ITT we all pretend we work at the same Target

>ITT we all pretend we work at the same Target.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MLNjJGvgsLs&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=Xaos08
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dude, can you cover my shift? I don't want to be here.

>I said STOCK THAT SHIT NIGGGAAAHHH

Hey John do you know who took my turkey sandwich my wife made from the fridge?

WHY DO THEY KEEP SHOOTING AT US???!!

Someone shit on the floor in the mens bathroom. I'm not cleaning that shit, make Josh do it.

The Electronic Razors are in the Health and Beauty department.. Just because it says electronics does not mean its in the electronic department

why not debra? shes a bitch, make her do it

Here sction 3. We still need 40 gallons more blood.

Kek.

i hate it here

shut up matt

No faggot, I got shit to do.

You know it's the MENS bathroom? Ah fuck it, we are target and let trannies into the womens bathroom what's the problem. DEBRA LINE ONE. DEBRA LINE ONE.

I'm the nigger co worker!!

"I ain't a slave bruh, I ain't gonna work hard all god damn day. I'm takin a break"

"Yo lemme catch a few dollas for lunch bruh I'll hit you back"

Goddamn it Matt. We ain't got time for your negativity.

I'm not doing you fuking capitalist pig

do

(the sound of a gunshot)

Because I'd rather kill myself than work in retail!

Listen I pay you 2 dollars an hour you're gonna get in there and clean that shit or you're gonna be back on welfare you nigger cunt

*MANAGER TO THE FRONT*

That smelly guy is here to stare at Karen again... he shouldn't be allowed to come in more than twice a day.

manager said we only get a 5 minute lunch break.

yeah that was me dude. munchies bruh

Hi everyone, I'm here from corporate

Could you please fill out these surveys regarding your satisfaction

>How would you describe your experience in working with the Target family?

>Do you feel empowered to make decisions in your immediate position?

>Please provide any other feedback as necessary

YOU MOTHERFUCKERS BETTWR BE TELLING PEOPLE ABOUT REDCARDS

Dude you honestly sound like HR when I worked there

Oh man, I was really looking forward to that, Ill let it slide this time but please dont do it again

Dont let him get away with that Joe. I bet he banged your wife too.

5, strongly disagree.

Is this anonymous?

If so:

>How would you describe your experience in working with the Target family?
A jobs a job. Friday shift staff are cool.

>Do you feel empowered to make decisions in your immediate position?
I'm getting paid shit all to do shit all work. My only decision is whether I bother turning up on time or not.

>Please provide any other feedback as necessary
Stop with the corporate wank

Gather round gang, i need to have a quick meeting with you.

Okay, as the manager I know you all look up to me and hope to be in my position one day. But you guys need to get your shit together. The shelves look awful guys, we have towels in electronics, Tampons in men's clothes, and who is working the registers? We only have one running. Great job by the way Lisa, you're doing awesome, see me in my office later.

Alright guys, back to work!

Hey cmon Bill, thats not cool, you know my wife died last year, I'm just trying to be nice to the new guy

I don't know, i mean its not like half of the employees fiddled her a few times

user, please try to position your feedback more constructively

Thanks,
Jonathan

Hey fuck you! You were at her funeral too! You cried with me dick... I thought we had an understanding

Im just the greeter, not my problem

How about you actually do something, fag

Joe, your wife killed herself because youre a furry.

You guys are all so mean to me, stop making fun of my wifes death, im in my 50s and i dont have the heart to deal with this, what the heck is a furry anyway? dont make me call HR

Dont go there Joe.

Dont tell me what to do asshole! I spend all day greeting people and putting on a big smile but then when i turn around all you guys do is make fun of my wifes death and im getting sick of it!

GIMME ALL THE CASH IN THE REGISTER NIGGUH!

Actually, we have been getting complaints of you not having such a great attitude. As a greeter you need to be happy! Energetic! Warm and welcoming! Just work on it, I know you've got it in ya!

I'm running this ship like a fine tuned machine okay? I have to control all you pot smoking high school punks okay? So don't tell me what I need to do, that's my job. And don't you EVER use the F word in this establishment. Target is LGBT friendly and you're lucky I'm a cool boss, I'll let that one slide.

She killed herself Joe. Calm down. There's nothing you could of done.

Id have a better attitude if everyone else didnt treat me and my late wife like garbage

Well consider that a good thing because I heard from Dana from customer service that the general manager ordered our manager to get rid of lunch breaks altogether

>gtfo out the womens bathroom bailey

While you fucking idiots where talking some kid just walked out of the store with the 20 pack box of pokemon cards.

Y'know, after 4chins Inc. went under, I thought I'd be doing better in my life. Guess I was wrong, stuck in IT at a fucking Target.

