Any Sup Forumsros around around late teens / 20s that have any date ideas

Any Sup Forumsros around around late teens / 20s that have any date ideas.

Im 18, and stumped for dating ideas. Ive never been on a date before, mainly just party hook ups and move on.

I feel like the typical shit like minigolf wouldn't fit as we are both shut ins and hate daylight/physical activity. But on the other hand i feel like going to a restaurant would be to formal, something older couples would do.

tldr: dating ideas for people aged 16-20 itt

Dinner date or going to the park. Something where you can really just talk and get to know each other first.

movie marathon at home?
both pick some of the greatest movies ever, get a truckload of snacks and drinks, just lock out the outside world and enjoy being together.
who cares about what "others" think how a date should look like?
tell her that too, girls like boys who are different.

What do you guys have in common? Do something you have in common, try to avoid things like movies because they arent interactive at all.

Maybe vidya games and pizza ? Gives you something to be competitive about like minigolf and something to talk about.

Just do something thats interactive and fits a hobby you both have.

I forgot to say, i know the girl. we have been friends for a few months now. We know each other pretty well.

So it needs to be something explicit that its a date, and not just a friendly hang out

We have done shit like watch movies and play games, thats another reason im so stumped as to how i move it up a notch

take her to the drive in then after go and get coke floats.

That shit always works for me

unsure if you're joking or just beta supreme.

Here's a suggestion: Don't take advice from people on Sup Forums, of all places

Op here: Yea, its probs not the best idea but im not beta enough to go for any girl.

Ive fucked quite a few girls but ive never cared enough to keep in contact.

This girl, i dont know, gives me a weird feeling. for some reason i cant stop thinking about her and my heart races. It sounds beta as fuck but thats what's happening. And i dont want to fuck this up.

If i can just get a database/dump of ideas im capable of filtering out the bad ones and choosing a good one. I just cant think of any good ones right now, ya feel me ?

take the bitch hiking or something. prove you arent a beta fag

beta fags only get the girl in the movies kiddo.

Honestly dude most women don't really give a shit where you take them because its the thought that counts. Though I'm a bit older then what you asked for(25) I think anywhere will work and if there is a connection then it'll happen regardless of where you take her.

zoo maybe

Stay and play dem bideo games, watch animu, youtube shit

Else, quirky yet not hipster tier interesting places

Go skydiving together. The sex is intense after that experience.

Movies
Ice skating, even if you're both uncoordinated, it'll be a laugh and could cause physical contact
Do something stupid that you both never do like hiking, swimming or some shit.

>We both hate physical activity's

>Yea, im just worried that it will come off casual, as we do that normally.

>is their a reason for doing something we both dont enjoy doing, lots of people saying physical activity even tho we both dont like them.

>There is a connection, we are friends and have been for a bit now. We do shit like hang out but only with other people mostly, do you think inviting her round to my house and watching something like a romcom would signal it enough.

Or should i just tell her i like her in a sexual//relationship kinda way and that i would love to get to know here more one on one without any of her/my friends always being around.

So you haven't even told her yet? A good hint about women is they love confidence. Just don't be so confident that you're an asshole. Invite her over, and just put it out there. Let her know your true feelings and for better or worse things will progress from there.

If woman love confidence im in big trouble ...

But no, i havent told her. Ive thought about it but if she doesnt feel that way about me idk if she would still want to be friends?

Would it be wise to talk to someone that is a friend with both of us about it, like tell her how i feel about the other girl and ask her if she knows anything about how she feels about me?

In all honesty if a girl friend zones you that's what will end up happening. But if you've been friends for a while and there's a connection then there shouldn't be a reason to try. No I personally wouldn't talk to someone about it, but I don't know her or you so I can't call that. I've always been straight forward and I've only been turned down like twice.

Maybe like 3 months ?

Should i act fast before i am to far into the friend zone

Better to try and be rejected then to not try at all. It'll eat away at you when you see her with another man.

every first date i've ever been on:
either meet up at a coffee place or pick her up
sit and chat
say you want to do something, ask if they want to drive around
drive around and talk
at some point stop the car and try to make out with them

Shes been single for like 1 year now i think?

her old bf just broke up with her and didnt give a reason, just left and did his own thing.

She constantly complains that she has no bf and stuff to me. Because im Bi we sometimes scroll though dating aps and shit picking out hot guys.

Idk, its so hard for me to gauge if shes into me or not.

Im just going to fucking go for it next time i see her, just inv her round to stay the night and tell her that i think of her as more than a friend.

Shes a good friend and i dont want to lose her, if i get rejected any tips for me to try and hold onto the friendship ?

