I just injected one marijuana for the first time. Am I gonna die?

I just injected one marijuana for the first time. Am I gonna die?

My face feels fuzzy.

nice fishtank

But first your balls are going to explode

wait till you try smoking acid.

i luv drinking heroin

and mushrooms... the first time i smoked mushrooms was wild

thanks, m8.

trying to cook a totinos pizza right now. found some gummi bears.

legit

just cleaned the tank

fuck me I'm a lightweight.

Smoke that panda molly

Use some tank water to water the plants outside. Ponder contributing to the circle of life and how we are all just dust feeding things that themselves will be dust one day.

Nah, that would take injecting about four marijuanas whole. If you had only one you should just feel aggressive and you may vomit a little

i use it to water my cactus and succulents with. I do 25% water changes weekly, and that's when I water my cacti.

I want to aggressively fuck my wife, does that count?

What strain are you injecting?

sherbet, i think.

what size needle did you use?

Marijuana junkies tend to rape and murder, so just make sure it doesn't come to the latter

All the water that exists has always been. The water flowing in your tank may have once been inside a dinosaur or passed through the gills of an ancient Copepod

This size.

You are only supposed too fill the water till it passes the bottom of the down stem.

>Fucking retards always putting too much water.

So, I'm piss-lubricated stardust.

Badass.

You understand that water is chemical compound made of hydrogen and oxygen?

That's a nice injector you have there. You should try putting ice cubes in there through the top, it gets rid of the burning sensation in your veins

Damn right. Everytime you shit, you are dropping a deuce of star-stuff. Nova-waste man.

Oh yea. Seeded by stars and that which existed before all up to the very beginning. Always existed, to the limit of what "always has" can come to mean.

No but it will make you gay. Since you're op though I guess it might turn you straight. I wouldn't cross your fingers though. No weed is THAT strong.

Kickass. OP is not a faggot right now.

Stardeuce. Nice.

I'm a noob at this, i know.

Thought about it. I had a hookah brand tobacco injector, used ice in it. Same concept here?

yes

Actually, that's what those inward bends at the water level are for, so that you can put ice in there and it wouldn't fall into the water

No shit? I figured it was just a water level marker. That's cool.

My injector has it, too. Here are just three cubes, but you can fill it all the way to the top and it's the best shit

>glo fish

Also, it says hi

Yes u gonna die dummy, erry1s gon die, fukn deep, cause u did the tree

Yes, you will die for a few hours and when you rise from the dead you will eat all the food in your house. So be ready to go get some groceries after all this is done user

This is my first injector, so I'm still learning my way.

And others. 3 betas, 7 whiteclouds, 6 black skirt tetras. 2 bandit cichlids, a Siamese algae eater, and five glofish.

dont worry bro, you can sniff it twice but if u do it a third time then ur dick will fall off

Yes

That's a shitty gateway drug, man. If weed makes your dick fall off, then who the fuck would try coke?

I like your glass, Sup Forumsro. I need to get one that ain't clear. This one's my wife's.

People with no dick to lose, ofc

Could be worse. He could be in Ukraine doing krokodil instead. Hell even just being in Ukraine is worse.

Makes sense, then. Bitches be high.

Shit forgot my image

I hear it's colder than wisconsin. I was in wisconsin for two years.

Fuck wisconsin.

What the FUCK.

You know your life and your country is shit when you know that the drug is going to do that to your leg and you get shitfaced on it anyway

Yeah, watch a video or something, it makes parts of the flesh literally fall off. It really lets you know that things could be worse. Also, it's more popular in Russia, isn't it?

No SHIT. Fuck that noise.

cool water level, u like drinkin that shit?

nah, fuck that, smells like shit.