Sup Sup Forums, this vid was from a rekt thread

Sup Sup Forums, this vid was from a rekt thread.
Anyone knows the story of this?

Typical sand nigger shenanigans. Nothing new.

Worked for a cartel and started doing jobs for the rival cartel and was caught,

Mexicans?

Most likely.

no martians

That dude is not a kid like everyone is saying he's over 20 his head is just swollen from all the stomps and bats he took to it, when he almsot lifts him up he's taller than the beaner and he wasn't even up on his feet fully lol.

Jesus. I'm glad there was no audio in this one. That was fucking brutal.

Makes sense, the mexican cartels use to do beheadings a lot.
Do you have a link to watch the vid with audio or news about it?
I was looking for it on theYnc but i dont found it

Holy shiet muh nugga

White boy said ssomething racist, now be learned it was a mistake. Only way to teach whites

Selfbump

internet tough guy here

why dont they organize military style operations and just murder all the cartel members?

>new ones will fill their spot

kill them aswell

what the fuck

and here I thought I was desensitized, then this shit comes up

Same

It's easy to see the fear and desperation. Fucks you up, putting yourself in that position, what could you do?

nerve gas got him

it's his fucking facial expression when he's halfway decapitated, he's still moving his mouth and shit

That fucking asshole dont know what cartilage is, that dumb fuck keeps trying to cut through the bone.

Anyone got vid with audio? News? I really wanna know why the hell they killed him

He's conscious, going into shock, suffocating and his brain isn't getting any blood. Most knives, machetes and bladed weapons won't sever the spinal column or the nerve bundle inside unless they're exceptionally sharp and swung with great force. It'll take 2 minutes or so for him to die unless they can damage the brain stem or sever the nerve bundle. Sucks.

fucking brutal man

They're called auto defence forces or something like that. There's a doc about them on Netflix called Cartel Land. They take over towns and murder the cartel guys

I don't have a link to it. I read the story on a rekt thread a while back.

kid was kidnapped and his dad didn't pay ransom

Me too but wasnt sure about the info

His name was

Lol shut up niggins

Ur too dumb to teach a white person anything

Yes his name was

i've vacationed in these shithole brown countries for years. this kid, by examing his t-shirt, is most likely one of the most fucked up, lawless abiding, psychopaths that tried to rob and kill the wrong fucker. the kids are fucking psycho murderers down there, no joke.

not empathize with him is what you can do

Could you make yourself die quicker by trying to thrash around?

cmon you know it was funny.

you can almost hear him saying please at the start.

Be realistic and stop fighting it. Your throat is already slashed, let him finish the cutting so the pain stops faster.