Best way to rape a girl using ambien or rope..? I need details for a book im working on. In return ill post pics

Best way to rape a girl using ambien or rope..? I need details for a book im working on. In return ill post pics

Nah just 3 Benadryl in some alcohol mixer Is as effective as roofies

How would you do it..?

Op here. Also need description o breaking into a girls home whike ahe is there and not there but in the city apartments

In detail how does one follow a girl home and make her so as you please.. im writting a book on how to not get raped. 4 real

If the apartment has a lock on exterior door, a small crowbar and hammer easily opens it with one sound, can be tied to ambient noise of city. Repeat for interior door. Search for vids on this technique, but dress like construction worker for disguise.

For rope, you need speed and surprise or she can easily fight back. Use stealth to hide behind a door in a room she will use. When she enters it, put the rope over her head and pull back quickly to both get her around the throat and knock her off balance into you.

Once on ground, she'll be coughing to get air back, quickly grab arms and tie behind her back. Practice this technique beforehand. Once tied up, enjoy.

For ambien, crush into powder and put it inside a water filter jug at the bottom where the filtered water goes. Wait in interior closet until she gets a drink, then strike.

>for a book

Just go see a therapist, James . This is why no one wants to sit next to you at lunch.

. What areas are best to strike? In the case i want to warn my family women. Were should they avoid? And what race most likely is weakest and wont be prepared? Like are black women more likely to be alone or are indian women best to target..

Get close to her, make her fall in love with you, and then fuck her before she is ready, leave her emotionally scared and thinking it was her fault.

I sit next to you and so do so many others and you dont even know it. Just like 2 chains said. Ive known a therapist that bangs all his women clients

Thats boring... ive covered that in the book. NEXT I WANT TO COVER. THE SUBJECT OF HOW TO WARM WOMEN WITH DAUGHTERS HOW NOT TO BE CAUGHT OFF GUARD

Only white women are at risk. No one cares about the other races, especially the police.

This is some serious cringe shit.
You high school kids are some serious faggots.
>Underage AND eliciting illegal acts.
reported.

This is all fake retard. Gringge thread

Do not let daughters use the internet or smart phones until they are 18. Only predators and rapists use the internet.

Good advice. Thanks user. I get scared and want to know what sick shit you fucks have to say. As a person with known females i want to let them know the horrific truth of predators

>faking a fake thread
Doubt.
I hold my report and set it forward through the appellate process.

They seem to serve the hacker known as Sup Forums. Everything bad online comes from that hateful mysogynist

>im writting a book on how to not get raped. 4 real
>how not to get raped
i ain't spilling my precious beans for you.