Hey /b

Hey /b,
I'm 27 and a constant fuckup. I finally had a decent career as a mechanic and got a dui for driving stoned. I'm losing my job, and any opportunity to make over 12 dollars an hour. Planning on an hero. Thanks for the laffs. Anything I should do beforehand?

kill others before an heroing? idk

I vote for what dubs has to say
>tldr what you're doing is a permanent fix to an temporary problem

Show us your tits.

Post more of that girl

don't talk about it. be about it.

Yeah. Stop pretending like your whole life is fucked up at 27, and that you're too old to turn shit around.

Go try again. Don't be such a pussy.

I still want tits. I don't care if your a dude, chick or a tranny, show me your fucking tits faggot.

don't be a fucking fag like everyone else, instead of realising this is just a bad part of life you want to kill yourself? weak, find another job and stop being an insect

Sell drugs for a bit.

i had a good job for the government and lost it after getting a dui. i felt like my life was over. I lost my license for 1.3 years, and got $7000 in fines. Which was hard to pay since I lost my job at the same time and lost my means of getting to work...

I'm not a big fan of suicide. So I just slept a lot and tried to earn money on all the odd jobs i could. I survived.. now I'm doing skilled labor (construction) and making $18 an hour without a shit ton of experience. I was always handy and had short experience in the past so after working for a little bit with one company, I went to another, said I had years experience and said I was only interested if theyd pay $18 an hour and I got it.

Anyway, my point is, shit sucks. Sucks bad for a long time. But I'm nothing special, and I got through it ok. Lifes different now but its not much worse than it was before. Good luck

Trips is right though. Trapping pulls in money

Two DUI here, make 160K a year. Take the bus faggot.

what do you do to make that much?

Hey instead of killing yourself and being a screw up why not work harder and fix the things you don't like about yourself or rape some woman i mean don't just go out like a bitch fuck some peoples lifes up americans suck

Work in a customer service call center. Easy $18-20/hour, regular hours and most are near a bus line because they hire immigrants, uneducated, and other undesirables like yourself. After a couple years, get into management and make 50K+.

rape some woman or young girls if your into that dont die with regrets Sup Forumsro do stuff even if its insan think of this as your getting a chance to live without fear drive your car into a group of people for lulz and flash cops die like a real an hero

That's the lamest reason to an hero.

Pic related

man the fuck up boy

pretty much this.

im 27, making like 100k a year. also addicted to meth. id trade OP in a second.

anyone have sauce on the pic?

but it's a permanent fix, so there is that.

OP: actions speak louder than words.

send bills to tech companies in Cali.

Honestly, enterprise it support, have 7 people on the team. Hustle like a hungry nigger.

Quit being such a pussy. DUI ain't that bad. Most employers don't even give a shit. Man up faggot