All of that chit-chat's gonna getcha hurt, Marvelcuck

>All of that chit-chat's gonna getcha hurt, Marvelcuck.

im watching it.
they said bvs was bad too.
that and sicario are the only "new" movies i have watched twice this year. loved it

jews man

>oh man people are responding REALLY well to the Joker, let's spend $10 million on reshoots
>are we adding more Joker?
>no in fact let's cut most of his scenes

Why are WB so smart

fun fact: that line AND that image are both not in the movie

>this part was cut

top kek

You're cut too, freakie

How mad will Sup Forums be when this still makes a shitload of cash from edgy pre-teens

of course it's going to make money

some people on Sup Forums are literally fucking retarded if they think it wont make the 800 million break even point

he looks good except for that stupid fucking damaged tattoo.

They had to tone down his domestic abuse or risk SJW controversy on top of it all

SJW controversy would have boosted the sales if anything

I... I stand, not crawling, not falling down

>oh man people are responding REALLY well to the Joker,

He was made into a laughingstock literally the instant the first image of him was released. Nobody thought he would be good.

I
I BLEED (FOR NO ONE)

MOM'S

He always has his mouth open

Underrated Kek.

I have no dog in this capeshit fight but what fucking idiot said "you know what SS needs? Less Joker"

That movie should have lived or died by the only character regular folks knew/gave a shit about.

>9gag
Neck yourself nigger faggot

Not really, the controversy behind Ghostbusters did nothing for it

>of course it's going to make money

What, like Ghostbusters?

Sup Forums was basically shilling for this film upon release just to be contrarian to Sup Forums, then backpeddling and declaring "victory" for weeks. It's pathetic, truly Sup Forums is worst board.

>9gag
Kys faggot. Stop spreading cancer here

What seems worse is this eternal war these boards are locked in with eachother, between pol, V, TV, and B, you guys really do hate one another.

No.

All the boards you named are Sup Forums and Sup Forumslite

The real wars are Sup Forums vs Sup Forums vs Sup Forums

>spreading cancer
>kys

ya ok, guy

I miss that band, the bass player was so fucking good

they should have just called this Damage Control: The Movie

Uhh are you retarded? That was sjws telling people they need to watch something for sale of feminism. This would instead be sjws being mad at the movie and discouraging others from seeing it, which would totally boost sales

Sorry OP but the studio is going to have cut this post