Stupid slut

stupid slut

fucking whore probably wouldn't let me be her little tampon boy

Is this the thread where we ironically pretend to be from /r9k/

>gets buttblasted over people calling her a slut
>makes THIS Photoshoot
Fucking hypocrit slut

She is still hung up about this shit?

Lauren, when you inevitably read this, grow up.

doesn't she fuck her fans

Is this an old article or does Lauren compulsively lurk Sup Forums? This is at least the third time I've seen her name attached to Sup Forums in a news article

I'm black
she put out
6/10 below average

fuck yeah bro. good enough for me.

Top kek, is this true?

I'm more than sure she lurks Sup Forums, all those three times were about the same thing about harassment, she's just milking us for attention and make us look like the bad guys

not this user but I have also unironically had sex with Lauren Mayberry
I'm black too
?

.Describe in full detail, anons, if it is true.

thank you Brandon I guess...

what the fuck how was it

It seems pretty clear you are the hypocrites. The evidence: you like short dresses, you like sluts and you like whores (if they through some miracle were to fuck you and not someone else)

hi lauren how much BBC do you intake daily and when is your next shitty synthpop borefest of an album coming out?

>Believing them

Silly me.

Sorry, I do have tits but only because I'm really fat. Stop obsessing over your cuck and white genocide memes.

Unfunny cucks need to be permabanned.

Justin Long is a manlet.

You could stand to lose a little bit of weight, Lauren.

you people are pathetic
>inb4 "I was only pretending"

Nobody on this board has touched Lauren. Sup Forums is just a grubby pedestrian fantasy board these days.

you mean 7kt

I met her backstage, she asked where I was from, I told her my parents were from Chad. So she said "haha thundercock?" and I was confused thinking it was some band or something until she unzipped me and pulled me out RIGHT then and there. By the time I even knew what was happening she was furiously trying to jerk off my limp dick and it really hurt from her long nails but eventually I got into it

Ok I guess I can be Lauren for you then. Will you lick Laurens ass even if she has a feminine penis?

Lauren I was joking please don't get me banned Lauren please I'm from Scotland too I swear I'm a feminist please

nice

you lack imagination, user
3/10 story

>misogynistic
why reporters are so braindead jews

also if she looks talks and walks like a whore while singing about love = wanting dick thats being a whore and you´ve made whores into your core business as female singers so now you just gotta accept that Miley Cyrus holding dildos on stage before twerking random guys bulge while praising cocaine isnt art, its being a whore

Why does this stuff happen to other people and not me? Pisses me off.

she seems like a nice girl to me

Kind of wished I stayed out of it, but it's whatever.

I want to fvck her lads

remember that thread, fun times

Try being black next time

Your tripcode is the root of all your problems. Just turn it off, retard.

Brandon is to, he's 5'6

I kinda wish to stay out of the fact fact of your 2 inch penis but it's whatever. Lauren wouldn't take even that. SJW slut

Lauren please.

I wish she'd make me drink her piss and suck loads out of her sweet cunny. :)

like everyone says "if he wasn't 700lbs" he'd be attractive" still waiting on him to not be fat

to keep tabs on Brandon "Honeybee" Love i'm a bit jelly his waifu gave him a pet name

If she actually did, that's pretty funny.

i can't believe its really you bro wowee

Retards. They never learn.
I remember like that one argument he had with some trolls about Trump stuff. You were fucking hilarious there!

>Just figuring this out
Took you a while.

>finds out brandon likes audrey hepburn
>dresses up as a punk rock audrey
>posts her tits
what did she mean?

what's wrong with being a babyslut