Alex has been sentenced to death. She can be hanged, guillotined, or shot by a firing squad...

Alex has been sentenced to death. She can be hanged, guillotined, or shot by a firing squad. She must be barefoot as she dies. Describe her execution in detail.

How would you execute this barefoot slut?

isis style shotgun execution
>chunks of brain matter shattered around the ground around her ranging in size from

Well she's fat so firing squad with elephant guns.

Tied to a pole, Alex screams in agony as the firing squad's hot lead blasts through her bare chest, ripping her tits apart. She slumps to the ground, barely feeling the final bullet shot through her skull blast chunks of hot brain onto her bare soles

Hot piss spews from Alex's dying cunt as she plunges through the gallows trapdoor. Her tongue swells and her eyes balls bulge out of her skull as her uterus blasts out of her swollen pussy.

Bump

How would you execute her?

Alex, barefoot and noosed, whimpers as the broken broom handle is shoved up her asshole. She'll hang with it ticking her butthole as she dies

Post pics of her feet fag

I only have Facebook pics

Post the ones with the best resolution, I'm in the mood for some chub girl feet.

I wish I had better quality but she rarely posts pics with her feet in them.

Do you have any feet pics of her relatives?

I don't

That sucks m8, I'm sure she is great with her feet.

As long as she keeps the rest of her fucking clothes on I don't care how she dies.

I'm sure she is

Her footjobs got her condemned to death in the first place

Awfully judgmental for a fat nerd that's never seen a vagina.

Alex always knew her death would be barefoot, public, and violent. Her clit throbbed as the hangman tightened the noose around her neck

Aw, I love you too

Here's a good duo to execute

They'd look hot dangling side by side

Ready for the gallows

>fuck your silly shit

I'd drag her kicking and screaming into the woods where I'd beat her to the ground and then strangle her slowly with my belt after I'm done I'll dump her into a pre-dug hole and fill it in...later that night after the wife is sleeping I'll sneak her panties out and tie them around my throat nice and tight and let myself suffocate while I jerk off to the memory of her death.

She'll kick off those flats as she desperately tries not to die as the noose takes her life

Irene will get the unknown pleasure of experiencing her own death so young. She'll likely cum multiple times as the execution takes place.

You have any pics of "Irene" that are focused on her feet?

I wish, but she keeps her slutty little toes hidden at all times. She'll violently kick of her shoes during her execution, exposing her bare feet and soles.

She is definitely into footjobs

sum ugly bunions

Irene's throbbing pussy splurts cum onto her soon to be dangling and kicking feet. Tears stream down her face as she prepares to die

Irene faced the firing squad with grace and elegance, even as the hot lead blasted her tits apart. She felt her left nipple blow off of her own body and land in her mouth

What the hell is up with people creating the same fucking thread over and over and over again?

Imagining her and her friends getting hanged to death makes my cock spew hot cum

Preparing to strangle barefoot after plunging through the gallow's trapdoor.