I've got a kitten here that can't be a week old...

I've got a kitten here that can't be a week old. Someone found it near a fence and handed it over to me thinking I could help. I don't think it's eaten in a while. What can I possibly do to help it? Not sure where I can take it at this hour.

Look if a vet near you has a cellphone number listed. If yes, call- they might be willing to help, whatever the time may be. If they are cunts and won't, try giving it milk diluted with water

maybe drip feed it milk somehow bro
I think it needs more critical help which is unfortunately out of your hands right now but def take it to a veterinarian or someone as soon as possible

Oh, and don't be mad if it shits or pisses where it shouldn't-you can teach it where to go later, when it's not about to die

Just put it out of its misery.

Put yourself out of your misery cunt

Go to walmart, get kitten formula replacer, follow directions, also get wet food, win. Eazy peazy

This. A little eyedropper and milk/formula will do until morning.

Yetake it to a vet and have them take care of it please
Don't do anything stupid

I will literally track you down and end your life.

Ease it's suffering, put on boots with hard stiff thick heavy soles, and stomp hard.

NO lactose unless you plan on having a dead kitten, call a vet or use google...

roll

OP here. Thanks for all the advice guys. I'll see what I can do about feeding it.

Sacrifice that kitty to santa

No problem

Sooooo
Let's change this to a YLYL thread

good man

I found mine when he was about 3 weeks old. He got by on milk/water mix for around a day before i've gone to the vet and gotten proper shit. Btw, they need to eat more then 3times a day at this stage.

1. Keep it warm, but not hot.
2. Get formula with dropper. Provide water in the interim while you get formula.
3. Rub GENTLY around its bladder to help it pee and poo. Mother cats do this to aid young kittens.
4. Repeat
5. Check vet tomorrow

t. Person who has done this a million times

Hope it works out for ya op.

I hope he's okay

Do it little pussy boi I killed a baby fox 2 days ago. Twisted its head off cause it had a broken leg. You fucking faggot can't do shit

It's important to keep it warm and hydrated. If the kitten gets too cold, it won't be able to digest food anyway.

Have a heating pad? Set it on low, put a blanket over the top of it, but don't cover the entire bottom of the box with it - more like drape it over the side with a bit on the bottom and put a towel over it. The kitten will move to the temperature it wants.

Cow's milk is not a good idea, but if it's all you got until morning, it's better than nothing. Go as soon as you can and pick up some kitten formula and a small nursing bottle.

Use an eyedropper to feed it a small amount of warmed milk. If you do not have an eyedropper, dip the corner of a washcloth in the milk and let the kitten nurse off the corner.

Also, watch the claws. The kitten will grab at the food source with surprising strength and those fuckers are sharp.

Stick in pooper....

Try me White Knight pussy.

>watch the claws. The kitten will grab at the food source with surprising strength and those fuckers are sharp

Surprisingly true. At this stage, the tips of the claws can be so fine that it'll shock you how much they'll hurt once they dig in.

put it in a metal cage, douse it in rubbing alcohol/gasoline and light the kitten on fire. Make sure you film the whole thing.

Listen got some good tips op. Had the same sittuation few years back.so:
1. Prepare a spare box in case the original gets to wet from piss and shit
2 See how dry the umbilical cord is if he has one. The dryier the older he is.And for the love of God dont remove it. Let the vet do it ro fall of naturally
3 Attempt to not leave it alone. Have smb watch over him as those little ones can crawl out of the box and hurt themselves.
4 If you dont have an eyedropper go buy a syringe like pick related and use it as one slowly drop by drop fidding the kitten. If you want to keep it invest in a special feeding bottle for little cats it will make things easier long term.

Hope it will help and the kitten will be well

And people say this board is for horrid degenerates

Hey may i enjoy people suffering, but animal abuse is where i draw the line.

flush that fucker

Put it in a food blender and turn on, whilst filming.

(Cock in hand ready).

Do This from the post in another thread below:: Livestream it and post the webm.

people like you deserve to die

Some edgy motherfuckers in this thread.

half the kids in this thread don't know the rules.

