ITT: Great albums that Sup Forums never/rarely talks about

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=smaL5JporEw
youtube.com/watch?v=Lm5uvzedAZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I fucking love these guys.

COUGH SYRUP
WHY DON'T YOU COUGH IT UP

Are 13-Point Program to Destroy America and the Embassy Tapes as good as Plays Pretty and worth listening to or not so much?

Ian svenonious is amazing

Not as good, but worth listening

good one m8

There's so much I don't even know where to start. This is a 10/10 classic that almost never gets brought up just cause there's way more mealfags than punkers on here

And then there's all the classic heavy psych out there that Sup Forums never bothered with cause hurr durr weed memes

And then there's the crazy good modern stuff that Sup Forums just doesn't pay enough attention to even know it exists

All three of these were posted pretty regularly back in the day.

And finally there's the shit that Sup Forums probably knows about but is too busy up crawling up its own k-pop ridden ass to see the brilliance right in front of you

Except for house in the tall grass of course. But I do remember it being posted quite a bit after it came out.

Great record. Wish they'd do more together.

Eгop (Egor) was amazing.

>one year ago
>back in the day

I was here back in the day I know what got posted

Well it ain't fucking back in the day anymore is it?

Retard

Everything they put out is amazing except for Dragons that just didn't click with me. You listen to Bohren? cause if not you should

youtube.com/watch?v=smaL5JporEw

Considering you don't know who I, The Witchfinder is and you posted fucking Hospice, I think you're the new one.

I remember witchy and hampus and all the other tripwhores worst thing that ever happened to this board honestly im surprised to see him here still

I'd expect this to be a bit of a meme band around here but I'm glad it isn't. For fans of Mr. Bungle, Nick Cave, industrial music and just over the top theatrical music in general

>You listen to Bohren?
Last thing I heard from them was Beileid and I liked it quite a bit.

>worst thing that ever happened to this board
Says the guy posting Chicago.

Chicago is the shit, Terry Kath is one of the greatest guitarists of all time (maybe not the hands-down most talented but damn does the guy have style)

youtube.com/watch?v=Lm5uvzedAZA

Just listen and then try to deny it

Never heard of these guys. Name made me worry it was some sort of super nasty death/sludge metal, which I can't get into, but it sounds pretty cool. Thanks for bringing it up

>hospice
lurk more faggot

oops killed the thread

Far from Death/Sludge. Hope you'll enjoy it

This album is amazing.

Mah nigga. My favourite album title ever and so good lyrics