You motherfuckers sit here and complain about how you're lives are terrible and how you're all depressed and lonely...

You motherfuckers sit here and complain about how you're lives are terrible and how you're all depressed and lonely. Why don't you get off your manbaby asses and get your fucking life together. You fuckers are just as bad as all the fucking dumblrinas and faggots that complain that life is so hard. WAKE THE FUCK UP AND DO SOMETHING

Mate, I'm not lonely or depressed. I fully enjoy being a fat, lazy, sick fuck.

no you fucking don't you tub of fucking lard no one likes having the fucking ground shake beneath them every time they take a fucking step

what if you have a decent life but still want to die?

Fuck off people like you are the worst. Wow everything is fucking great, but for some reason I want to kill myself. Like are you braindead are just have some mild form of faggotry that does this shit

Never really understood people wanting to die. Like, we're definitely going to die anyway, so it's not like the time it happens is important. Why rush and instead read or explore or annoy people or bring down a country or something to pass the time by?

You've got the literary talent of a 12yo COD player.

And you have the nitpicking skills of a man who has no real argument

i'm bored lol

Good point user. I like the tough love.

Wanna watch me stream my gf on periscope

chilltime6969

everything just seems so pointless and boring, but to live complaining all the time satisfies me a little

At this point all you're doing is wasting your time and everyone else take it from me and actually off yourself. Everyone might actually enjoy things better without your debbie downer ass

Someone actually appreciates it. Thank you user you're alright in my book

Some people do have chemical imbalances, which can cause depression, along with other mental illnesses that can go unseen. Most of then are just fags that want attention though.

really everyone's just wasting time, is not like they are going to do something meaningful and change the world or something, and even if they do, does it matter?

Something that really helped me pull myself out of depression and social anxiety was developing a willingness to learn and think logically. It gave me a feeling of purpose and almost an acceptance to realize that I'm not perfect and that there is always room to improve your methods. It also made me realize that a lot of what I was feeling was irrational.

I suggest anyone who is feeling this to try the same.

hi

Streaming gf on periscope group is called Sup Forums

I'll give you that one, but at that point if you're implying that you have it or some shit stop right there

It matters to someone else, maybe if you we'rent self centered and conceited you could actually fucking see some goddamn future

>this

We love complaining more than we like working

go back to /fit/ Nobody likes you.

I'm not from fucking /fit/ I just have the decency to show you fucks you're degenerative lifestlyes

cuz i lost atleast 8 people within the last year. i sat in a garage for 5 years an abusive relations for 2 before the garage. but im going back to school. im trying. everyday im glad im alive.

this thread is just as shitty as the depressed attention whore threads

Attention seeking

I used to get offended at stuff like this and even used it as an excuse to delve deeper into my perceived "sadness", but now it's motivation mainly because I now see it as the truth. You can only blame others for your problems for so long.

Believe it or not OP is trying to help you, but in a much more direct non babying manner.

>this too
at least he fucking gets what I'm trying to do

Tell that to /r9k/.

I used to want to kill myself. I have a chemical imbalance, and it comes with a slew of things I didn't think existed. Sometimes I just can't find the drive to get up off of my back. I just sit there. I just feel genuinely tired. No amount of lying there will fix that. That being said, I have the potential to lead a wonderful life.

I'm just a little fucked inside.

Might just tell you to fuck yourself if you think there isn't someone in this thread like that.

they're worse then you guys holy hell I'm a little sorry I doubted you guys here

Don't you take meds or something to maybe fix it

Hey man I can sense some hostility here maybe you're the fat fuck who wants to die?

Of course, but nothing is perfect.

And anything that remotely causes it to be just a little bit hard you crumble come on. Even with a "chemical imbalance" don't you think that you can still fucking go through it I mean hell there's children with chemo and shit, running around and still doing shit, same thing with a grown ass adult in the same situation. Stop holding your problem so fucking high in the air like it defines you maybe it might actually help you get your head out of the sand a bit

I don't think you're understanding it. The condition I have literally defines me, defines how I behave, not the other way around. And if I have to elaborate, then I'd make reference to my earlier reply you replied to
>I have the potential to lead a wonderful life
>No amount of lying there will fix that
I am extremely self aware of the situation, and clearly have a grasp on it. I'm simply expanding on what it's like to have your body want to actively hibernate on you. I don't crumble when it gets to be "a little bit hard". I've already said I've tried to kill myself before. You have no clue how hard it is to want to kill yourself, when you don't have to drive to even move.

You have to want that, in spite of it. You have to want to hurt yourself, despite every single fiber in your body screaming no, amongst the rest of those fibers not particularly screaming at all.

Life is a struggle. With respect to my life, it couldn't have been made any more clear. My body actively fights me in more ways that I've even explained right now, and I didn't choose this, but I choose to continue anyways. I have merit, I have ability, I can do things nonetheless. I can easily succeed, because I will always put in the effort and the time. I don't actively let it get to me- but nothing is perfect, and I know when to fold. Because as a realistic adult, I realize that some things are legitimately beyond my control. Shit will happen. I'll eat shit when I do.

As a matter of fact, there's a history of cancer in my immediate family. I could have cancer in the next 30 years. My head is far, far from the sand.