My ex texted me at 1:30am talking about how she misses me and everything, and how she wants me back...

My ex texted me at 1:30am talking about how she misses me and everything, and how she wants me back. She said she was getting drunk and talked about killing herself. At 1:50am she says shes gonna jump off a roof and kill herself now. I didnt see it unil 3:30am. Im scared shitless and dont know what to do. I dont think she would even consider doing it, shes not like that, she ironically jokes about suicide but maybe to cover up that she really wants to idk. help

contact her friends, do you know where she is now?

call her. now.

no she hasnt texted back since, everyone is fucking sleeping

Check around some tall buildings

theres like none in this area. just houses and not exacly easy to get on the roof of either

did, rang then went to voicemail

if she's killed herself then you'll feel guilty the rest of your life, you will NEVER forgive yourself.
but hey if she hasn't you can go get some tail so that's some upside

Just blow it off and text her in the afternoon and ask if she chickened out

She's just looking for attention. Ignore the whore. Even if she does kill herself who gives a shit? You shouldn't.

go to her place. you will feel guilty, and the feeling will linger with you for the rest of your life.

lmao, im already talking to someone else, i really think she was just saying things to make her feel better about herself.

>My ex
>Still speaking with her

Dude why should you give a fuck what she does if you're not together anymore.
She sounds like an attention seeker so ignore any texts she sends or better yet block her number.

Look cuck, she only hit you up because the guy she hooked up with tonight didnt bother to stay the night.

OP, any updates? have you contacted her, are you looking for her?

no no shes not like that, i think i also left out a huge detail that we are both 15 and shes either joking or just completely serious.

If she jumped off a roof some paramedic would've pick up or some shit. She's just sleeping man.

ive tried calling but no answer and i would try to contact her friends but they all sleep

>ex
Not your problem really, call the cops if you want to but she most likely just wants attention.

^

Mods

Go to her place look for the body, hope it is still warm.

Kek. All girls are just like that. You are just too young to realize it. Gtfo. This isnt a place for kids

lmao you are probably lonely fag 20+ years old

Underage b&

does your mom knows u still awake? go to sleep. her life is worthless.

Someone left this lil dudes night light on....

lol let her kill herself u don't need that negative shit in ur life

True shit, you'll just end up in deep shit, you're better off without her OP.. Fuck her

Let her jump

was in the same situation as you.
i saved the bitch with my attention (yeah she would have done it, i don't blame her, her life was/is trash).

nothing but regret. wasted years of my life waiting for her to become stable enough for me to leave her.

you are not responsible for her. if she kills herself it is not because of you.

she is basically holding herself hostage and giving you demands. never negotiate with terrorists.

any person who would lay that type of shit on another person is trash anyway. she will never change.

please take my word on this. run and never, ever, look back.

you can spend your entire life saving people but then why the fuck are you here? live your own life. don't cede to her demands. don't ignore the massive red flag of her threatening suicide.
you will only be sucked into her shitty reality.

fuck i wish i had ignored that stupid bitch.

MODS

What actually happened

>bitch wanted attention
>didn't get
>went to sleep

/thread