophilia. Just go the the doc and get it cotterised. Maybe take some factor VIII if it's particularly bad.

Alright thanks I'll try it

This
Then hold your finger over your head for a while because gravity. Otherwise just burn the wound shut.

Just suck the blood. That way, it will just recycle back into your veins and you'll never run out.

Yea it's weird cause it's been going of for about 5 min

Great idea

you have skin cancer i think

get the balls to cauterize yourself

Well I am Australian so I wouldn't be suprised Yea but that means my finger would hurt :((((

Clean it with water and press down on it for a while.

cauterized

Super glue. Really.

Also; next time you're at a pharmacy pick up some wound seal powder to have it on hand. Sounds like you have hemophilia or are on blood thinners.

Yea I tried that before, but would cold or warm water be better?

don't listen to any of these retards. hydrogen peroxide. on the wound. it might burn but your skin will do some weird shit and it'll be okay

Hemophilia is caused by incest you know

If this doesn't work, you'll need some sort of occlusive dressing. Such as saran wrap.

Aight I'll keep that in mind to get some of that since this happens regular when i get a cut

Prick your thumb and push the two together, it'll loop and you won't lose anymore blood

Either that or the mother is a carrier of the gene.

styptic pencil

sorry

Nice trips, is it really? Huh, well I guess incest is wincest

>>STICK IT IN YOUR ASS, WILL STOP THE BLEEDING IF YOUR ASS IS TIGHT

My mum has diabetes, could that be it?

I'd say cool or cold but it probably doesn't matter. Just keep pressing on it for a long time. It can take at least several minutes to close up under pressure.

Woo you got an emt
Direct pressure, just hold it and don't stop holding it. So put a bandage on and the press on it for at least 5 min, if not 20. It'll stop

works 60% of the time every time

>>STICK IT IN YOUR MAMAS ASS

you could have low glucose.

wrap a rubberband around the bottom of the finger tight until the bleeding stops and then you can superglue it shut or put a bandaid on it. dont leave the rubberband on too long

What did you puncture yourself with? How deep did it go and at what angle? Are you on any medications that might inhibit clotting (blood thinners or aspirin)? Are you vitamin K deficient? There are a huge number of factors. Easiest way? Hemostat. Try a styptic pen if the wound was shallow. If it's deep, you may have nicked a vein or venule, the blood isn't bright enough to be arterial... or from an arteriole.

heat up a butter knife and give it a short sizzle

I ripped out a wart lol

OPQRST SAMPLE
answer those for me and ill give you your solution.

Aspirin is by far the best coagulant.

>>DRINK SEMEN THAT WILL HELP YOUR HEALTH

Don't use a band-aid yet and ffs don't listen to 99% of what's been suggested. Get an old but perfectly clean rag and wrap it around tight for half an hour. Not so tight it starts throbbing, but very snug. Check on it after. Should be ready for band aid after getting some open air a few minutes. If you have some hydrogen peroxide, pour a little on t. If it foams, do again. It doesn't burn. Ffs don't use alcohol. Gl.

this

Quit keeping razor blades in your asshole and stop putting your fag finger up it.

Are you stupid? Did you just start school or something?

cut your arm off

trust me i'm a doctor, i do this everyday.

HIS MOM IS A CUNT AND HE IS A CUNTBOY

No, the two are completely unrelated. What probably happened is your mother has one X chromosome with hemophilia and one without. You inherited the one with plus a Y from your dad, thus, giving you hemophilia. It's recessive, so your mother wouldn't show any signs of it.

no, i use opqrst and sample for trauma patients. they just lie there with a gcs of 3 but i still ask the questions...

>arterial
>fingertip

Styptic pencil, causes vasoconstriction. It's essentially an astringent. Other astringents you might have available are alum or witch hazel.

How's this

made my day

as long as the bleeding has stopped. make sure its not throbbing

I respect a protocol guy but your type cant be left to make serious decisions, you don't critically think well and fuck up under pressure.

IIRC warts can be treated other ways.

Yea it isn't throbbing so I hope the paper starts to soak it up

I usually put white vinegar on it but because this was a bitter smaller i ripped it off

Simple.

its either go through all the questions to an unconscious patient. or force nitro into their face and hope for the best.

Can i use it as a dildo afterwards

if you like it rough and chalky, yes

The radial artery goes into the index finger. You'll also notice that I used the term arteriole. What makes a vessel an artery isn't necessarily its size, it's that it's carrying blood from the heard to tissue and that it has a thicker tunica media than a vein. It pulses in time with the beat of the heart. This is part of what causes blood to spray from larger arteries.

jk im not even done the class. practical is april 29. wish me luck.

Is your practical going to be clotting my finger?

>tting my finger?
is still bleeding. demand more pics

This. I took some toilet paper when I sliced up my finger pretty bad when I cut it while I was drunk cooking. Probably should have gotten stitches, but it stopped the bleeding and it healed up alright.

See, you talk like a dude who learned this shit last month and now thinks he's House. You have to know your shit for sure, but you also have to be able to be a smart thinking human because you deal with lives. Have some modesty

Good luck on practical, but seriously heed my words or you will be failed. I'm looking out for you

Aight I'll take it off

dude, you have ultra AIDS.

Good I want to die

No, fuckin' dude. Here's what you do.

Put a real bandage on it and press on it for a half hour, press firmly but don't be a fucking idiot. After leave it on, that means dont take the bandage off.

If you notice it is still bleeding after that hold it for at least an hour, then stop. If THAT doesn't work and it starts again you can go get it checked out at a walk in clinic, or if REALLY necessary the ER. But they will think you're a dick for coming in with that.

Ok I dont have any bandages so ill put like 3 layers of paper towels

put dat bitch in sugar, it'll create a blood clot

If you cut off your finger, the bleeding from the finger will stop

Alright guys, my finger is bandaged so it should be good. I'll pick up that pen tomorrow when i goto the shops, bye anons.

Alright but once you press the paper towel don't move it, you are pushing and holding it in place to form a clot, if you take it off it'll wreck all progress you made.