This. WTF. So obvious.

It's not abuse snowflake, a cat doesn't know it's in a blender, a dog doesn't know it's on fire...

I fucking hate people who think a Rabbit being chased by a dog is thinking "fuck I'm going to eaten and it will hurt and my 30 different wives and 300 different kids will miss me and oh this is awful, I'm going to DIE"

Even niggers don't think like this.

It's the same as abusing a worm you put on your fishing hook.

The only thing wrong with it is nothing.

amen, brother

diffrenet person, but some times i never know if im with you or against you
and dont do thee whole cuck shit its just wating as much time as i am writing this out

Holy shit you were the kid that killed the neighborhood cats when you were young werent you?

fuck off, hippy

gotta get Kitten formula from walmart or a petstore. regular milk won't help it at all. also maybe a 24 hour emergency vet?

just accept that both of you are fucking losers

look at this edgy faggot. I bet you're a trumptard.

You must feel real tough being able to end the life of something the size of your foot.

These are all good tips (I'm the poster of the 2nd link).

You should also consider:
1. Getting a flea comb. That fucker may have fleas. Do not let any towels or cloth used for the cat go on anything unless first laundered in hot water or you will regret it later.

2. It will probably need deworming.

To take care of the fleas, once the food situation is stable, some cat shampoo and warm water and gently clean the kitten. Use the flea comb and comb out the wet fur. The shampoo and water sort of stuns the fleas and down the sink they go.

After a few repeats, the cat will be free of fleas.

Then read up on socializing kittens. Kittens reared by humans are sort of fucked up socially and will appear to be mean or aggressive. They really are not, they just don't know boundaries of what is considered rough play.

The cat will know you were the one that raised it, and you'll have it's affection for that.

just snap its neck and end it

i found an orphaned baby rabbit a while ago, and I knew it was fucked being that young, so I mercifully ended his suffering.

Don't torture the animal by letting it live, please

Good luck, user! If you decide to keep it, post a "Name My Cat" thread!

what if torture is all it needed to survive

OP here. I've got the formula and a little bottle. I'm gonna see about taking it to a vet first thing tomorrow. Again, thanks everyone for all the help. Oh, and fuck off all you underage edgelords.

Warm formula. Test the temp on the inside of your wrist, like you would with baby formula.

Good job, OP

it will most likely die during the night

please, for the kitten's sake, quickly end its life so it doesn't have to suffer, i'm begging you. I live on a farm and I come across abandoned kittens all the time. i promise it is a better fate to die soon than to be stretched to life's limit.

Please, OP, do the right thing

Wring its neck

Lame and gay post.

I raised an abandoned kitten that was only a few days old to adulthood. It certainly did not suffer and now is a valued member of our household.

I have tried to save a least 10 kittens in the past. It is unbearably heartbreaking to see the life leave a kitten's eyes after hours of nursing and care. None of them made it. They need their mother, otherwise it is hopeless. I really hope OP does the right thing

Still feels pain

bullshit, animals don't feel pain, retard

Space program. Make it a hero.

yeah well you got lucky

Well.... yeah, they do. Even fish and plants do.

They're just not "aware" that they are feeling pain.

Why do dogs scream when u pinch them hard??
Stupid Neanderthal

Keep telling yourself that. In a while, you'll be saying kids and women don't feel pain either as a serial killer.

reflex, nothing more

>Cat hasn't eaten in a while
>Better snap its neck instead of give it food

they don't, you cuck

Humans are animals as well. Why does my dick hurt ur mom

reflex, nothing more

>yeah well you got lucky

Perhaps I did. The vet we took it to said it did not have much of a chance either.

But if the little fucker could spend a cold October night alone outside and survive until i found it, it deserved a chance.

When I was younger a stray cat had kittens under our trailer and then she abandoned them. I took them to the vet and they ttold me the best thing I could do was try to feed them pediasure I think through and eyedropper because they are used to sucking on moms nipples for milk Other than that I can't really help you, you should find a vet asap.

