What's the youngest you've known a person to commit suicide?

What's the youngest you've known a person to commit suicide?
A girl I went to high school commit suicide a few months back; she was 21.

fuck islam

Agreed. What does this have to do with my question though?

18, kid od'ed on opiates, will never know if it was intentional or unintentional, just know his family suffers for it every single day. He wasn't a close friend, just someone I knew from my childhood.

me when i was just a wee little lad

That's awful.

my 14 yr old niece took her grandfathers heart medicine.. i still remember him counting out the pills to find out that some were missing.

knew a girl who failed to kill herself when she was 13 and then succeeded with 14

Any idea why she did it?

16 at my old high school, never confirmed why, he was pretty likable and had a lot of friends.

kinda... mom had her when she was young and her parents (very religious) didnt accept it so she had to move out... mom had to do anything to survive and her daughter got abused a lot and when the family finally accepted them my niece couldn't fit in at school and secretly hid all her damage... finally she couldn't take anymore and wrote a letter and took the pills

ive never talked bout this b4... sorry if it makes no sense.

javascript:quote('727739726');
religious people the source of destruction yet again

One kid in my class killed himself when he was in 8th grade (13)

5 year old kid hanged himself

i dont know if i know anyone personally, but 3 people from an internet community i played on all killed themselves. 15, 16, and another was several years down the line, 21 i think

i wanted to kill myself from like ages 12-17 but i finally got some help

A guy that was 13 stabbed himself in the stomach in the middle of class and died in front of everyone. He screamed "I don't want to die" over and over till he bled out.

wtf really

16 y/o buddy of mine in highschool. Totqally out of the blue.
Put a revolver in his mouth.

Basketball and football player?

high school friend tried at 14, but failed

A childhood friend jumped off a building when he was 17.

Left behind a 5 page suicide note.