I have no one to talk and have no support system

I have no one to talk and have no support system.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xK7uG
youtube.com/watch?v=qM0zINtulhM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kill yourself its the only way

that's unlucky for you isn't it

you'll be alright

I have been there before with no one to talk too

Made this thread yesterday

archive.is/xK7uG

I am almost 40 now. Sometimes shit fucks with me. Just say what you need to say.

Me currently, i spend all my government support on ciggarettes and alcohol live at moms house and on Sup Forums 24/7 not bad

All you fags and virgins that think you're on a higher intelligence level is a disgrace. Others even think they are a psycho. No...

Get out. Get some exercise and you will begin to feel better in yourself and begin to notice you have been a retard all this time.

I'm now ploughing through bitches and earning a lot more money. My confidence is at an all time high.

Pic related it's who I'm fucking at the moment while typing this

>I have no one to talk and have no support system.
Get some friends then. Other than that it just sounds like usual white guy life.

You are fucking a smurf with a pussy? Yeah you are really living the highlife Gargamel

The only bad thing being that i could accidentally smoke all my ciggarettes too fast and run out of money leaving me bored for 3 - 4 days.

>Pic related it's who I'm fucking at the moment while typing this
Pics or it didn't happen.

I don't trust anyone, everyone I've trusted or put faith in had betrayed me or let me down.

I am on a higher intelligence level, my grades and results from tests I've done reflect that, people have said it. But that has nothing to do with the problem. Don't assume my current lifestyle, attitude or perception of myself. You only know what I've told you.

really? tonight i had finally gotten a program to work that took over 40 hours and the first time i tried it on the school system where it will be graded, it was all fucked up. no one could answer, although i felt agreeable vibes and even love for my evidence/complaint and got an official "upvote" and later, i did some research and found that fucking cygwin gcc is going to behave differently than linux's gcc. this is the first time i heard this and i've done dozens of projects in C in linux.

i'm so stunned i'm not angry or sad. i can't even worry. the only thing that comes to mind is that scene in "apocalypse now" where the captain gets killed by a spear and he's so stunned because something that stupid is what finally killed me. this bullshit might be why i can never get a computer science degree; if i don't get a B, i don't get into the major and have to leave the school.

>You only know what I've told you.
Evidently he doesn't.

Who the fuck do you think you are little kid? Talk all tough on here but I'd knock you out with 1 shift hit in person.

Fucking white virgin. Try to help you out with some advice and you don't thank me?

She's now just licking my black dick clean then I'm going to go find my next peice of meat to fuck. Go smoke yourself to death. I tried.

This level of attention seeking is fucking unreal.

Funny because that picture is fairly common. Seems alot of people fuck that bitch and pass around that very same picture.

Second one is even more common.

welcome to my world. just saying the phrases "support system" and "mental health" makes my people spit on you and pray for you to die

For fucks sake, I'm not saying I'm a genius, I don't think that highly of myself. But it seems like you think I'm a loser who does nothing with his life talking about 'muh intelligence' when that is not the case. I work but I'm finding it hard to balance my life.

;)

Im a 21 year old hugless virgin and week and a half away from being homeless and turning to a life of crime, ama.

Are you prepared for gay butt sex in prison?

OP here, speaking to you all is helping, thank you.

Welcome to the club.

Fuck off troll

What events lead to this situation? I have an amazing opportunity which could make my life a huge success but I may have just thrown it away, do you think that's worse than being a loser throughout life with no opportunity to turn it around?

I know how to jackoff but thank you for the offer.

I'm actually being serious. You guys cheer me up.

To achieve what truly makes me happy some people need to die or at least be shot.

Wew lad.

HII DEAR FRIEND I AM JAMES WORKING AS A GRIEVANCE MANAGER.AP GOVT. I AM VERY GLAD TO BE YOUR FRIEND. BUT FB WAS BLOCKED ME SO I COULD NOT ADD YOU.
ONCE I WAS A BISEXUAL(HAVING DESIRES ON M AND F), I HAD SEX EVERY DAY 3 TIMES WITH MY FRIENDS (MOSTLY BOYS). MY LIFE WAS BEING BORED, I HAVE NOT FOUND JOY IN SEX ALTHOUGH I COULD NOT BE WITH OUT SEX, I KNOW THIS (GAY SEX) IS WRONG TO HEALTH AND TO TELL OTHER AS A BISEXUAL MAN, I COULD NOT CONTROL MY SEXUAL DESIRES SO I WANTED TO DIE BY DRINKING ACID,
SUDDENLY I HAVE REMEMBERED JESUS, FOR WHOM MY MOTHER ALWAYS TOLD TO ME, JUST I PRAYED JESUS "JESUS I WANT TO DIE" ALTHOUGH I DON'T LIKE JESUS AS A GOD AS I M MUSLIM, SO I HAVE TAKEN ACID BOTTLE TO DRINK IN MY BED ROOM, SUDDENLY I SAW JESUS CHRIST WITH MY EYES BESIDE MY BED. JESUS CAME NEAR TO ME AND SAID "MY SON I HAD DIED ON THE CROSS FOR YOUR SINS SO YOU WON’T DIE,I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY DEAR SON SO I GAVE MY LIFE FOR YOU". THEN HE WAS DISAPPEARED. IT WAS DONE 3 YEARS BACK ON MAY 10. FROM THAT DAY ON WARDS I HAVE NO GAY FEELINGS AND DID NOT HAD SEX STILL NOW,JESUS CHRIST CHANGED MY LIFE,JESUS WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND, HE ALSO DIED FOR YOUR SINS TOO.PLEASE INVITE JESUS INTO YOUR LIFE, NO NEED TO CHANGE YOUR RELIGION. JESUS WOULD SAVE YOU FROM ETERNAL HELL.I LOVE YOU SO I SAID ABOUT JESUS LOVE.

k

>needing a support system

It's 2017 nigga. Haven't you realized all need is already within you?

It's like you don't even meditate

is she pretty?

I don't know about you, but meditating makes me angry.

youtube.com/watch?v=qM0zINtulhM

Listen this song