Why???

Why???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4f4NjcxP-3Y&feature=youtu.be&t=17m15s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lack of a belief in a god or gods. There you go.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah sage

The belief that there is nothing supernatural, only the observable universe exists.

what is this faggotry? I never got it.

>inb4 no answers and more memes

Why can't modern religious people recognize the truth of the Greco-Roman Pantheon? The ancients had it right.

We finally got you fucker. Show me them feet or you will never have nice feet ever again

why cant the text cover her whole face?

Why can't atheism define atheists?

Joseph, the biggest cuck of all time.

Because they are unsure what they believe or not believe

daphuk? That's not Atheism by a long shot.

How many times this year has this been posted?

>it's over 9000

The best part is that the mere existence of atheists disproves some religions.

This is now an ass thread.

You will never get to fuck that.
Therefore, there is no God.

A reminder that (True) Christianity started the modern science and the industrial revolutions.
youtube.com/watch?v=4f4NjcxP-3Y&feature=youtu.be&t=17m15s

Theist: A person who believes there is a greater being who created the universe.

A-theist: Someone who doesn't believe that because there is no evidence.

If this is difficult for you, it's because you are a dumb fuck

Which ones?
No fuck off
There is a God, you're just a beta fag who can't get with nice girls

Christianity committed suicide. gg.

>which ones?
Some forms of Christianity for instance.

How can this shitty meme survive for so long seriously, it outlived DESU DESU DESU, banana peel and spider man

I'm pretty sure that's what philosophers call the problem of natural evil. Hard to dispute.

M-more

"A" - Greek prefix - "Without; lacking the quality of".

"Theos" - Greek Root - Of or pertaining to a conscious deity capable of interacting with the universe and playing an active role (i.e. answering prayers, causing things to happen).

"Ism" - Greek forced suffix - formation of a system or structure of belief in the attached root, typically as a ritual or "regular" addition to one's incorporated identity.

A + Theos + ism - incorporated identity based on a lack of belief or rituals regarding the existence of one or more "Theos" type deities. Colloquially, the term is used to express a lack of belief in ANY deities of any nature or variance, but the term itself, as written, refers only to conscious, meddling type gods.

Quod Erat Demonstrandum.

Because other atheists cant