Absolute fastest way to lose weight (fat) but without losing muscle mass?

Absolute fastest way to lose weight (fat) but without losing muscle mass?

Other urls found in this thread:

weightwatchers.com/util/art/index_art.aspx?tabnum=1&art_id=35501
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PMSF

Exercise and protein

keto of fucking course

Salmonella

L-Carnitine supplement.

Cardio, regular amount of proteins (100-140 grams/day), fuckload of veggies, cut sugar and fat.

so basically Cardio and protein...

WHAT ABOUT losing fat without being bothered about muscle?

DNP and anabolics?

Cut intake to 800 calories
Make sure most of it is lean protein
Then hit the gym for weight exercises 3 times a week.
Cardio is good for your heart, but you will lose some muscle mass with only cardio.

amputee a leg
it's the fastest way to lose weight

Eat about 800 calories a day, still eat protein since its good for metabolism, no exercise at all since you will collapse with that little calorie intake, shit tons of caffeine (black coffee is good since it contains a couple of calories). You will lose shit tons of fat and maybe a little muscle too due to the low calories, a little risky but vv effective. Also no carbs, sugar or fat of course

Cardio, fuckload of veggies, 4-5h sleep/night, drugs

Sleep deprivation causes weight gain not loss

Chop off your one of your legs.

you have clearly absolutely no clue what are you talking about. where did you get this bullshit, womans magazines?

just eat less, fatty

Absolutly not when on drugs.
I've lost 45 kgs in 6-7 moth this way

high protein, low carb

DNP course + gym, fagot.

see, every time I look into weight gain there are so many conflicting opinions.

1. Cardio is a must
2. Whats the safest calorie minimum for a 5'10 Male?
3. Muscle loss doesn't bother me too much
4. Caffiene on low calories is a death sentence

Basically become vegetarian?

if you're looking for shortcuts already you're still in the fatass mindset. It's a slow grind.

Low carb , high protein diet. Intermittent fasting, 16/8. Gym, 3-4 times a week. 50/50 cardio.

I've lost 16 pounds in 4 weeks.

FUCKING THIS.

Ignore all of the other tards

Already turned vegetarian about 6 months back, not for weight loss tho but I have lost a few pounds but I still ate cake and shit tho

>fasting

nice try Abdul

haha manlet

Egg diet
Eat like 12-16 eggs a day
egg

>2. Whats the safest calorie minimum for a 5'10 Male?
>5'10 Male

you must be 18+ to post here

Abdul? How so?

Intermittent fasting causes your body to go into a non fed state for about 4 hours a day, during which, your body is being run only on your body fat reserves. Low carbs helps to speed this process up.

Google is your friend.

kek

Literally stop eating. It's been proven there's no negative long term metabolic effects. Drop to 500 or less Cals per day. If you're not a faggot go three or four days without eating then have 1000 Cal's of veggies and protein and vitamin tablets. Run or walk between 5-10ks per day. No need to run, it burns similar calories..It just takes longer to walk it. You'll lose 2kgs a week.

egg

Hitt

If you say cardio then I surely can swim. But how often should I swim. I need to kick off at least 20kg

Fasting causes the metabolism to slow down and enter conserve mode. Eating 5-7 small meals throughout the day keeps the metabolism in high energy burn mode. Knowing what you're talking about and not believing everything you google is your friend.

I'm talking about real nutrition though, not your Ramadan diet or whatever excuse you people use for fasting.

protease inhibitors?

Auschwitz diet.

legs are full of muscle

As much as you can. Dedication is the key.

Liposuction

Hey we are all anons here, I'm just stating what is working for me.

Is better advice then the drugs, amputate parts of OPs body etc he's been getting.

Maybe if you entered with advice rather then with silly comments people might take you seriously.

And as a starter? My heart already took a hit with me being overweight and my blood pressure is up the roof. If I overdo it I'll pass out

This is a meme. Seriously Google 'starvation mode' and it's widely known to be bullshit now. Lap it up. It never made sense.. energy in energy out bois

then amputee your head instead

I replied with what is working with me.

Is better advice than the amputate /drugs /lipo advice OP got.

Maybe try reply with what you just countered me with instead of being condescending, people might take you seriously.

