Do we have sauce on who this cunt is yet?

Do we have sauce on who this cunt is yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=aa7_1490982861
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I really wanna know! This bitch is fucking retarded!
Haha!

She... is an american

What did I miss?

liveleak.com/view?i=aa7_1490982861

she's such a cunt

"I'm sending the police to arrest a prosti- I'm reporting a prostitute! You're a prostitute and I'm sending the police! Bye!" *leaves*

Yeah, what a bitch.

Whats the backstory on this?

She clearly has some type of disorder.

Hang on...why did nobody kick the shit out of her? Why do people just accept this type of behavior?

It's this

Good point. Taunt the cow until ze swings first then start tossin haymakers at that slack jawed ginger cunt.

thank you feminism!

>liveleak.com/view?i=aa7_1490982861

Well thats enough cow for today

All men are pigs
Women are equal to men
Men pay for everything!

2017 Feminism

Agreed

Where's the nudes?

Litterally this.

That guy who tried to work her out the door. Looks like he never really touched her but she hit him. That's perfect moment to swing back and put her out.

Oh god please no.

Fat chick throws tantrum after seeing non-fat chick. Dresses up her envy as moral outrage.

OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...there it is...

I hope this bitch gets destroyed. She reminds me so much of my cunt sister too bad this bitch hasn't od'd. i cant wait until she does. Fuck her...

because she'll turn on the waterworks and act like the victim when police come. more often than not she will win when the police get there.

Why would this trigger you so much? You seem more mentally unstable than she is. This thread should be about you instead

It triggers him cause it reminds him of his sister. Are you blind, or are you retarded?

But why would the fact that it reminded him particularly of his sister make the triggering any more valid? Nice deflection too. Now you're triggered

Need more of this bitch. Best fap in ages.

Cause it hits close to home.

"Six minutes? I'm not going to watch six minutes of this shit."

I watched all of it. Good stuff.

she's kinda cute

So? Why would hitting close to home matter? Maybe the girl in the video was hit close to home too and that's why she's raging. Yet she's still being given shit in here,

I wish for her to get the shit beaten out of her and have some teeth knocked out.

You are such a pathetic faggot.

can we get back to the point and find what's her name or something?

The girl in the video raged for a silly reason and now it's probably going to come back and get her. That's all there is to it. It's already done damage to her reputation, I'm sure.

found the 40yo virgin

Gotta find nudes

>h six minutes of th
you fuckin' faggot

Either you're a a sub par troll or you don't know what triggered means. 3/10 for effort.

anyone managed to find out who she is yet?

She's the actual face of america.
Fighting in public with random strangers over consumist shit and showing the typical american puritanism.
So american.

bump for name

must admit expected much more from Sup Forums...

America's sweetheart. Represents all that is good about the US

last bump. i'm afraid she'll get away with it

Well she had a point. I fucking hate seeing chad/stacie couples kissing in public. It is an instant appetite killer, and mood killer for the rest of the day. Also people who pull out their phone like that are fucking bitches.... She probably has a life unlike OP

>couples kissing in public
>people who pull out their phone like that
And screaming obscenities and insults at strangers is somehow BETTER? This woman was harassing total strangers and shouting profanity in a restaurant full of people.

ha... haha... hahahahaha......
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!11111

You didn't see what happened before he started filming................

nice argument WSJ

ok?

yeah, but it must have been interesting, since he started

she's diagnosed as american

You actually believe the girl was giving her bf a blowjob at the restaurant counter?

Also pulling out your phone and filming someone who is being irrationally hostile is a good idea if you think that person might become violent. The way she was raging, I'd have started filming too so I could show in court that I wasn't the aggressor. Also note that no one in the restaurant except the hippo showed any sort of opposition to the couple with the phone. The clerk still tried to take their order, the crowd in the restaurant started giving the Hutt grief for her disruptive behavior. No one in that room backed up the screaming woman's story. There is no reason to believe that they did anything wrong.

You actually believe she got that angry over nothing (because she's a woman)? Right.........

The guy filming said that he gave his girlfriend 2 kisses on the FOREHEAD and that was it. Then silence of the lambs ham beast got involved asking them to stop. He was confused as to why she was bitching over a kiss on the forehead so he gave her a kiss on the cheek or some shit as and Hannibal planet went Apeshit and the boyfriend began recording

This thread is a testament to the fact that no one really wants to know anymore about her - why would you anyway? so you could shame her further? Like the video isn't already damning?

Some part of me thinks that she was raging like that just to "get her money back".

not all amerifags are cunts only most of em.

That's based of the assumption that every human being is the same. That everyone will react the same way to the same situation

im confused... what country does this take place?

the good o'l country of Mexico

imagine a scenario where instead of the dude and his prostitute, there was 2 gay guys or gay lesbians, how would U people react to her rage? just curious.

did we let her back in? damn u trump!!!

Shes only jealous that she never had and never will have a boyfriend.

/thread

She has suffered enough. If you need to make her life any harder, then you, and not her, are the cunt.

Found the user who's never been with a bigger girl.

>She has suffered enough.

She is causing her own suffering. Only when she thinks she has suffered enough will she stop doing this to herself and get better. There is obviously something wrong with her. She needs help.

trips said it...

Not me but

Because she is foul mouthed, name calling, her behavior is harassing, offensive vile rude obnoxious and reprehensible. She invsded everyone time and space and eardrums with her incoherent ramblings.
I would have popped her

What she did was much more mature and disciplined and courteous of other patrons right?
It is not public. She can kick rocks no one fucking cares about her bad attitude she should stay home if she cant coexist

Lol no bc shes a fat loud mouthed potty mouth who screams in public and calls people vile names when she Is slightly uncomfortable