S/fur

s/fur
If you did not age, would you live your life differently?

no.

Wouldn't everyone?
I assume you mean that everybody ages until they reach adulthood, so maybe around 21?
World would be interesting.

TBH I'd probably fuck around for at least a decade with unimportant but fun stuff
I'd like to learn various crafts, especially glass and metal work.

This.
At that point, no reason not to learn all the skills/crafts/trivia/whateverthefuck because you literally have all the time in the world.

I'm helping!

If I weren't told, it would take some time for me to figure out. Up to that point, no.
After I figure it out, I'd probably come up with a long-term plan to become famous on a budget.

Not necessarily all the time in the world either.
It has yet to be clear whether populations of sapient beings inevitably hit periods of indefinitely-long exponential advancement, so it's not exactly all the time in the world if humanity could be grey goo expanding at a good chunk of lightspeed in just a few short centuries.

probably be more careful with my time

Less image space, more posting space.

:^)

I mean, if we're going down that road, then we have the eventual heat-death of the universe to contend with, too.

But, because of the way we handle time, That's still an inconceivably long period of time, as is the exponential advancement you're talking about.

Also, OP said that we just stop aging, not that we're invincible, so eventually, you'd die of something. Be it suicide or some freak accident.

Last chance of suicide.

If I never aged, Loli would be legal!

Does that include not dying of natural causes?
If so, I would kill myself eventually.

Plus presumably you still need to eat, drink, and sleep, and are susceptible to disease and shit.

If I was forever in my mid-20s that'd certainly be a thing but not nearly as useful as being forever in my mid-20s in perfect health with no physical need for food, drink, or sleep until the universe kicks the bucket.

Though in that case I'd probably still enjoy the hell out of eating, drinking, and sleeping recreationally.

Yea, that's a good point. Still gives you time to do whatever you wanted, within reason, but I think eventually you would just commit suicide. After you've seen and done everything, and have climbed whatever ladders you want to climb, not much point in it besides existing for the luls and seeing how things progress. ]

You'd get bored.

Hardly inconceivably long at all!
Time only seems to pass slowly if the finite length of our lives forces us to use our time wisely.

Which is why not aging is more merciful than being able to survive any natural cause of death; should you waste away as life becomes dull, death would claim you rather than waiting on you to commit suicide.

Not really?
Our perception of time is based on more than just how long we live for.

I think we're getting into something deeper, though. It's like trying to describe a 4th dimension if you've never experienced it.

Exactly.
A situation like OP gives you many forms of ending should you chose to, but being impervious does not.

I wish I had a laser hair removal machine
I'd use it on my butt
My butt feels amazing when hairless

Practice meditation, it makes it harder to get bored

That would help, but I don't think it would be enough.

It would be enough.
You can take it to pretty extreme levels, I for one removed and recreated my entire personality since it used to be shitty and annoying, granting oneself incredible patience is hardly difficult.

>when you come back after months of being absent from /s/fur and Filenames is still here

I love you my nigga

sleepytiiiiime