Starvation mode MYTH

weightwatchers.com/util/art/index_art.aspx?tabnum=1&art_id=35501

bro science detected

1.5 lbs of beef or pork, 6 eggs, 2tbsp of butter
all that + 1/2 block of cheddar every fifth day
= massively ripped muscular slab of human without any body fat

No, this is the classical bullshit that's making life hard for everyone trying to lose weight. Fasting increases metabolism up to a window of 72 hours.
Eating throughout the day prevents the body from tapping into its own fat reserves, if you're eating a low fat high carb diet.

Loose some weight before cardio then.
Adapt you diet, cut sugar fat and salt.
After that swim with 50 meters reps.

Cut carbs, except for vegetables and fruit and count keep your daily calorie count under 1500. Also, exercise and walk or ride your bicycle wherever you can.

Try cancer, OP. Sure works for all the others!

If not, use diabetes

>Death

Because being daed means you're no longer fat...

LITERAL starvation will slow down your metabolism. In like, a fucking week. Cutting calories won't. If you're getting between 500-900 a day, you're metabolism is gonna be super fine. It works.

>if you're eating a low fat high carb diet.

If you're trying to lose weight on a high carb diet you are mentally challenged.

Thing is. Carbs are everywhere. It's so easy to be on a high carb diet...

meat and leafy greens are all you need.

Also, a great way to lower your grocery bill. Have you seen how little food leg amputees need to eat compared to normal people?

Idd. Thats my attitude.

I eat veg, but avoid veg that grows in the ground. Starchy ones. I'm living of chichen, fish, eggs, cheese...

And you get your energy from where, butter sticks?

Probably fat. The body will burn saturated fat for energy if it runs out of carbs.

Just adapting my food will do? Or are there fat burners which are easy on my circulation?

Psmf you dumb mother fucker

As you already have health problems, you have to take it slow in the begining.
Just mind about the final result in your case.
When in some weeks you'll feel less strained/tired after effort you can do cardio as much as you can handle ( read exhaustion) I also would advise you to see a doc and have a blood pressure check up along a blood test ( for fat etc..)
especially if you're above 30 yo.

Thanks materino

Walk everywhere you can and eat less.

And if you do treat yourself to something crappy, be prepared to work it off later.

I'll give you an example. Let's say I'm tired after work & I want some McDonalds. I'll walk to McDonalds from work, and them from there i'll walk home. And then the following day I'll walk to work.

Also, I'll make sure to try and avoid more deepfried/fatty foods following the above meal. At least for a bit.

Easiest way to lose weight is by making sure you burn more calories than you take in. Working out like a crazy person is good for building muscle, but if you want to maintain what you have all it takes is a little effort and willpower.

I feel like a lot of people who struggle with weight assume that skinny people don't have the same desires they do. If you think I don't want to down an entire box of snack cakes you are absolutely incorrect. I just avoid the situation by not buying the box; can't eat shit if it's not at your house.

Just cardio. Endurance training burns fat. So it's useless to train less than 20 minutes if you want to burn fat quickly. I prefer biking or rowing because it's less stressful for your joints compared to running.

Rowing hits more muscle groups but you'd need a gym that has a rowing machine. Biking doesn't require a gym and bikes are relatively cheap. Also outdoor training is way more fun if you live in a normal climate.

you can loose about 10lb a day with lots of meth. i do it all the time, i force gain about 15 lbs before i binge and i drop it like a brick in under 24hrs.

a good meth binge will burn through your glucose get you into ketosis in a matter of hours, the insanely high metabolism via adrenaline melts the fat away.

you can literally starve to death on meth in a week. normally takes months.

hit the weights
then switch to boxercise

>cut off leg
>Eat lean protein leg
>????
>profit

U will lose muscle doing this. Stop eating grease and sugar and eating late at night. It's all diet and no matter what happens you are going to lose some mass as when you measure yourself now there will be a certain amount of body fat involved unless u are ripped but sounds like you are not

5 days a week eat low carb - 500 calories max
2 days a week - add chicken & baby potatoes
Drink 2L of water a day
Drink 2-3 black coffee a day
4x45min weight/aerobic exercise a week

I lost 90lbs in 6months last year. My body is best it's ever been. Find something to motivate you. If you exercise at home watch something you love whilst you do it. It's hard to stay disciplined but it's worth it.

