Impoverished Latina women from the slums in their home country thread. Also, fetish for poor latinas

Impoverished Latina women from the slums in their home country thread. Also, fetish for poor latinas.

No normies with the typical pics or vids of Mexican/Latinas. Read thread, only poor latinas.

Also, ask me anything, I've fucked women like them.

What's it like fucking them

why do they have fat asses if they are poor

Cheap tacos and junk food

Real nice. Most are clean, contrary to popular belief.

Milfs are really tight.

i've got nothing to share but monitoring the thread i like the idea.

Any of them being abised/raped pls

Some do tend to have big asses and or wide hips.

My theory... they walk and exercise too much because many don't have cars and depend on walking from the slums to public transportation.

are they not prosititues? what do their houses typically look like

bump bump

Not much junk food though. But lot of tacos, meat, and such.

Also they drink a lot.

Their homes look like the pictures I'm posting, or like this.

Worst homes are those made out of cardboards. The better looking are like this.

Also, all 18+ fags

I like this. More

lurkingggggg

corn based diet

True

Bear in mind that for them these are the best they can come up with regarding selfies and image.

Yum

Is it worth importing one for a permanent relationship? Or are they just likely to run off once they're established?

show me a google maps link of what types of slum we're talking about here. preferably with street view

I don't get it. How does corn make your ass bigger?

For example, in Nuevo Laredo (a border town) there's a slum that has fuckable and poor desperate ladies -- its called Blanca Navidad and it doesn't even appear on street view because its "streets" are made of mud.

10/10 thread

I don't but. But many of them are looking for whatever or whomever can take them out of slums or misery. Yes, many like the idea of green card.

milf i fuckt

Also, girls tend to be different.

Some are just looking to have fun, fuck around. Others are more serious.

More nudes and fucked up stories

Thanks user

>Blanca Navidad
looks like africa. looks like they dont even have water or indoor toilets

What I see as fucked up is that there are married milf who have tight vaginas, and can be quite a fuck because they've never experience certain things.

I guess their husbands don't use them right.

I also like fucking milfs because they depend so much on keeping their family that they can be desperate. And I am able to exploit on it.

There's no way they are all 18+

They don't have electricity either.

Their houses have no floor, it's raw dirt.

Also, lot of desperate milf there. They'll do whatever for medicines, literally.

This place is just minutes away from US border. And it's huge, pic doesn't do justice.

Youngest you've gone?

>this guys going on a trip to Mexico to get sex in exchange for basic necessities
Lmao. Can't hate on you if it works tbh

Yup. I'm super cautious with all other Hillary voter snowflakes out there. All 18+, even these from Mexican public highschool.

This. Keep it going boys

I'm not into lolitas

IKR

Not answering my question

do they even speak any english then?

Convert to Catholicism and marry in a church. I guarantee that they won't bail.

Fucking Monsanto, bro...

What was your first guest on that?

Youngest was 18, allegedly, and this was not a normal girl but prostitute in Mexico City. I bought it, she looked 19-ish, but was wayy too tight and unexperienced.

A little bit sticky and a lot of bit smelly

Nah dude, you better start practicing your spicglish pendejo.

Good question. No, no english at all.

Some who hang around downtown areas may know the crude basics of the language. But no.

I met once a milf who barely knew Spanish, she was a native. So go figure.

she looked like fun, anymore?

>was wayy too tight and unexperienced
Noob putas usually just dance on stage, collect tips and avoid getting fucked.

Good call.

Because cheap food is unhealthy food and they're Latina you retard

So much this.

Beware though, if you mess with HER children even if you are the Dad they will give you hell for it. Discipline is always by her approval.

Big asses are fat not muscle and wide hips making walking less efficient. Your theory is shit

What's the thing you like most about them?
I had a bit of latina carne myself and I gotta say that the little bit of natural weight just feels really damn good. I just love the pounding noises.

No depends of the place.

I was talking about a street walker.

Also there are girls from bars you can meet, chat, and if they want to they can go with you in exchange for... I don't know... money, dinner, beer, etc.

Eww. I was on board till this image

dont they carry the like entire alphabet of hepatitis?

Do they still say como estas esse?

You read my mind. The pounding is great, especially brown meat.

But what I likw best is that they do almost whatever you want. I like using them, fucking them or bj, and then leaving them.

Actually no, if they are in their hood they tend to be the cleanest bitched you would ever find since they shame upon girls with infectious things because she is unlikely to get married, thus unlikely to leave the slum.

Man, even latinas have it better figured out that nigressess.

They've never said "esse". That's an LA thing, or Mexicans in the US.

Serious question; Why clothed pics?

Yeah, New Mexican "vatos".

How do you look? Just getting very curious at this point. Can we see your face at all?

By the way, is not that I can't fap to it but I would like it better.

Any more bj pics? I think I have a new fetish.

True. I would add that I've never gotten anything from them. TBT, the only fucking time I gor Chlamydia was from a Mexican IN the US. Shit, Mexicans can be unclean in America, not in Latin America or slums.

I am so sorry

only fuckable girl so far

How about this

nice. I wonder what the rest of that tat looks like

It's like looking into the future

where do u find them?

All New Mexicans I've met were basically chill rednecks. Kinda like a spic-ed out version of West Virginia hillbillies. Never heard ese

Are these all pics that you took?

Shitty resolution pics don't make them justice.

The thing you would do to them if you had them in front is undescribable.

r u Alberto?

A good start.

Really?

Well this was over 20 years ago...

>Alberto

Sorry, no but I look like a fat Paul Rudd, so they say. I've been called Silent Bob too. But I'm not fat in general.

These types of girls comprise about 30-40% of chaturbate girls, they can be pretty sexy when they wanna be