40% Asian women refuse to date Asian men

what went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

theage.com.au/articles/2008/02/13/1202760396322.html
youtube.com/watch?v=FaTLgw_akhg
qz.com/898521/why-cant-asian-men-be-hot-steve-harvey-perpetuates-harmful-stereotypes-about-asian-men-and-masculinity/
antiasianmalefilmdatabase.wordpress.com
psmag.com/8-000-years-ago-17-women-reproduced-for-every-one-man-6d41445ae73d#.1hpxe73o0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(((Media)))

r/Asianmasculinity happened.

god.

Jap is fucking disgusting.

Relic of cold war infiltration and whatnot

theage.com.au/articles/2008/02/13/1202760396322.html

>tl:dr these hoes be crazy

Thanks to multiculturalism and globalism, Asian women don't have to settle for patriarchal Asian manlets with tiny penises anymore. They have access to much more independent, individualistic, and liberal-minded western males now.

>azn women dont want this

Westernisation

I think in America this has a lot to do with the media and entertainment industry. Stereotypes start to become ingrained in the minds of everyone. I mean all the eye candy and hero roles in Hollywood are white men(not that there's anything wrong with that), the Asian guys are usually portrayed as sidekick geeks or betas.

9 cm

roids

if thats 190lb he must be like 5'3.

He's 5'9" I think. His gf is 5'11".

>Thanks to communism and feminism, white women don't have to settle for patriarchal white manlets with tiny penises anymore. They have access to much more alpha, dominant, and well endowed black males now without fear of nano dicked lynch mobs

honesly, i think its because white men love their feet so much lol, and they like that attention and control

this is globalization. asian women want white men. white women want black and middle estearn men. black women still want black men. asian men want animes.

no. im 5'9" 175 with ~7% body fat and im no where near that big. maybe the roids caused him to swell up with water

Globalisation as a symptom of technological development, decadence pushed by the ideologues of modern global capitalism

>self-hating
>calculating, scheming
>no emotions, feigns emotions
>extremely triggered, sensitive and overreactive
>zero self-esteem
>skewed self-image and perception
>monkey like features and behavior
>no real empathy
>selfish, conceited
>risk adversive. always does what is comfortable
>appearance oriented, attention whores
>lack of belief system, only sheep/herd mentality, fake christians
>no filter, loud. always need to make themselves out as center of attention
>social climbing insect
>no real creativity, completely fake
>reads into social situations to much
>lack of genuine need to contribute to society
>glued to their phone. glued to fagbook and instagram
>post stupid shit like photos of food for hundreds of likes
>materialistic
>wastes millions on stupid worthless luxury items like imported belgian cupcakes and gas-guzzling cars
>contributes destruction of planet and ecosystem
>lack of real central drive or genuine persona other races have

Asian women are shit, treat Asian women like shit

wrong

Asian bernd here.

1. thicc black
2. white girl
3. latina

9999. Asian girls

The best gf I ever had in high school was black. It's true once you go black you never go back nigga.

don't say nigga you white fuck, only real niggas like me can say nigga

asians get to say nigga now. We can even call blacks "trick" and "bitch ass nigga" and it's 100% OK.

youtube.com/watch?v=FaTLgw_akhg

Why do guys always ask to see feet?
ugh

desu all americans are "honor"ary niggas

hell yeah, finally

kek, but to be fair that asian guy looks pretty intimidating

Centuries of anti Asian male sentiment. Ask yourself this, when's the last time you saw an Asian man and Asian woman couple in mainstream Hollywood that aren't tokens?

For reference:
qz.com/898521/why-cant-asian-men-be-hot-steve-harvey-perpetuates-harmful-stereotypes-about-asian-men-and-masculinity/

antiasianmalefilmdatabase.wordpress.com

>Romeo Must Die (Romeo and Juliet story except Jet Li doesn’t even kiss Aaliyah)
>The Forbidden Kingdom (only a white guy can save China and the Asian girl from evil)
>The Wolverine (every Asian guy is useless and dies)
>Full Metal Jacket (me so horny me love you long time)
>The Man With The Iron Fists (all >Asian women are sexualized whores)
>The Last Samurai (a white guy goes to Japan, kills your brother in law, sleeps with your sister, and beats your best friend in a sword fight after only training for a few months, and saves Japan)
>47 Ronin (only a mixed Asian born from a white father can save the princess, the other 47 ronin are apparently useless)
>Dragonball Evolution (Let’s make Goku a white guy but keep the Asian girl in it)
>Pacific Rim (only a white guy can save the world and protect those poor helpless Asians and save that Asian girl from distress, Asian guys are useless and they die)
>Iron Man (The Mandarin is a wimp instead of a bad ass villain)
>The Hangover (Asian penis jokes in the 21st century, how mature)
>Sixteen Candles (Long Duk Dong, the emasculated Asian nerd who is the laughing stock of his whole generation)
>Breakfast At Tiffany's (that old stupid looking bucktoothed angry Asian man played in Yellowface)
>Entourage (Lloyd, the gay fat comedic Asian)
>2 Broke Girls (another fat Asian nerd character)

>inb4 make your own movies
We are. A lot.

But as Americans we shouldn't have to be emasculated everytime (((somebody))) wants to make quick bucks.

Why do people keep answering this same thread every day?

Literally the story of Sup Forums

Dem gains brah.

I don't know. I got nothing against Asian men but that doesn't mean I wouldn't get with an Asian girl.

this thread still up while the other 40% gets deletered. guess that other one hit too close to home

White bois are SO MAD RIGHT NOW KEK. Why did the other thread get deleted immediately?

the other thread was dumb

Nobody want muslim

it's the first i see it

>faggot keep posting without no source thing

I don't believe it.
source?

