More like this?

More like this?

Whales bread?

I love that pic. My ultra conservative wife had only 1 kink and it was that she LOVED to have her ass licked. But she was too embarrassed to admit it it so she would only let it out after lots of wine.

Anyway, I came home from China a few months ago and instead of picking me up at the airport as promised she said she was sick and begged me to take an Uber. I did no worries and when I got home she looked just like that on the couch. She said to me "how was your 23 hour flight? Nevermind, get your face in my ass."

All I could do was just do it.

Wide hips thread?

MY GOD YES

How can an ass that fat be so perfect?

Never had a girl with an ass like that. Must feel amazing to hold onto it while she bounces on top of you.

Post more?

All of a sudden I like this thread.

I want to rub my face on that while she walks.

Post more guys !

what the fuck is that thing?!!! fucking kill it!!!

love fat asses laying prone, I like imagining shoving my face between the thick ass cheeks and licking her ass for hours

My slutty gf

Holy jeez I just want to take a bite!

there was this god tier webm creepshot of this woman with a fat ass tanning, she was in a bikini and laying on her stomach and the webm was pretty much a compilation of her throughout the day and her ass gradually ate her bikini and you could see more and more skin as the video went on I really wish I could find it

kik me for more: nidorinom

WOW!

moar?

ewww

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPT

gay

nice