What country do you hate the most, Sup Forums? What country do you think should br nuked?

What country do you hate the most, Sup Forums? What country do you think should br nuked?

Sweden or Canada

no one is racist we just hate niggers, have you seen many ppl be racist about asians or white ppl?

Hawaii. Japs never got the chance to finish the job.

turkey, fuck those roaches for occupying us for 500 years and still trying to take our shit

Israel, Sweden, USA, Russia, turkey and China. in that order

blm

Nuking America would solve the majority of the world's problems tbf

Exactly, even niggers hate niggers

Yeah but that'd be too obvious.

Nuking Israel would kill the most kikes

India. Fuck those shit looking monkeys

All the midwest and every nigger. Yellow asians are okay, everyone of them i met before were cool.

North Korea should be nuked by China for being an ignorant shit

Russians..they have invaded my neighborhood

there is no such thing as race we are all humans.

nuke russia. fuck those election hacking niggers

yeah i think people keep confusing this. i don't have black african people i hate niggers, i dont have russian i hate gopniks, i don't have brits i hate chavs etc tbh. it's has nothing to do with racism.

fuck me... i was trying to type *hate not have. i didn't sleep since couple days sorry.

You're the niggers if you let a bunch of poor slavs fuck you up.

Let's just nuke the rest of the middle east and then kill the refugees one by one. Fuck arabs and their islamic ways

I fucking hate Asians. Honestly, scum of the fucking earth. I would nuke the shit out of Thailand if I had a choice. Then I'd do China, because the creepy Chinese who filmed me and my gf at the beach, then they took photos and shit of gf just because she had a fucking regular bikini on. Fucking creeps.

how about south koreans?or philippines? these countries are way better tho and I do agree chinesee, thais, vietnamese are worst

Southern canada

I have no problem with slants. In all honesty, if I could exchange all the blacks and the nominally white chaff who enable them for a gang of slopes, I would not hesitate for a moment!

Nuke Iraq and Syria, two nukes means no more ISIS

Half the people on this website would do that. Have you never been in a creep shot thread? Anyone can be a creep, no matter what their race. Essentially I'm saying you should hate everyone