Warcraft

So maybe I'm a plebian or something (I don't consider myself to be) but I thought Warcraft was fun and didn't take itself too seriously. I'm guessing all the negative reviews pertain to people being totally unfamiliar with it? Sure it was a CG fest, but that comes with the territory for fantasy films, and in my opinion it was well crafted.

writing sucked acting sucked

but i will always love ragnar

It should have been Starcraft

The entire Orc storyline was great, the voice acting, the cgi, the action, the storyline, the heroism of Durotan. The human side- the acting fell short, they should have cut out half of the human plot including Garona.

would watch

This, Lothar and Khadgar where fucking great but everyone else was a fucking plank of wood on the blue side.

I still want to fuck Khadgar.

Got a thing for awkward, babyface manlet wizards?
cause I'm your man baby

Saw it twice. Waiting for it to pop at the dollar theater to see it again. I enjoyed it a lot. It's not good by any means (the human exchanges are hard to sit through) but that orc CGI is awesome. I was really into Durotan's story.

I REALLY don't think it's a familar vs. unfamiliar thing.
I'm very familar with the lore and the pacing of the movie was just so fucking poorly managed.

>we have to endure more movies with her """"acting"""""

well bein an orc and all and having non-stellar acting kinda fit if you get what i mean

i don't follow

Directos cut?

Hate this thing and the accents she thinks she can pull off

yikes, they made her look hot in warcraft at least

shes pretty hot in preacher too

Yeah it was definitely mismanaged - lots of weird 30 second scenes spliced in to try to push the narrative.

It definitely had some of the best CGI i have seen in a while - some iffy shots occasionally but over all great, garona's character sucked but i had no idea they cgi'd her to be green and didn't paint her. The whole movie felt like 2 separate movies mushed together, it was weird.

Lothar and Khadgar were alright castings but poor writing in my opinion - particularly Lothar, who's son i couldnt give two flying fucks for. Ben Foster as Medivh was a total miscast for me - he looks too young for that role, and I actually like Foster in a lot of other stuff, just didn't work here for me.

Plus all the human interactions were borderline laughable. Durotan was based as fuck, I feel bad for Toby Kebbel, he puts out solid performances in most of his movies and they just end up being bad for the most part.

It really made me want a movie following the orc clans on Draenor. Everything Orc-related in the movie was 10/10.

Saw it for the 2nd time, unironically love it despite its few flaws

I couldn't get over how bad the king's performance was and how lazy Travis Fimmel's was.

Yeah especially since Dominic Cooper is pretty solid on Preacher and other shit hes been in. .

no directors cut but there will be deleted scenes. fucking waste if you ask me