Don't eat after 5 pm. Watch your diet but don't bother too much about it. After 2 or 3 weeks, after you get used to not eating after 5 pm go for the occasional run, 1, maybe 2 km at first, slowly increase the distance with daily. Two days running, 1 day sitting on your arse.
I did this two years ago when I had 110 kg (183 cm height if anyone's wondering). I went to 85 kg in 4 months. Ran a semi marathon last year ((((so proud of myself)))), then got lazy, gained some kilos back. Started again 2 weeks ago, not eating after 5 pm, running again. First run, 2.5 km. Just had a nice run this morning, 12 k. The body remembers.
I have 92 kilos now, I hope to get to 80 by summer. I will.
Still not completely happy with my running time, but I'll get there.

Run M/W/F, pushups/sit ups both days that start in T

Seriously. Don't sweat it on the weekends.

This is all we do in the Army

Amphetamin Party. 3 days no food. -5kg

High five bro, super similar story here
2 years ago 102 kg/184 cm. 6 months to drop to 76. Ran a 6km/15km/25km Tough Mudder challenge. Also got lazy, gained some kilos.
Now at 90, started running again a week ago, every two days increasing the distance.
Good luck.

keto you fucking retard

yeah I do this shit with keto, shittsss crazzzyyyy

What do you do when you "get lazy"? For me getting lazy is not exercising and slowly increasing weight about 2-3 kg per year.

It warms my heart to see this. Lots of luck to you too, Sup Forumsro.

Let go of dieting/calorie counting, started excessively drinking and binge eating, cause deep down I'm a hedonistic piece of shit with poor impulse control if not motivated.
I'm starting dieting/running again because some female coworkers jokingly told me I've put on weight.
Thanks user. We'll get there.

I am actually going out for a 12 km run I like to run today, about the same speed as you, high five

80 percent of doing anything to your body is your diet. You don't need excersize or cardio , you could set on your ass for 6 months and loose all that weight and keep the muscle is you have. You need to eat small meals all day. every hour and 15 min you should be eating. 7 to 8 meals a day. Then get sleep the same time everynight. Same space. Same hour slots like 9pm to 6 am. And commit. If you didn't commit you didnt do or deserve the results. You now know how to loose weight without doin shit besides eating more meals and sleeping on a regular schedule. If you fuck it up its all on you. Now go loose weight and never bring this up again. Fatty

Not going for regular runs, oh, it's cold outside, oh, I'm too tired after work, it's fucking sunday, I'm supposed to relax, not run, etc. Eating at night, come on, just a bite, drinking soda, you deserve this, look at your flat tummy, one soda won't matter. And so on.

Ok, I usually start eating less when I don't exercise.

>I'm starting dieting/running again because some female coworkers jokingly told me I've put on weight.
The similarities are spectacular. Same here. Also, 37 years old here.

Have fun then.

Oh shit absolutely me. Also when females come into the picture it's the worst. Drinking wine/whisky/ordering pizza. This shit sneaks on you fast as fuck.
26 here. I was not "in the mood" for a run today (sunday, rest day), but the amazing similarities in our stories motivated me to swallow some caffeine pills and dish out a 10k. Fuck laziness. See ya around, champs.

Intermittent fasting, 16 hours don't eat - 8 hours of eating healthy****

During the 8 hours of eating, lift explosive, don't rest much.

You burn more fat during the time you rest than the time you exercise.

10 weeks of tren ace daily kek

I became vegiterian, plus stopped eat bread, fish, eggs and sugar containing products. Lost 25 kilos after the first 3 months of this diet. Before this diet my weight was 85 kg, now it's 60. After some time weight losing process stopped and my weight stabilized.

The fuck do you eat?

losing over 1-2lb a week can result in galbladder sludge... I got it, it sucks. lose it incrementally

Not him but you can eat a lot of vegetables and still don't intake much calories

Different types of salads, like greek salad, beans, chickpeas (falafel is great), mushrooms, lentil soups, buckwheat noodles, tofu you name it. Besides, I still eat diary.

Eat what you need, not what you crave. Move more than you have to.

Those are two common things about all thin people

Zero Carb is even better

wouldnt he have to take his own body into account, IE height and if he has a history of hypoglycemia?

>The average american male is 5 foot 9 1/2
>Manlet

wat