OP doesnt have a drivers license that allows him to carry passengers. I can drive by myself tho, feelsbad

Start going outside for a start. Parks are nice, bring something comfy to sit on, something nice to drink maybe and just chat and enjoy eachothers company. Beaches are awesome if you have one, if you can get a little fire going in the evening that's romentic as shit. If there are any nice cafes around thats also a good start, less formal then a meal and you can play it off as just hanging out as friends if you need to. If you're in to music see if theres anyone she wants to go see, and all else fails there's just hanging out at yours for films and pizza.

Fucking normies

Sounds like a go to me, red leader. The best tip is just to leave her alone for a bit if things get bad. Then hit her back up in a few days just to hang out. If you're lucky she might just end up being a fuck buddy after rejection. But from what you've told me so far it seems like this mission is passable.

Thanks user, when i ask her to hang out (it will be over social media) should i hint at it then, or should i just ask her for a normal hang out and tell her when i get there?

It probs doesnt matter too much, but you seem like someone that knows what hes doing so i shall trust you in this one!

I would hint at it. Send a smiley face or winkie face. Bitches do love winkie faces. But man just be yourself. Obviously you've worked up some kind of trust with her and if you act different shell notice. Best of luck man.

>Asking for dating and relationship advice on /b

Thanks man, ;)

Im a dateless loser and most my friends know her to some degree, if i talk to them about it chances are they will screen cap and send it to her as a joke.

its the kinda shit my group does, i dont have a problem with it, normally i wouldnt care but i really want this relationship to work and turn into a long one. I know enough about her that if she does feel this way about me then we are in for a long relation ship.

Netflix with some food and jd an coke make sure u roofie her drinks then post whatever comes next

Go karts man, even if it's a shitty date you still have fun

Why spell video like that its the same amount of letters so you don't save any time

Unsure if you're really young or really stupid

No idea, i cant answer that one user.

that but minus the roofies

im already her friend, so doing this would just be something weird to her, its hard cos we have done most of the common date ideas as friends, so redoing one of them at night is about my only chance, but i shall try

If she's interested in dating you it won't matter what the activity is, just make it explicitly clear it's a date and you're not just ganging out as friends verbally.

When I was too young to do much I did a lot of walking dates showed off my knowledge of the city and gives you ample opportunity to talk and break touch barriers without being overbearing.

You can do literally anything though, if she's interested it won't matter to her.

19 here.

The first date for every girl I've had is to first get something to eat, then go for a walk in some sort of natural scenic thing, like a beach, river, or garden. Has to be pretty big so the walk lasts.

If you enjoy each other's company this should work pretty well. You can do things like watch a movie or something before the walk, but the walk is where the magic happens.

It's always worked for me. It probably will for you too.

Is there anything specific that you would recommend saying or just a general what to say. We have been friends 3 months, hung out a few times alone but mostly in a group.

Just saying like 'Hey, you wanna come around and watch x movie with me, and stay the night? " Or is that not clear enough, considering we have slept in the same bed before (nothing sexual, there just wasnt enough beds so she invited me in with her)

I dont know man, im just a beta with anxiety issues trying to get a date :cc

Post her tits

Don't tell her it's a date on the date, ask her when you make plans if she's free x day to go on a date. If you've been hanging out for 3 months conversation should be natural at this point.

>i dont have them,

It is natural, so just straight up ask her if she wants to hang out another time, but next time it would be a date?

Just ask her if she wants to go on a date on *specific date and time*

Okay fam, it would be better to ask that in person, as opposed to over social media right ?

Honestly doesn't make a huge difference. In person is generally more intimate which is nice but if you have a lot of nerves problems and this is one of your first times doing this you can try phone call or social media. It gets easier the more you do this stuff. In 5 years you'll feel silly for ever being nervous.

You dumb cunt, take her to a museum.
1. It's not cheap place to go to
2. You can spend time talking/walking/discussing history
3. Allows you to think unlike go to the movies and other brainless activities

you guys are already friends. there is a 50% chance to fuck that friendship up. she either feels the same way about you or she doesn't want more as friendship. go risk it or leave it the way it is now.
whatever happens, if you get to the point to be more than friends there is no return to be just friends.

thats what im so fucking nervous about, if we dont date i can see us becoming very close friends, most likely best friends. But if we do i can see us having a good relationship, we have very similar interests, enough differences and different strengths and weaknesses.

Either way i can see it working great, but when im alone and thinking about her, idk man. ive never felt this way before.

> I have some anxiety issues, so i would pref to do it online, but at the same time i want her to have he highest chance of saying yes.