Good luck op. I'm sure it is starving so give him/her plenty of formula. You're a great person for doing this

If it died in front of your eyes, with you being unable to do anything, with it whining and whimpering, would you still say it was worth trying?

The animals suffering is irrelevant because you as an outside party have dictated it's survival, however low of a chance it may be.

I've been there before. That kitten is less than 3 weeks old, likely less. You're going to have to buy kitten formula and and a bottle. Then you're going to have to feed it every 2 hours for the next few weeks. If you do you'll have the best cat of your entire life.

U win
My only question.
Why do people abuse animals and not theirselves if its just "reflex"

thank you for this

I'm tired of people thinking that life is an inherently good thing for suffering beings

Also if you see a female cat where it was tomorrow see if it's the mother for a better chance of the kittens survival

Do this please.

It was abandoned by the mother because she knew it was weak, and it will most likely die. Best you can do is Feeding, keeping warm, dawn soap bath, and checking vet tomorrow. If you're not prepared to pay a chunk of money for proper care, relinquish it to the vet and they will give it the best shot it has at living.

make another thread around this time tomorrow and update

OP hold the babyy close 2 ur heart protect it, it is new to this cruel world and has been abandoned. it needs a friend and maybe you too. show him love for however long it got.

reflexes exist to ensure survival

self abuse is an oxymoron, and animal "abuse" is a fucking meme

get a clue

Obvious troll is obvious

prove me wrong, princess

Goat milk OP it's the universal baby formula for animals. If it's that young you'll probably need some sort of eye dropper or syringe feeder

The primary drive of all living things is self-preservation, eating, and fucking.

So instead of starving, dying of exposure, or being attacked by wildlife, it had some form of companionship, safety, warm food and a warm place to lie in.

Would it understand all this? No. Would it be upsetting to me to see it suffer? Yes. But it's also whimpering and whining out in the cold. How do you think I found it in the first place?

It is worth trying. because the results of my efforts at kitten care is currently sleeping 3 feet away from me at this moment.

you do the humane thing and show that doomed creature the love n kindness humans strive for.take care of the meek.god shines in those displays of courage and the universe will smile on u

I understand, it's an empathetic thing and it's not logical. I'm a slave to emotion too. However...

If it is going to suffer for 6 hours and then die no matter what, hypothetically...

Would you rather get it over with, or essentially condemn it to more suffering than necessary?

If it was 99.99 percent guaranteed it would die in 6 hours?

sleep with the cat user
>.don't abandon it
>hold to your heart,let it hear your heartbheartbeat ,let it know its not alonee

Thanks nigger

life has value, dont fail the test.

>If it was 99.99 percent guaranteed it would die in 6 hours?

Dunno. Show me such a machine or test and we'll talk then.

Uncountable studies on the subject, made by the some of the best scientists on this world. You must remember that humans are animals too, so if we feel pain, so do they. However, very few things are able to be proved. Do humans feel pain, or is it just our brain telling us that "Oh this looks like it would be painful so I'm gonna fake pain in the spot that it would've hurt." How do we know that everything isn't just a made up thought by my brain? We don't. We never will. But to say that animals don't feel pain is very ignorant and being skeptical, in the philosophy sense.

It's not tho? I get your point, but you can't snap a cats neck even though the most likely reason is that you have a shit vet and the kittens had diseases that they didnt even test for.

week old kittens can't eat food dumbass, solid or wet.

You're refusing to engage in hypothetical?

Essentially I am saying if you knew the future, but leaving a small, almost impossible chance.

To prevent a more painful death you can euthanise it. But none of the info OP gave us led us to believe the cat was on the verge of death. It was alone and hungry, not riddled with diseases and coughing up lungs. If your first response to an obviously hungry animal is to kill it without even taking it to a vet first then you have some problems.

use your judgement. I've made the mistake of prolonging the tortured lives of over 10 kittens in the effort to save them. I regret every torturous minute I let them live.

when you kill life you kill yourself,humanities in a psychological war. strive for spiritual greattness

>children and females dont feel pain
Um. Okay. I'm just gonna keep 911 at hand, jesus fucking CHRIST.