-Alex, IT

Does anyone wanna form a union? Just don't tell that faggot Kevin because he'll probably tell corporate.

I see you're a straight shooter user, you would make prime management material.

Are you interested in being part of a fast-paced team responsible for developing and supporting company initiatives to maximize supply chain efficiencies within Target’s Global Supply Chain?

Last time I was in a union, the union got fired. We're too disposible for a union.

-Alex, IT

Better not let Suzie in HR find out.

Its okay, they were gen 5 cards

Does it have a nightshift option?

Quick poll everyone, who would attend my funeral if i killed myself
-Joe, greeter

Do you want $20 worth of stolen Gen 5 cards coming out of your paycheck? Because it's coming out of security's, HAH.

-Alex, IT

well done, asshole

We're stronger together Alex, remember that. If we get one started here then maybe we can convince the fags from the Target in the southside of town to do so as well. They can't fire everyone from both Targets man. Lighten the fuck up.

>Scoffs at your ludicrous question

Head office positions are typically 9-5 roles, however may involve night/weekend work as required by the business

>Jots down how you wouldn't make a suitable candidate

Joe, calm the fuck down. You get to sit your fat ass down and say hi for a few hours and go home. You have an easy-ass job. I have to fix the displays every other week because some faggot kid keeps downloading trojans and corprate won't let me get antivirus.

-Alex, IT

Hi team,

It's Jonathan from corporate, what's this union funny business I'm hearing about through the grapevine?

We're in a nigger-high area. They can just cycle the niggers for years, man. We'll never be not disposible with this many jobless niggers.

-Alex, IT

You think I have it so easy dont you? every night i go home and cuddle a picture of my wife for 5 hours before drinking myself to sleep.

-Joe

Kevin you motherfucker.....

Johnathan, weren't you from 4chins Inc.? Damn, that was forever ago.

-Alex, IT

I've never seen anyone buy popcorn from the popcorn machine on the counter in the Pizza Hut.
>don't trust it

It was a year ago, Joe. Move the fuck on and plow new pussy. Just not mine. Depression might be an STD with you.

-Alex, IT

Demarcus, can you please stop bagging produce with lawncare products.

Mr. Jonathan sir, I uhhh...we were just...we...we were simply discussing the possibility of getting together in order to seize the means of production or something. No need for alarm sir.

Im in my 50's Alex, I will never find new love, its over for me
-Joe

No one said anything about Kevin, but please, feel free to voice any thoughts you may have about the current corporate structure

Oops, wrong fag

I'd prefer to not discuss past roles, Alex

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mr. Jonathan sir, I uhhh...we were just...we...we were simply discussing the possibility of getting together in order to seize the means of production or something. No need for alarm sir.

youtube.com/watch?v=MLNjJGvgsLs&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=Xaos08

asking everyone to check out my new youtube channel check it out for grate gameing

There is this weird guy at the girls toy aisle, he has been there looking at the pink horse toys for like half an hour and a costumer told me it's creeping out her and her kid. What do?

hey, am I supposed to go on break right now or cycle to register? I haven't had a break yet.

I'm always stoned on the job. Don't tell the manager with huge tits

If you guys think im so useless why dont you give me a better position, id love a spot in security

-Joe

>Quietly takes you to the side

Wake the fuck up, user. Why would you want to seize anything with these niggers. Just come work for corporate

Just offer him a coupon for a free 12oz ICEE in order to lure him away

I gave that god awful company 7 years of my life and I'm glad to see them slowly going under

Backroom was pretty chill though and I still got to run a mile of dick through so many sluts up there

Go fuck yourself

Those aren't tits, that's just a really fat guy. I'm the only female thing on this damned workforce, faggot.

-Alex, IT

You guys wanna steal some Nintendo Switches when they come in and sell them for profit?

You're saying I should turn against my friends sir? What do I need to do?

Hey I remember, you're that guy that never came to work and only got hired cause you're dad's a VP:

excuse me do you work here?

No Kelvin, OSHA is not some hood rat bitch from around the way.

Get a nice suit and say you understand the business from the ground up

And if your friends are smart they'd do the same. Everyone else here is doing a nigger job

Sorry user, Stephanie called in and said she was not going to be able to make it...guess who's closing...

Don't, electronics are like the only thing that comes out of MY pay. Steal plushies or some shit and buy the Switches with the money you get from sellig them.

-Alex, IT

Stephanie? You mean Stephan, that faggot tranny, right?

-Alex, IT

>Lisa, you're doing awesome, see me in my office later.
You're not gonna bang her, dude. She's just here for the paycheck

You guys arent even talking to me anymore, fuck you assholes, im taking my break. If anyone needs me ill be stealing liquor from the alcohol section

Yes but I am on my break so fuck off dipshit.

But I am a nigger sir. We're all niggers.