Yay or nay?

Yay or nay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qzMQza8xZCc
nytimes()
youtube.com/watch?v=HF41DvtLHDA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gay

ye, pilots all know that the world is flat, they are all freemasons, sometimes they have to divert the planes to stop them from smashing into the sun.

Is there a problem here?

yes, it is all flat, you have figured out the secret that they have all been hiding for so long,yet could not restrain from youtube exposing the truth. The earth is flat, every single nasa photo of earth is CGI and fake, we have never been to outer space. Would you like a bean?

Fucking flat faggots. KYS

People who believe this kind of shit are worse than niggers.

the earth spins on its axis as well as rotating around the sun.

Nay, it's 93 million miles away because countless Scientists have calculated this using modern technology. Also, it wouldn't make sense that if the sun was close it would still take 8 minutes for the light to get here.

it's always bright at 12pm because time zones are a thing dipshit

we fkd up soz 4 d kidz should've practiced on more cows ayylmao

Except that from high noon to high noon is slightly less than a 360 degree rotation because earth has moved relative to the sun.

This is false, timezones don't change by 12 hours. There is a different reason.

Every time we have one if these threads globetards are proven autistic

We must sail to the icewalls and breach the government checkpoints.

Let's fuckin go. That's it I'm starting a go fund me. I want to see the ice wall and travel 6 yrs around it looking for an opening.

that bottom picture with the ocean clearly shows the actual horizon curving away from the red line.

When scientists calculated it for the first time they said it was only like 30 million miles away. Then they said oh no it's definitely 48 million miles away we used are best maths and guesses this time. Now all the new mason scientists got together and said well the sun is ahcktchuley 93 million miles away because we said so.

A go fund me with the purpose of setting sail for the ice wall would probably make a very large amount of money, this is actually starting to get pretty big. Somebody should start a gofundme

Dinosaurs fake
Evolution made up
NASA 20BILLION A yr since 59
Space hahaha
Earth flat

This picture clearly proves your point otherwise. Earth is obviously round

it's almost like nobody believes in flat earth
like they might just post these threads as bait for replies
really makes you think

Put it through a lens corrector first. Sure go pro fish eye lens can even make the world concave

So, is anyone going to point out that the horizon begins to dip below the red lines near the ends, or...?

It's been gaining a lot of ground because globetards are so in disbelief that they can't prove it's round. It should be very easy to prove. We have over 2k satellites in space and not a single real picture of earth.

> not understanding that the 24 hour spin of the Earth is related to the position of the Sun in the sky and not the position of the Earth in 3D space

Holy fuck, user. Even kindergartners can figure that shit out. You HAVE to be an Americunt, probably from a Red state.

space is not real, the satellites are not real, nothing is real.

youtube.com/watch?v=qzMQza8xZCc
hurrdurr

nytimes() com/interactive/2015/07/10/science/An-Image-of-Earth-Every-Ten-Minutes.html?_r=0

Except for this one satellite that take a picture of the whole earth every 10 minutes and has literally taken thousands of photos.

Nice cartoon you got there bugs bunny.

Is a big fat trad lie duh.

This thread is a retarded waste of fucking bandwidth.

Fucking kids, get the fuck off the computer and go outside and play

Can anyone give me any factual evidence or conclusive results done by scientific research of an independent nature that the earth is definitely round, spherical, oblate spheroid or fucking pear shaped.

whatever you say globehead, 33 is coding in all of your reality, you think l'm joking?

Holy shit, user. You can even see the curvature in the pic BEFORE I added the red line.

Are you even trying to prove your bullshit hypothesis or are you just throwing whatever shit you have at the wall hoping something sticks?

Straight line angled up to one side. No curve detected. Globetards already proving autistic

Yeah fuck off. These are much more convincing.

>(((nytimes)))

Dude comes in here posting a fucking cartoon off of one of the biggest fake news distributing site.

>shill

> straight line curved up to one side

Are you retarded? It was done in MS Paint with the fucking line tool. You can go do it yourself.

In fact, do it while holding shift so it's completely straight across the horizontal of your screen. You'll still see the curvature.

I know you're probably just bait but I genuinely can not imagine what it's like to have such a narrow-minded, ignorant, and catastrophically stupid view of the reality. How do flat-earthers even put on their pants?

ya'll niggas be posting in a troll thread

I dont know what to think anymore. I know space stations or not, round or flat, this place is a wilderness reserve. And we cant get out

not taking this bait
retards can retard for all i care ha

Nigger please, it was accurately calculated by a greek mathematician using shadows cast by poles in the ground thousands of years ago.

