Favorite pizza toppings?

Favorite pizza toppings?

Mines personally Pepperoni and Pineapple

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarte_flambée
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why do you fucks buy medium pizzas. they are a terrible value.

that pizza looks fucked...

pepperoni and bacon

half that pie is a toasted bubble

Good choice op. You should be buying the large 3 topping carryout though

Chicken, green peppers and red onions

Margarita pizza with light cheese and basil applied after cooking

i watch videos about pizza ovens and rocket stoves for years now. I want to build one, but getting the materials is not easy where i live.

The best pizza i ever eaten where in south of france from an italian guy. It was so thin and crunchy, it was awesome.

pepperoni and mushrooms. but i also love me some ham and bacon pizza

olives 'n salami

now that's god tier, fucking solid

i would consider switching out the chicken for anchovies, but can admit they're an acquired taste

any of you guys has tried tarte flambée or flàmmeküeche ("flammed pie") it's from alsace/west germany. It's like a super thin pizza with cream, onions and lard, and it's just incredible.

Pepperoni is life

licorice, banana and strawberries

cheese

has anyone tried the new barbque pizza from lil ceasars

I like anchovies but you gotta eat the whole pizza I find because they ruin the pizza if left for later.

That pizza does look fucked up.
Pepperoni's shouldn't be randomly scattered,
but 3 on each slice in a line.
And the dough looks all sorts of bubbly and wrong.
Source: I work for Domino's

Cucumber & Fries.

EDIT: Sorry, not in a line but in a "triangle".
Didn't notice it's a medium.

IM TRIGGERED

I do like a good pepperoni pineapple...

But it really depends on my mood,
Bacon and onion on white is my go to.
Spinnach, steak, and onion on white is pretty good as well.
Chicken and onion on pesto is a good backup, but the new mexico in me craves the superior green sauce...
Chicken, corn, onion on tomatillo.
I also crave a potato pizza now and again.
Procutto, garlic, and basil on olive oil is pretty banging as well.
...I once had a pizza with chicken and chipolte on mole sauce that was awesome, but at that point I don't think it's pizza anymore.

But my favorite singular ingredient is onion.

cigarette butts, used condoms, and KY jelly

why is there no meat on this pizza... WAIT A MINUTE !

My nigga with the bacon and onion. May i also recomend adding garlic and jalapeños to it

I am very glad there is no 9GAG autist spouting "le pineapple pizza is bad xDD" at OP's post.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

You've obviously never fucked a pizza, i can assure you they don't look like that after sex.

Garlic and bacon is beyond god tier

This is amazing.

Bacon, egg and paprika

That pizza looks like the noid fucking jerked off all over it and sent it threw the oven.

Go big or go home.

Pineapple pizza is love

Because Domino's only has medium Pan pizzas. And pan pizzas are the best thing Domino's has.

I always do Chicken, Spinich, Garlic, garlic cloves(If they have them) italian sausage, peperoni, basil, diced tomatoes, red pepper, beef, bacon, and RARELY pineapple and black olives.

I like curry banana and ham

Nigger what?

I like all of those things... Just not together. AND HELL NO ON A FUCKING PIZZA YOU SCUMMY NIGGER

>American pizza

Not going to pretend that sounds good... That sounds like the most disgusting thing in the world... Creme, onions and lard... My 3 least favourite foods. I hate cremes, I fucking dispise onions, and lard is my moist(Everyone hates how moist sounds and being moist, I hate lard and the word is even disgusting.)

>3-4 meals for $5.99
>Terrible value
How many bullies molested you when you were younger?

YOU DISGUST ME

It's called pizza hawaii here. But instead of pepperoni it's ham. Best pizza ever

Do you plan on having any pizza with your pineapple?

What's wrong with American pizza?

It's pizza not breakfast

Just a little bit

Stop

just stop

Murifag here, THE FUCK NO, Is that sauce Ketchup??? Fucking hell man...

Italian beef and onion

Classic cheese

Any cold pizza

My local used to do a Mexican pizza- basically nachos (corn chips included) on a pizza. Awesome.

Pepperoni and Pineapple here as well.

Although I don't mind Canadian either.

could your breath gegt any worse?

>pepperoni is life
You talk like a woman's magazine, asshole.

PLZ STOP

oh sorry, must be a language difference. I meant something like bacon ?

This has to be a bait

They put ketchup on pizza in the Philippines. Truly, its non dairy cheese, on bread (not crust) with ketchup packets to put on after

If you ask for sauce on the cheese pizza they just send over an underage prostitute

This is a thread about pizza.
Not garbage.

That was for you

That may be better.

Lard is pigs fat, Like... Creamed pigs fat kinda. Bacon is a salted pork

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarte_flambée

I like double cheese, salami, bell pepper

Do you guys ever make your own pizza or prefer takeaway?

What is that and how can I get one now?

Egg and tuna
not even meming, it's fucking delicious

Hahaha, But seriously, Ketchup on anything save for fries is a sin. The Phillipinos need to keep to their child prostitutes and stay out of pizza

I used to make my own, but after a while I grew to HATE the taste, it ruined pizza for me for about 3 years.

Now I go to Blaze and build a pizza. Same concept theirs is just better with more options.

I agree. I am from chicago, and i miss all pizza living here in hell, Philippines

They do have a great idea by putting crispy pork belly on pizza though. If only it had real cheese

The most popular pizza in Sweden. Kebab meat, garlic sauce and spices.
Amazing.

AH, Okay I see what it is now. Here we don't have that concept even. The Lardons stuff, we just do bacon. That's like pigs fat but not creamed right? Huh... IDK, Maybe it'd be good. I'd try it if it wasn't for the onions mainly. Onions are the worst things ever and everyone uses them.

It's frozen, but it's good

Do they have a thing against cheese there? Like, why nondairy? The fuck is non dairy cheese made of?

Now this is pizza I can get behind, also checked.

Cooked onions are okay......but after enough pizza over the years, you get tired of it and start using garlic butter sauces and jalapeño just to have it edible.

I kind of like a new york style with a thin, but crispy crust. extra cheese, pepps, and mushrooms. and red pepper flakes of course

peperoni, mushroom, onion and sausage

Checked.
Also yes give please. Irish guy living in Sweden, your pizzas are fucking amazing. And the "kebab roll" Fuck me laddie, it's heaven.
I really hope you get to try it sometimes, my first time was like a damn orgasm.
It's also the best hangover food ever.
They also have a version called Hot Hot kebab.
It's a kebab pizza with chili and peppers. You get special hot sauce with garlic.
Will make you shit lava for a week but it's so damn good.
Gonna cry when I leave Sweden in 5 months.

>Pineapple

The best pizza is and always will be the timeless classic pepperoni. Everything else is just people's shitty taste. It's not even pizza anymore if you need 101 extra topping combinations, it just becomes a weird open faced sandwich at that point.

damn, your food life must be hard, avoiding all those onions.

no faggot

>pepperoni
Overrated as shit. 2/10. That's just another crap American thing.

fuck off faggot

this

Hahaha yes because pepperoni is "american". Wow you're swimming in extra chromosomes my Down friend.

Whats unter the chees?

I mean...dubs never lie

Bacon, spinach and onion.

Well it's the only place where I constantly see it on pizzas like it's the only available topping..

Eh eh eh what's the big deal eh?! So what have yous been eating lately then?

Deus Vult you heathen!

Same cheese it is x