Just took 6mg of xanax (3 x bars). Feeling pretty fucking out of it but also pretty euphoric...

Just took 6mg of xanax (3 x bars). Feeling pretty fucking out of it but also pretty euphoric. AMA and keep me entertained as I head towards a near blackout.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3181923/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neurotoxin
youtu.be/pZ2M7zuK8cU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Vumped but I am absolutely fucked right mow keep me entertained you peasants

just go to sleep.

benzos really are the dumbest thing you can abuse. if you want to get high do speed or opiates. much easier to kick than a benzo habbit.

This
Stop being a pussy OP and smoke crack like a real junkie

I'm a young white professional I'm not gonna smoke fuckin crack. When you get past the sleepy stage xans are am unreal high.

going to a party this weekend
should i take 4mg of xanax or 1mg of mdma

also should i drink too

I wouldn't be taking it for a party man unless it's a real laid back vibe. take the molly then have some xans when you're coming down.

Have a couple beers because they taste so good on molly, but nah don't drink much it'll dull the molly.

>am unreal high.
no, not really.
benzos are shit for recreational use.

you only think they are good because you are too chicken shit to abuse meth coke molly or any opiate pain killer.

your fucking up man. benzo withdraws put heroine and meth withdraws to shame, you can fuckin die if you cold turkey a serious benzo addiction.

for your own sake, do street drugs. they are much safer than abusing benzos.

if its just a once and a wile thing then it doesn't matter much though.

1mg of MDMA will do jack shit so i would go with zanax if you want to feel anything at all.

recreational MDMA dose is generally considered to be 100mg and most people don't feel much of anything with less than 40mg pure MDMA.
you could snort a 40mg line and feel something for a short while but it wont be much and it wont last long.

depends what kind of party it is. it's weird to be the only one on it somewhere IMO
if it's a club then go for it

Don't do xans at party. Last summer I blacked out and fell into a fire lol. Great for sleep tho

is xanax really that good if you're not even taking it at a party

do you take it with mates or alone

i meant i 100mg of molly rofl
dont think you could buy 1mg anywhere

Bro. End of the night coming down. With some close friends, xanax and maybe some blow or weed. Some of the best itmes of my life.

Be careful with xans OP, I started using cause of anxiety and so I could smoke weed again (would get too panicy high) at the start of the year then started taking daily still haven't quit and now I'm tryna taper my dose but it sucks because it won't have fixed my original issues

if it's a good mix with weed then ill give it a try when i get my hands on some and smoke with some mates

cheers

a list of shit drugs
>MDMA (gay)
>methamphetamine (dangerous as hell, also a fucking neurotoxin)
>cocaine (assholes cut it with shit, just watch out)
>shrooms (not worth the effort if you grow them, fuck growing shit)
>oxycodone, a lot of opiates (really fucking high addiction/dependence liability, but easy to get off them)
>stimulants that aren't MDMA or methamphetamine [[methylphenidate, dexmethylphenidate, amphetamine, lisdexamfetamine]] (still watch out because these are drugs you shouldn't be taking)
>you might get something off clonidine idk

>methamphetamine (dangerous as hell, also a fucking neurotoxin)
not true.
meth is prescribed in the EU for weight loss.
you don't know shit.

In my opinion, xanax and weed is the ultimate mix.

Yes, it is,
(desoxyn)
but it can fuck your ass if you use too much or it's not prescribed for you

In my opinion, xanax and weed is the nest mix

Also, same goes for ANY PHARMACEUTICAL DRUG.
ANYTHING.
Fucking ibuprofen can be dangerous.

so all drugs except lsd and horse tranqs

seems good

There are other drugs...
I mean...like.
Not hard to find them if you search deep enough.
This list isn't true for everyone, obviously.
Some things you might tolerate, some things might fuck you and cause you to cry uncontrollably in your basement.
It depends on you, mate.

>Yes, it is,
no. its not.

there is a big difference between nerotoxicity and toxicity.

meth is NOT nerotoxic. to think it is betrays your lack of pharmacological knowledge .

go ahead and look up nerotoxicity. it doesn't mean what you think it does.

shit even adderol is basically meth, differs by one carbon, its an amphetamine chem like lisdexamfetamine. NOT NEROTOXIC.

Alright,
ptptpyptp4peptpyuypeyptypetypeclick

>Neurotoxins are toxins that are poisonous or destructive to nerve tissue. Neurotoxins are an extensive class of exogenous chemical neurological insults that can adversely affect function in both developing and mature nervous tissue

solid definition.

and, from the government, not sure how biased if any

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3181923/

MDMA being nerotoxic is HIGHLY contraversial and nobody informed would call it a fact. its suspected.
even the abstract in your link shits all over the certainty of it.

if you are abusing amphetamines enough to get motor ticks (also happens with phenedates) then you really are doing it very very wrong.
as for seratonin/dopamine system damage that is not nerotoxicity.

take a look at this page to start with and try to reconsile the information with your idea that the amphetamine class of chemical is nerotoxic:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neurotoxin

and if you think MDMA and meth is nerotoxic then according to your link so are the phenedates like ritalin and dexmethylphenidate, but you didn't have a problem with those?

yeah, uppers can cause problems, permanent problems, but not via nerotoxicity. at least there is no PROOF of it.

i will say that MDMA will burn you out and make you a permanent retard if you really abuse it for years on end. seen it happen to a few hippies i knew back in the day.

EXACTLY!
Holy shit, what I was basically trying to say.

>high amounts fuck you over
There.
Also, by "phenedates" do you mean drugs like methylphenidate and dexmethylphenidate? [phenethylamine and pidiperine group]

>Also, by "phenedates" do you mean drugs like...

yes i do, phenedates is slang for methylphenidate type drugs. at least around here it is.

>Holy shit, what I was basically trying to say.
ok, i agree with that, but nerotoxicity isn't the right term. shit that is/can be nerotoxic really can kill you or severely damage your brain when abused. i would not put any street drug in that category. even MDMA retardation probably is a result of a fucked up serotonin system.

worth noting that the pharmacology of upper, and just the serotonin/dopamine system in general, is pretty much unknown beyond basic theory, no proof beyond "take drug x and get effect y".
and there are NO long term studies for any of this shit, not even meth which has been around forever.

Well, thanks.
Have this ultra-funny meam.
I'm sure you'll find it so funny.

nah, i don't get it.

where u from?

youtu.be/pZ2M7zuK8cU