Which is more reliable audience or reviewer scores?

Which is more reliable audience or reviewer scores?

None

Who fucking cares you literal children? Discuss something other than RT scores of literal children movies you retards.

audience, especially since half the "critics" I see from tomatos are usually feminists complaining about the male dominated films.

Don't believe me, look up ghost busters score.

Audience + Reviewer/2

BvS = 46%

Critics

The audience is blinded by stupidity. They dupe themselves into liking it

>half the "critics" I see from tomatos are usually feminists
>Don't believe me, look up my only example

Audience. Just compare Superman Returns score to Man Of Steel. Critics praised Superman Returns and shit on Man Of Steel. Yet Superman Returns sucked and was a box office bomb and Man Of Steel was a box office success. The audience enjoyed Man Of Steel and hated Superman Returns and it shows with the audience score.

65% audience score is fucking atrocious

should be lower

ill give the movie about a 5/6
so the audience score is closer to what i would give it,this is true in most cases.

I disagree. You're an idiot for trusting a critic over judging for yourself.

critics are often paid off or otherwise tied to the industry in such a way that its ideal for them to get into bed with certain people (sometimes literally, but instead of a bathhouse)

The average score.

That explains why Disney films get good reviews, despite how awful their movies are.

Literal children

She is Buzzwords: The Human Being

The only metric that counts for capeshit is the boxoffice.

Personally I tend to agree with critics more on summer blockbuster type films and audiences more on art house dribble

Sup Forums is full of literal children as well as man children. You have to differentiate the 2.

>you should waste your time with a garbage movie so you know its awful

I dont know man, I like to drink soda, I like root beer, I like orange, but if people who's job it is to talk about soda are telling me the new grape flavor taste like ass, why would I pay money to buy it myself?

>review is 3 days after its release

Did you see this review before you saw the movie? huh? did ya?

depends on the genre
for capeshit, always go for audience
if you're watching a super artsy indie film, maybe trust the critics a tad more, but take it with a grain of salt.
If you're watching a comedy, go with the audience.
If you're watching a big crime drama, go with critics
If you're watching a horror movie, literally nobody is a reliable indicator for how you will feel about it other than yourself because people have just totally given up on both making films for the genre, and reviewing them meaningfully.
If you're watching a thriller or some teen action movie, a mix of both is good.

Marvel/Feminazi/SJW/idiot cuck detected.

do you rely on other people to tell you what to enjoy on everything else? probably not, you try it and decide for yourself. not telling you to watch the movie. just saying you shouldnt just blindly agree with someone who says something is bad.

neither, really. I didn't like the theatrical release, but I was able to give more credit (albeit not very much) to the extended cut

Seriously? Half of the critics? There are like 2 or three.

Batman V Superman is a shoddily put together piece of junk anyway.

What a retarded question.

Critics: People who are, for the most part, knowledgeable about film, see many different movies as part of their work, and are adults

Audience: May or may not be knowledgeable about film, likely leaning heavily towards 'not,' mostly only see movies that appeal to them, only need to be old enough to know how to use a smartphone.

Hmm, I really wonder which group's opinions are more accurate.

Critc for sure. However what matters most is your own opinion.

So, Transformers 3 is a masterpiece

it's funny because instead of checking IMDB you can just look at the audience score on RT to see what the plebs think. It's almost always the same

Transformers 3? Transformers 2 had an 80% audience score the first 4 weeks after release.

None. Box office numbers.