Sup Sup Forums

sup Sup Forums

>German guy here

Why do white american women call their bfs "daddy" during sex? Is it daddy issues? or is it a word to indicate when someone is the boss, in charge, a protector, or doing a good job?

yes

>the boss, in charge, a protector, or doing a good job?
Or when my wife wants something.

This is a black thing more than a white thing.

whats it like being married? do you get to fuck all the time?

>do you get to fuck all the time?
Sure do, but it comes at a price.

it means she's a white thrash

It's a Jewish thing. You wouldn't understand.

I don't understand the trend, or Latina women calling dudes papi, fucking disgusting.

>or Latina women calling dudes papi
It's because their dad's are usually the ones who give them a first-hand crash course in intercourse.

Ive never met a girl who enjoys this. Mostly just tv shows and movies perpetuating a stereotype like how latinas call their vatos, papi.

Doesnt happen all that much

>9911

He said daddy not master.

>Dont all men do this?
Almost.
>You be the man you want them to be with.
YOU set the benchmark on what she perceives as value in a man.
>But no, you don't fuck her.

He said black not interracial.

They don't in civilization, but you won't hear much about our sex unless you ask because we're not gross.

My mistake, I misspelled "massa"

It is because you have a bias toward that perspective.

What's usually that price?

I have a latina gf and she does call me daddy when we fuck, she has daddy issues tho so that might be it.

both
always both

Never heard that before. Only time I heard something similar is when I used to bang a girl from Ecuador. "ayy papi!"

It was her idea to call me Daddy. I think I make her feel safe and protected, and I groove on the interplay between us. I am a dom, but nobody ever called me Daddy until she did.

I've never heard this myself.

My girlfriend is asian and calls me daddy. We're in a D/S relationship though.

My German wife in German Berlin calls me daddy because she likes the way I fuck her. Idk what ur talking about OP. Shit's everywhere.

Usually Daddy issues, but also when he's in charge in a sexual situation.
Same goes for the title of master when she's not into BDSM.
Source:Have had girls called me Daddy for years, alot of had dad issues that called me Daddy, some did it because I liked it, and others are just kinky that way.
Burgerland guy here, just for reference.

The only girl who ever called me daddy during sex was my oldest daughter.
>that wasn't weird at all

They have daddy issues because all of them deep down wants to fuck their dads ?

I should also add that she calls me daddy when we're not having sex too. Guess that's an important detail.

Sorry, I just read the OP again and would like to clarify; I've had girls of many races, and religions call me Daddy. Not just burgerland white girls, black girls, girls from different countries, etc
Daddy issues know no bounds.

No, but girls are illogical for the most part, so don't expect it to make that much sense.
For example, the girl I am dating now that has Daddy issues, are abandonment issues, and she thinks incest is highly disgusting.

>My German wife in German Berlin calls me daddy because she
totally exists.

If I ever have a girl call me 'daddy' we are immediately going to lay down some rules, such as, I'm not your fucking father
>Luke

Your sanity.
>And sometimes your bank account.

No idea, think it's a power thing. I'm into being called it if she's into it, otherwise not bothered to go out of my way to ask, let's you know you can choke or slap her tits/face so it's a bonus

>Why do white american women call their bfs "daddy" during sex?
Plemplem. In 40 years of bangin' it, I have never once heard that.

Not French Berlin?

that's miami beach lol I live here

definitely daddy issues big time