If she's going to say yes she will say yes regardless of the medium.

>its not cheap.

Most museums are free where i am, mainly govt funded or donation, some private art ones cost though.

Its a nice idea, and reinforces that i need to do something interactive but its not really something we would be into.

I guess our common interests, movies, games, art, anime, tv shows, food, animals, body modification, music are very one person // not social and maybe the reason both of us have had lots of one night stands but every few relationships (none for me, 2 for her)

I think we would fit nicely, as friends we do that shit all the time and enjoy it, so i dont see why it couldnt be bumped up to a relationship.

trips never lie, and they are 666 aswell, nice user.

Imma have to think about it a bit, right now my lifes a mess, if she was going to say yes now, do you think the answer would be the same in a few months when i get my life in a more secure place (drivers license, job with more hours, own place etc) or might her feelings like that die over time?

Just hang out and introduce her to the wonders of cocaine

You'll both get horny enough to ensure some magic

>thats what im so fucking nervous about, if we dont date i can see us becoming very close friends, most likely best friends. But if we do i can see us having a good relationship, we have very similar interests, enough differences and different strengths and weaknesses.
Fortune favors the brave. For any relationship to grow, that means getting out of a comfort zone. The "friends zone" is a comfort zone that should not be tolerated. It is breaks the friendship, you have social space for a better friend. I have rid myself of many "friend girls" that were taking my time from finding a girl to fuck. Just move on 'til you find a girl that has her heels on your back as you bang her nightly.

This might be that girl, if i grow the fuck up and ask her.

>This might be that girl, if i grow the fuck up and ask her.
The worst thing to do is keep a "friends girl" so close to you that displaces time of a girl that puts out. Get her alone and let your feelings be known, make a move, kiss her and go from there. If she rejects it, try to more times in a month. If all three are strikes, she out and moves on. Life is to short having a "friend girl" around when you have needs.

Take some actual advise from an oldfag. I'm 33 and have been married for a year to a girl that is 10 years my junior.

This idea that a dinner and movie date is too formal is horseshit. One of the things that I've noticed is that younger men want to be ambiguous about their intentions with women. Be confident, tell her that you want to date her. After a few dates tell her that you would like to date exclusively (not those exact words though, you'd sound like a fag.)

Anyway, women find it reassuring if you don't keep them guessing about what is going on between you.

Also if there is a second date bring her a small vase of flowers. Have your mom help you pick them out.

I agree, thats why I said he should risk it or leave it be. If I were in his situation, I would 100% go for it.

naw mate the drive in is the place be in my town, and fuck does Jean at mary dinner make some great pie and coke floats

Netflix.
And.
Chill.

Sometimes going out means staying in.

Never really met a girl like this tho dude, i feel all fucking weird when i think about her, have done from a few days after meeting her. Tight chest, nervious (classic beta)

Most girls where i am would never date me, they'd fuck me as im kind of known as the funny/weird guy.

If i ask her and she rejects me then ill give up on her, although i would try to keep her as a friend if possible as she is awesome

Sniffing each others ass

Im going for it Sup Forums ive made my mind up.

Now the question is when, do i do it now, or wait till i get my life on track? right now i have a casual job and all my money goes to parents, no car just shit place.

But im afraid that if i wait she will move further and further into the friend zone

I dont even have a license, so thats off the table anyway. Plus most drive in places are fast food, we are both vegans so i wouldnt work.

mate i mean the drive in theater, not like A&W

Also what's the deal why are you a vegan

Timing is important if she's waiting for you to ask she wont wait forever, that being said waiting isn't always wrong. If she doens't talk about boys around you it's a good sign. I find looking back at my early romantic years I regret most waiting and doing nothing. I don't regret going for it and taking a shot even if it didn't turn out how I wanted it. Just be direct and honest with people and it will pay off well in the long run.

then grow together you fuck. get into a relationship with her and get your life on track with her by your side. get a better job, do your license shit, but since you are not older than 20 you dont need a car yet.

Well being vegan for me is about the side affects of farming on the environment, where i live the majority of rivers are unsafe to swim in because of nitrate levels from industrial animal farming. For her, its more of a healty eating thing. But we both agree that the way animals are farmed in modern society is just sad. So pretty much eco//animal lover fag.

yea, i ideally want to wait, at least till i get my life on track a bit more, but fuck i think im just going to take the plunge

Thanks user you're motivating me, i never thought of growing together i just thought of it as her working full time, with a car etc mean while im over here with no job or anything.

But fuck it, she knows this shit and i dont think it would bother her, im just going to fucking tell her, although it will most likely be though social media because im a bitch, plus if she says no it wont be as awkward