New rekt thread

new rekt thread
itt: fucked up shit with blood and people dying

dat shirt though

"Dont kill me I'm on a mission."

anyone else ever think about actually doing this?

Lol stfu bitch

fuck you

Let the hate flow through you. You come here to feel something, do you not?

I find this interesting but also fucked up. I'm confused sexually. fuck you

youve just grown as a person. Your welcome.

My other thing grew also.

Fuck you very much user! Now I wanna see full vid...

More.

fan favorite

bump

>le edgy xD
Just dropping by to remind you that you are all at rock bottom.

You never get invited to parties
You have never, and will never have sex
You dwell so deep within your parents basements that you've forgotten where the light switch is
No one cares about you
Your family wouldn't even piss on you if you were on fire
You're the guy people are talking about when they say "hey remember that weird loser from high school?"

>inb4 hurrdurr moral fag xD
Don't bother, I am going out into the real world now to interact with other people now. Kill yourselves, all of you, and just remember that no one will miss you when you're gone

Pic related: everyone ITT

will you be my friend then?

what i learned from this rekt video is that I should always use rubber gloves all the time for safe keeping, becoz well I'm an EE and that will be my field someday,

See this Mod? this is the benefit of rekt threads, Their mistakes, Learn from it...

nothing new here

when was the last time you actually saw something new?

>Just dropping by to remind you that you are all at rock bottom.

I know this. Why are you here you wimpy, dickless, cunt?

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

ignore this shithead above, then it will stop, this type guys usually have no friends and instead tries to shitpost so that she can steal attention, just like her dirty mom, bitchy mom

type *of"

It's no joke. This is the only thing that gets me off anymore. Not even sexually, that ship sailed long ago. its a kind of psychological cumshot thats difficult to describe. These images make me feel real, they make me question myself and my beliefs. It has to be empathy. I can feel these people suffer and its the most beautiful feeling in the world. Imagining my own throat sliced open is the closest I get to excitement in my life, and dreaming about doing it to others one day is the only thing that keeps me from really experiencing it myself. My dream is to someday make a video like these, that will be shared for years and years by this friendly community of people just like me. I want to feel something, user. I want to be remembered.

You fucking don't cross on a fucking green light! You were probably one of the few people who actually liked the Chevy Chase show back in 1993!

Do you want to be killed or to kill?

Can't count how many times my PS3 quit downloading at 99%

I used to wonder why everyone hated you guys and wanted to kill you guys. I even defended you all more than a couple of times and put my own neck on the line for you. I'd always say, "Hey they aren't that bad.", "They aren't really hurting anyone., "It's just a harmless phase, they'll grow out of it.", and "It's only images.", but now after viewing this thread you guys have gone too far. I seriously can't believe you guys. It's not just images anymore, everything has a meaning you can't just post these and get away with it. It's not 'just a phase' you guys are sick and broken. You guys ARE hurting people and you really are THAT bad. I can't believe I'm saying this after all this time. In all honesty it really is nothing personal. It's just a mature and logical conclusion that had to be made. All of your actions have consequences and suffice to say, the only punishment that surmounts to your actions is, well, death.

I really wish there was some other way, if it was up to me I honestly don't mind you all, but something has to be done and this isn't my choice. This is the only way, we have to put an end to you

Permanently.

the lines blur sometimes. I dont really see the difference. I suppose I would rather kill so that I could do it again.

no, I don't have autism