>>727751095

come on you guys

stunning

hi slightly autistic user. 11 months ago my 7 year relationship ended and my life is basically on hold every since. I am also slightly autistic so I have no friends aside from some socially awkward teenagers but i can't really be friends with them because people think its creepy and get the wrong idea. I just go through the motions every day and wish i was dead. What should i do? can't kill myself cause it would break mums heart.

also ever*

things always get better with time, always.keep going forward, even small steps are worthwhile!

No timestamp ? Not sure it's you

show tits

I'd date you. Notice me.

You drawing again or tits this time?

I keep hearing the same stories from other anons, usually self esteem issues, there's some advice about it in the thread referred

You say that like you're doing OP a favour. I doubt OP would have any trouble getting a date.

I think you're forgetting the extent of my autism ie how much time I spend on Sup Forums instead of socializing

I don't really know the extent of your ASD, but I mean in terms of looks you would not have an issue. You do that thing where its like effortless beauty.

why your tits not out

i have ADHD and assburgers i dont go outside much either

Ahh. I don't have ADHD. Were you diagnosed as a child ?

I have turbo autism andWROOMMM WROOMM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-NYAAAAAAAAAWWwmmm...

it's the bane of my existence on this fucking planet
I was an ugly, social outcast as a kid and the newfound interest in me now that I've matured disgusts me
I condemn human bias in its every form and it disturbs me deeply how happily people are to turn around and love me because I'm suddenly more attractive than I was
it really bothers me

Can we be friends OP
[email protected]

:( awh. I'm sorry

for aspergers yes for ADHD no i figured it out myself and eventually i went to a doctor about it and found out i was right

you're posting on the worst board if you're looking for validation. post a thread on r9k if you want a bunch of spergs to start orbiting you.

Op if u want to talk just send a mail :)
[email protected]

>feels thread
>not even showing my face
>don't reply to compliments
>looking for orbiters
you're a fucking joke

Ahhh. I went undiagnosed for the aspergers until I was 25. Was treated for social anxiety etc. etc. which turned out to just be a product of the ASD. The ex I spoke about in had ADHD though so I know what that's all about.

looking at youre picture youre probs not even 25 yet you look like a teen

whut. I'm not OP silly.

this thread is 2 relatable 4 me. too bad i'm too much of an autist and haven't made a similar thread myself.

kill me.

make it, i'll give a bit of my autism and contribute

gotcha feeling bro went trough the same after 5 year relationship now 1,5 years later still lonely af and nothing to do fml

:( sucks man. glad i'm not the only one though I guess.

dude, that was my first post in the last couple of years despite daily lurking. i'll just tag along with this thread, i'm sure one thread is enough anyway. still though, crazy how relatable everything you've posted so far is.