Drawing a line in paint doesn't prove anything. Give me some real tests or data. Not a single person has had more than a globe THEORY. Flat earth master race put their pants on in the morning easily and don't have to make up more shit theories to support their non evidence that it's round (gravity also fake folks)

retarded detected uoououououououououo

prove the earth is flat

>nytimes() com/interactive/2015/07/10/science/An-Image-of-Earth-Every-Ten-Minutes.html?_r=0
cgi ..easily done with today's computing variables ..just wait till 2020 ..

Now where in nature does a water conform to a ball.

At that altitude you should see a massive curve. It's basic math.

Also the horizon should be below not staying at eye level. Due to the law of perspective. Law not a theory.

c...
g...
i...
Are u fucking retarded

Space.

Except space.

We got that gravity thing down here working against that.

youtube.com/watch?v=HF41DvtLHDA

13 min mark

THE BALL IS WHAT IS CREATING THE GRAVITY REEEEEEE

Space doesn't exist. I'll take any independent research done on the subject. No military or govt sanctioned space agency.

And don't forget the vanishing point.

independent...like Space X, Blue Origin or Virgin Galactic?

Hahaha law of perspective. Also gravity doesn't exist but the law of density and buoyancy exist. Wow laws we are about to teach these globetards some real science

dude you're acting like you're some great person for caring about the way the earth is shaped
no one fucking cares what you think
you are fucking stupid
even if the world is flat what the fuck does it matter you and everyone you know are still going to die
so just shut the fuck up and masturbate to some traps or something your fucking newfag

Nah those are all NASA sanctioned. Bulgaria and Iran have space agencies too. Hahahah

Wow thanks for being butt hurt hahah

hey all you flat earth retards, i have two words for you

coriolis effect

Clearly cartoon want to compare it to the other official images? What size is America really?

Random and can happen in both directions right next to each other in either hemisphere. Not a constant. NEXT!

>haha keke your mad on the internet haha i'm better than you because i think the earth is flat and my mommy tells me so
underage b&

How is it random?

Bulgaria and Iran are countries....you said "no military or govt sanctioned space agency"

ITT: globetard faggots that dont know what theyre talking about. do some fucking research.

>MFW you realize that modern flat earthers knows LESS about the planet that people living in the Bronze Age - when people knew earth was a globe, and even knew the size of the earth

i don't suppose you have proof of such a claim

I'm just saying these piss poor shit countries are riding the fake bandwagon to extort more money from the masses

Gravity apparently may be some form of molecular magnetism. Maked more sense than "Omnipresent pully downy magic"

So prove it.

Are you guys fucking retarded?

how serious is this post?

Im not doin experiments or explaining shit to you base dwellers. I've done my experiments and have come to my conclusion and it makes a lot more sense than we exploded from nothing into everything and went from goo to base dweller with a monkey which is still alive today somewhere in the middle.

Hmmm. Not that big.

So please walk off a 10 story building with a magnet strapped to your back and prove us wrong.

google qantas 27
this flight goes from sydney, australia to santiago, chile in a matter of 12 hours, which is impossible on the flat earth model
case closed

LOLno. Gravity is proven to work in vacuum chamber, your bullshit "density and buoyancy" won't.

Also, what Space Magic is telling object which way is "Up", without gravity?

Also, PLS explain tides four times a day according to the position of the moon and the sun....................

holy fuck i think he's on to something guys

you might just be even dumber than a toddler

Faxx

I tried bookin a flight on it or finding someone who has.

>It doesn't exist

Crepuscular rays then, you absolute fucking imbecile.

Moon and sun have nothing to so with tides and I'm not sure what controls them. But you going to tell me gravity holds the sea level on a ball earth?

Fuck you all.

Fuck you trolls wasting your own time continuing this bullshit.

Fuck you little fishies who got baited and continued this bullshit because you're "right".

If you were high up and the Earth (as it is) were round, you would not see curvature because everything extends the same distance from you. There isn't shit falling off the side of the camera where the world gets "closer". Only out of the atmosphere would you see the world as a circle from your point of view.
I'm not replying to any shitty comments, fuck you.

How do flat Earthers explain the fact that you can see the curvature of the Earth when you're on a fucking plane?

Are they just poorfags who've never left the US?

>alternative facts

This be flat earth bro, there be no planets and the sun and moon do rotate around us.
Git educated.

Earth is a station, a manufactured thing, tides and all.
Dome covers above. Stars and all that just don't exist.
NASA is a lie.
Yes the whole world powers are in on it.

>fact based narratives