2 hours and 20 minutes

2 hours and 20 minutes

For what? Stop posting those dumb frogs.

Sorry. I'm just can't wait

For?

Szeshuan nugget sauce

He chickens out of suicide yet again.

Hopefully a new project. Should commence at about 12 cst

I'm lost, is english your 10th language?

it's when baseball season starts

No. Nothing like that. user wants to start a project. I miss the power and teamwork of Sup Forums.

Oh fuck off no one cares about televised sports if you like baseball go play baseball idiot you are as bad as those that watch streamers

that was a hostile response, something wrong user?

I'm sick of you cunts who watch sports go play it already it was made so anyone could play it not so you can glorify those who are a little better at it

This guy's a champ

baseball girls are the best

141 days, 3 hours, 25 minutes. This is when the world will end.
A solar eclipse will block out the United States, and a nuclear Russian facility will wreak havoc onto the U.S. Trump will obviously retaliate and be an ignorant fuck, blowing everything up.

I am not trolling, and this is not bait. I am a former FBI agent who is currently spying on Moscow agents through a $75,000 drone.

For you maybe do you think I want to be dragged out of my air conditioned house to sit in a hot stadium for several hours watching ants run around a green diamond all the while being charged thrice the price for a soda?

Dont try to hide it, let me guess, you had a promising career in sports (most likely baseball) but got some kind of injury that fucked it all up. I work as a behavioral analyst you can talk to me, i am qualified.

I weigh 260 pounds and have since highschool and my favorite passtime is video games do you think I have ever enjoyed playing sports? Never even did one in highschool

Is-is there anyway to prepare?

Screenshot of your steam completion rate

That's nice, dear

Why screenshot it? It's probably less than 3 percent

yes... that's exactly what i want

you the user with anger issues?

And that is fine for you I'd rather not

I don't really advertise it but I do tend to have a bit of a temper

>
yes but are you the user i was talking to?

I doubt it how long ago was it?

this one

>people can't do what they want to do with the money they spend because I say so

I've done some investigations, and the safest place is probably (and I can't believe I'm saying this), Antarctica. The radiation and war will spread less there according to the coordinates that Russia is going to bomb; they're starting with Florida.

k

No money for Antarctica.. I'm dead, huh?

Since you're here (and this has changed to a baseball thread for some reason) what do you think of flat earth theory?

Good fuck Florida.

You can do what you like but when you have to post on an image baord like that it's pretty clear you are trying to fool yourself

Well to be flat, I don't think we'll be a-round much after the eclipse. :^)

But in all seriousness, the Earth is most likely round because my colleagues recently went into space for another planet exploration (can't say, classified), and they took pics. Very, very shitty pics. But the Earth is in fact round.

>well to be flat, I don't think we'll be a-round much after the eclipse.

Damn your puns kek

But ok. I neither confirm nor deny that I believe in a flat earth. Just wanted to ask since feds have tons of secrets. Anything else we should look at for?