I'm pretty sure 50% of Japanese women refuse having sex with the same country men.

Makes sense, women refuse to date far more men that the other way around. For some historical context:
>Once upon a time, 4,000 to 8,000 years after humanity invented agriculture, something very strange happened to human reproduction. Across the globe, for every 17 women who were reproducing, passing on genes that are still around today—only one man did the same.
>Another member of the research team, a biological anthropologist, hypothesizes that somehow, only a few men accumulated lots of wealth and power, leaving nothing for others. These men could then pass their wealth on to their sons, perpetuating this pattern of elitist reproductive success. Then, as more thousands of years passed, the numbers of men reproducing, compared to women, rose again. “Maybe more and more people started being successful,” Wilson Sayres says. In more recent history, as a global average, about four or five women reproduced for every one man.
psmag.com/8-000-years-ago-17-women-reproduced-for-every-one-man-6d41445ae73d#.1hpxe73o0

Women aren't attracted to men for the reasons men are attracted to women, which is why they tend to prefer those more successful whereas men prefer how women look or their personality, things which hold far less value for women. These are subconscious processes for the most part.

>Dumb white cuck janny deleted the white women/black men thread
>This one is still up
One day you will get what's coming to you white man. The hispanics will weaken you, and then we will end you.

>The hispanics
What? Are you talking about the USA? The actual "white Europeans" don't really live in the US.

it's only ur mom.

The arabs will do the job there. Then we will sweep over them like a yellow wave of rice.

Right.
Did you get lost on your way to Sup Forums or Reddit?

I'm convinced most of this Asian/white-fetishizing comes from other Asians. Rarely do I meet white guys who are actually all "yellow fever hurr Asian women are easy mode muh dick" unless they're dysfunctional turbo creeps.

I was actually surprised how many white men WEREN'T creepy even when they had a preference for Asian women, and vice versa.

FEAR THE
BIG
HISPANIC
COCK

>creeps
Please fuck off, retard.

No. Go back to /r/asianmasculinity. Better yet, go back to your own country.

Fuck off dickhead.
I don't know what /r/asianmasculinity is but anyone seriously using the word "creep" in this context needs to fuck right off back to whatever normalfag shithole they crawled out of.
>Better yet, go back to your own country.
Nigger what the fuck are you on about?

but asians males irl are psychorigide weak pathetic beta faggots.
They are portray in a really positive light in those movies actually, far from reality.

just imagine, that horse face is better than pretty much any asian face

The clothes go really well with their hair, though.

You aren't attractive and manly.

what is that

You sound like a creep, creep.

Can anyone post the sauce video?

40% of asian american women refuse to date asian american men you mean?
It's an american thing.

To be fair, Bart Kwan is not the norm for most Asian guys.

>bart

parents must have been simpsons fans

chinese men loved their deformed feet so much instead.
I wonder why they've started being so rebellious nowadays.

it's just this board meme.

Absolutely. Honestly, it's because most features that Asians value are common to white people. Asians always compliment other Asians who are tall, pale, or who have prominent nose bridges. If that's all you hear growing up, then you're gonna go for whoever has those features.

I really don't think it's the media demonizing Asian men, most Western media doesn't even want to acknowledge that Asians exist. They'll cast movies in Asia and make all the main characters white.

>Bart
BRRAAAARPT

I can't wait to date lily zhang
she's so hot, it's probably the make up and not the genes tho

updated.

it's all white men and asian women's fault. We asian men are victims.

what?

majority of Japanese women's international marriage are Asians,not white.

Ol bombin' ted had some good points

How is it possible for this woman to be so attractive? Like damn....

you read my mind.

We're talking about irl, not anime, bro.

Creep detected

That's too much tho, espedially if he's manlet
Most girls I know don't even like muscles and think it's gross

I WAS talking about irl,not anime,Ivan-kun.

Do Non-Asians really believe it?

all you see in Vancouver is asian girls getting dicked by white men

I'm afraid little Elliot Rodgers will take over the city in 1 or 2 generations

Alri elliot

Asian men are statistically more successful than whites in the US tho.

Black women are amongst the easiest bitches in the world for a white men or even an asian guy.They just look like apes on average

>tfw no tank top gf

>Girls don't like muscles

Those are called traps, they don't like them on themselves

>comme ca ism

typical jap gibberish fancy foreign brand name

Isn't it just a bastardized "What's up?"?

Also I think that's the first time I double question marked and am sure it isn't grammatically correct.

you're thinking of ca va?

the above brand translate to "like that-ism"

I know I'm sounding like an apologetic weeb but actually if you look at street fashion advertisements for example, almost all the models are asian.

Its just that these more traditionally western clothes are advertised with white people.

Asian women have realized that only white men can succ their toes the way Asian girltoes are meant to be succed.

only faggots are into excessive muscle
you want women you just want to be an ottermode curlbro with a sixpack

Are you the eurasian writer?

This.
That guy put himself in a niche market.

Fuck sake, I grew up around white people and now I know why I foot fetish. Fuck this country and fuck you pink mother fuckers.

what's the problem

Only if you are a beta fatfuck.

>日本の伝統美
>nippon's traditional beauty/aesthetics

need to study harder, weeb

> if you look at street fashion advertisements for example, almost all the models are asian

try uniqlo on google.co.jp, pic related, much diverse very multicultural

hnng no problem, please post more

dem lenses

dem toes more like

>tfw foot fetish only activates on the beach and nowhere else

feel ya